It's a "joe drones on about the art and craft of stand up comedy despite being completely unfunny himself" episode

>it's a "joe drones on about the art and craft of stand up comedy despite being completely unfunny himself" episode
>it's a "joe uses his platform to promote his unfunny hack "comedian" friends" episode
>it's a "joe cant understand a simple philosophical/scientific concept cause he's an ape so he argues about it in circles never letting his guest talk about anything else" episode
>it's a "joe regurgitates a political talking point he's barely informed on cause it sounded kinda smart when a prior guest said it" episode
>it's a "joe is so lost in his own ego and wealth that he can't understand why the average man doesnt just quit his job and go after his dreams bro" episode
>it's a "joe keeps looking at jamie cause the guest he brought on wont even give him a cordial fake laugh at his terrible jokes" episode
>it's a "joe and cam hanes suck each other off about hunting for 3 hours" episode
is he just gonna keep getting more and more popular indefinitely? is he the quintessential stupid man's smart man?

Attached: 1555665589216.png (998x676, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI
youtube.com/watch?v=PkAJBQUrrkM
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That nigger glows in the dark

>it's a "joe invites guest back and has the exact same 2 hour conversation he had the first time" episode

he had the same conversation with peterson 3 fucking time

>Joe explains that edibles cause THC to be processed into 7 hydroxy metabosomething and you get 10x more stoned episode

This looks like the dude who hosted Fear Factor

Fuck off with this "Joe is not funny" dogshit. He's like the top 3 comedians in overall number of specials.

You don't get to that place without being hilarious okay? So shut it.

he really is a boring, uneducated dolt with nothing substantive to say about anything other than hitting people. no idea how he got so popular

the one thing i respect about him is that he takes care of his friends. all of his loser comedian buddies are now big time cause of him. segura, kreischer and diaz had careers before but nowhere close to what they have cause of joe. he basically artificially engineered schaubs "comedy career" out of thin air.

If Rogan isn't funny then why does Chappelle team up with him to sell out stadiums often? And Chapelle is undeniably funny so he would fucking know whats up.

Check mate haters.

Attached: file.png (633x739, 877K)

still entertaining

I don't think joe has ever claimed to be smart and I don't understand the argument that he has to be in order to have a podcast

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Joe Rogan is clearly out to destroy the Democratic party. From inviting alt-righters like Alex Jones and Jordan Peterson to conservative pundits like Ben Shapiro, and inviting DINOs like Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie Sanders, he clearly has it out for Democrats.

No wonder Bernie Bros and MAGAtards love him so much.

Anyone and their mom can get a fucking 'special' nowadays so that doesn't mean anything, just being really consistent aside from mediocre at best. I hate it when Joe brings up a comedian who is glaringly average but insists that they were ABSOLUTELY MUUUUUUUURDERING or any other form of asskissing that he has to keep up with a network that big.

whats your endgame with these posts? it's too obvious to be an attempt at bait and too lame to be an attempt at humor, i dont get it.
scratch that dumbo got baited

It's fucking incredible the level of deja vu one can experience whenever he has Burr back on. I swear i can touch nirvana when Joe asks about the propulsion engine of a helicopter and Bill explians it the same way he did the last 5 times.

Attached: e.png (311x323, 192K)

Headliner comedians will often get someone unfunny to open for them, so when they do their set, the crowd laughs harder and he seems that much better by comparison. I think Dave just likes Joe as a friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI
i wonder how many times they've talked about fritz haber when they're just hanging out as well

I was just giving an honest reaction sweaty

Attached: 1573323489139.jpg (300x250, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PkAJBQUrrkM

Rip RoganWatch, too based for this sinful world.

Eh, but he has cool guests on and lets them talk most of the time. It's really one of the few podcasts where you can actually get deep enough into a subject with no agenda attached. It's a good mix of serious and kooky stuff.

