Character turns toward screen

>character turns toward screen
>says my name, address, mobile phone number and what i'm wearing

Attached: 1542978960083.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B6xx_E05hDA
youtu.be/M3a1txtSDn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does he describe the clothing in the same parlance that you would, or differently?

G-gu?

i wouldn't be able to understand it in another parlance

>character tells me i'm too close to the tv

why did this post actually terrify me

Attached: 1578154172597.jpg (828x810, 452K)

Because that's how you know you're schizo or they're fucking on to you

Cause you're a PUSSY :^)

imagine actually watching some movie and the main character starts looking at you and speaks to you. you try to turn off the tv but it just isn't turning off, what do you even do at that point. you run out the room but you hear him yelling after you

Put a blanket over it

that's not true you retard, what about things like jumper/hoodie, beanie/toque, trainers/sneakers etc

you can hear him yell, the blanket doesn't do anything

Govies

STOP

Attached: 1582584697677.png (500x500, 193K)

I do THIS

Attached: IMG-20200302-WA0022.jpg (760x777, 56K)

how do i give myself schizophrenia?
>inb4 go to /x/
no they are bunch of schizos i dont trust them

thats a fucking good point

Movies for this feel
youtu.be/B6xx_E05hDA

after my mother died i stayed in the house for about a year and two months. didn't leave, just got food delivered. that was like 3 years ago but it definitely affected my brain. i imagine doing that but without access to this mongolian basket weaving forum would have got me mental

Now you have a pet man inside a tv which is like having a parrot but worse

nah he has powers, you don't want that plus if you unplug the tv now he's in the electricity

Macrodose psychedelics + sleep deprivation + this should do the job for you

A toque?

gusic its willie

damn, i want so badly to do this right now. my dad died about 4 years ago and it took me until this year to even start processing it and i'm an absolute wreck, i just want to retreat from everything and stay in bed.

but it's been 4 years and nobody would understand anymore and i'd likely sever ties to everybody in my life, which isn't much, but it's enough of a deterrent

hope you're doing better now btw, loss is tough

Based rage comic poster

Toques are what Canadians call beanies

Attached: Canadian_Drinking_Toque_Red__35531.1476234386.jpg (1280x1280, 453K)

thanks for the (you) of acknowledgement, i'm sorry for insulting you, that wasn't cool

yeah i severed ties to all my family and what few friends i had, nobody did understand so you're right about that. i don't think i even processed the grief to be honest so it probably wasn't worthwhile. i did the therapy, medicine stuff but it didn't help. i'm just chugging along now. no friends, family etc but i have the house to myself so at least i can truly be alone.

anyway i don't know about you but the best thing is when you dream about them and it's not like they're alive because the concept of them dying isn't a thing, they're just in your dream with you and you wake up and it's nice.

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF I HEAR THE WORD GUSIC ONCE AGAIN THERE WILL BE PAIN

>watching Dwayne the Rock Johnson movie
>he turns to the screen and yells VIRGIN..............PUSSY.

Attached: C25E9EFE-8451-47BF-ACCA-0DCB40147804.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>character is knocking on a door
>he stops but the sound of someone knocking on a door continues
>character turns around to look at the camera
>"well? Are you going to them them in?"

I would unironically establish dominance by showing my dick.

Fuck...

Attached: 0f9bb4b1-c6f2-4d19-be82-f963db36f503.jpg (700x350, 38K)

>"well? Are you going to them them in?"

almost

imagine doing this in some kristen stewart flick and she comes through the tv and sucks your dick

Start taking acid and meth on a near daily basis.

Govies for this feel?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x987, 122K)

youtu.be/M3a1txtSDn0

>make a post insulting somebody on Yea Forums
>the guy replies to me with the name of my sister, whose apartment I was posting from
real story

Attached: 1354072476193.png (455x451, 55K)

Attached: c2fd5f76b6edd9a4fa726e56a812d2b2-imagejpeg.jpg (729x729, 62K)

>post on Yea Forums
>buddy of mine replies to me
>look over at him and he's got a cheeky shit eating grin

Attached: d1iktl8-0f21b828-0749-492b-b89f-b408ce071eed.jpg (891x890, 338K)

yeah i understand the joys of being almost truly alone, and a big part of me wants to take that final step, but i know that it's really hard to come back from and what i'm feeling now might be a phase, and i don't want to regret losing the very few really important people to me

i had a pretty exciting life overseas for a few years after my dad died, no family, rented out the house while i tried to build a life elsewhere. it worked for a while but after a few years i started getting really despondent and low, and the opportunity to move back into my childhood home (alone) came up so i figured some time there would help me sort out what i wanted to do with myself as well as sort out some estate stuff

it's been 4 months and i've accomplished absolutely nothing, my replies to my few friends are reducing in frequency to the point where i don't know how much longer it's going to be excusable, and yeah, so much of me wants to just completely forget about everything end melt into this house.

i hope you have those good dreams often man

>watching dragon ball z on cartoon network
>episode ends
>knocking on the door
>"hey it's me, Goku! open up!"
real story

oh, and to reply, for me, it's actually when someone posts about a movie my dad liked here. it happens surprisingly frequently, maybe even once a week, and it reminds me of a special bond we had, and how much he taught me about love of art and beauty

How was the rape?

I'm legit schizo effective disorder and heard voices for a year and a half (just getting over it recently