>it's an OP is a faggot thread

I can't sit through more than ten minutes of this shit
Anyone who watches Joe Rogan or who recommends it to me I automatically discredit as an idiot, I just don't see how you could possibly sit through that kind of brain drain shit unless you have an NPC lack of capacity for higher thought

>it's a "joe cant understand a simple philosophical/scientific concept cause he's an ape so he argues about it in circles never letting his guest talk about anything else" episode
This drives me insane, why would anyone enjoy watching an exceedingly simple idea be explained in painstaking simplicity to a guy who can't reason his way out of a maze for rats.

Attached: Joe+rogan_59f439_6417709.jpg (1200x1858, 266K)

>Bernie Bro's
Literally where are these people. If they exist why does no one ever encounter them

Bait af

He's very driven and I respect that. He's not funny on viceral level, though. There are plenty of entertainers who sell out big venues and lack viceral talent. He's not exciting on any level. Nor is he insightful. He just talks loudly about current events.

What is it about stupid people voicing their ignorance and frustration at smart people for understanding things they can't that attracts an audience?
Who needs that kind of affirmation, why not listen to the smart people directly instead of going through a retarded middle man

>You ever heard of this place called slash tv slash? It’s a crazy place man, Jamie pull that up, people go on there and post all kinds of weird shit. Yeah, that’s the one. Scroll down. It’s like they have their own language, man. "Kino”? What does that even mean? Look, they’re arguing about box office earnings. Hahaha, what the fuck? Are they really counting down the days until Avatar 2? They keep posting this disgusted Mexican kid's face, they put him in everything. It's so weird, man. Scroll down some more. Oh, it’s that picture again. You know the guy who played Littlefinger in Game of Thrones? Yeah, they’re obsessed with him. They post this picture all the time. What the fuck is that? It’s like a Godzilla scene but with Brad Pitt photoshopped in. Day and night they go on and on like this, it’s so bizarre. I’ve never seen anything like it. Look at this post, what the fuck is "cunny"?

Attached: 189C7A1F-F754-474A-9881-339BF50BA1F3.jpg (620x400, 37K)

STOP EXPOSING THE BUSINESS GOD DAMN IT

>brings graham Hancock 5 times
>talks about the same dmt shit he did last time

>brings on jimmy dore 3 times
>bitches all three times about how the govt is corrupt and Bernie is the only hope

>brings in Tulsi Gabbard 3 times
>bitches 3 times about Democrat party and asks Tulsi what she thinks of Hillary

>retarded jokes when the guest is making a good point/argument
>another retarded joke that completely changed the topic being discussed
>WOAH

This motherfucker can’t even interview properly

Bernie bros were a 2015/2016 think. Phone banking, fliers, rallies all that shit. Mostly white millennial too, it was a fun time and I would of stuck with him had it not been for his assistant ducking by hilldawg and him supporting her in the end. Trump train is funnier but the bros were an utter experience. Shame everyone got all faggy in regards to identity politics.

>Bernie bros

Most of them are trannies or unironically communists or muslims who are attracted to Bernie’s open border and anti Israel rhetorics

>Tulsi on
>"you're a breast o-breath of fresh air"
I think he crushes on a lot of the women he has on

>...oh, I get it; yeah, that's a B) perfectly tite from me; jamie, pull up that maisie webm, the one with the janny

So what is wrong with them exactly
That just sounds like normal campaigning?

Pretty certain the term was invented by Hillary to concern-troll voters

He just simps on any woman that is above 5/10 I guess.. effects of marrying a stripper

Bernie is hillary stooge you brainlet
He’s another fraud like Obama.. he earned quite a few millions for backing out and endorsing shillary in 2016

Please explain simps as a verb to a boomer who wants to be with it

> marrying a stripper
Is that true?

>If Rogan isn't funny then why does Chappelle team up with him to sell out stadiums often?
t. Never been to a comedy show before.

i cant watch joe rogan any more. he has completely sold out and lost touch with all that he used to be. he now claims to be a classical liberal while having ex marines on his show and saying that war is necessary. and those mike baker episodes are the most boring of all. i could only make it about 40 minutes into each one before giving up. for someone that is ex cia, mike baker is fucking BORING.

>who wants to be with it, if you will
There, that's the right way to say it

> ex cia
Are you larping? If not, what the fuck are you doing here? Don't you have better things to do?

nice reading comprehension, dunce.

when will he have Alex Jones on again?

alex jones got killed about 4 months ago. all you see of him now is deepfakes.

Probably never, unless he's forced to again. He only had Jones back on the second time to try to win back listeners who were pissed because of the twitter guy episode.

>>it's a "joe uses his platform to promote his unfunny hack "comedian" friends" episode
I will never forgive him for making Bert Kreischer be passed off as a “great comedian”

When the fuck is he gonna have Alex jones on again? Only good podcasts he's ever done.
All the other guests are uninterested uninteresting morons

>Bernie is a Hillary stooge
Are you retarded? She threw him under the bus lmao she openly does not support his candidacy.

Don't like him? Don't watch him.

There, problem solved.

Next!

30 year old who just heard this term and if I had to guess, I'd say it's short for a simpleton.

Just googled it and yes that's what it means in short. You're unhip and retarded.

Good luck user!

As a verb.

The sexual tension in the room between him and the King of Queens Scientology broad was palpable.

"Uninterested uninteresting moron" is just the words I would use to describe Alex, I don't consider cocaine-brain-damaged psycho-babble to be interesting.

Attached: ben_grist_meme-2.jpg (455x453, 31K)

>it's a "Joe admits statutory rape is okay if it's female on male" conversation
>it's a "Redban tries to sell the audience dickpills" episode

Attached: redban.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Fuck I'm retarded. Just googled some more and it's basically a dude behaving like a white knight.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp

Is this what it feels like? To be a real boomer?

Yes you are.

i remember looking up joey diaz standup after watching joe rogan and hes not funny at all even did this weird forced laugh evry 30 seconds shit was just bizzare

Attached: 1558428579025.jpg (720x540, 29K)

All campaigning is by Russian bots unless it's for who the leaders of the DNC want.

fuck you

Adam Curry tomorrow, guaranteed kino

it became an addiction

his humor doesn't work on the linearity that is stand-up

he's just funny as himselfm freeballin it.

sounds like a stooge to me

joe rogan has a black stepdaughter and is deep within the black community.

Attached: 1559295813118.png (580x542, 648K)

i agree but why do murrifats enjoy his standup?

joe will stop being popular once the masses know he is a manlet

Attached: tinyjoe.png (551x707, 455K)

Damn I'd impregnate.

What about Joe's older daughter he never talks about?

Assuming you meant to reply to that is the older one he doesn't talk about. The younger 2 are his biological kids

That's one of the funniest/most sad things about Joe. How serious he takes comedy and more importantly his comedy yet he's really amateur at it.

why won't bill leave his abusive wife?

Attached: 1583034545823.png (600x450, 269K)

Okay, we GET IT. Joe Rogan is of AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE. However, he's one of the best interviewers in the last 20 years simply because he knows when to shut the fuck up and allows the interview to be raw, so you gain a full understanding of the subject matter.

Joe has fine intentions but he’s a terrible interviewer. I watched a clip from a recent podcast where the Fury fight gets brought up and his guest clearly doesn’t have a lot of interest in it and Joe launches into a 4 minute monologue about it in what can only be interpreted as a desperate plea for Fury to come onto his podcast.

He loves listening to himself talk to a fault.

>always been a "why the hell is Joe Rogan so popular" guy
>finally listen some JR episodes
>he just sounds like some dude who read a bunch of stuff online, never got any sense he was a comedian
Was entertained nonetheless. Will keep listening, with the right guests.

Attached: 1572926941152.jpg (1788x1183, 592K)

test

>is he just gonna keep getting more and more popular indefinitely?

Yes, because he is literally the only mainstream personality that talks to people rather than presenting pre-approved sound bites.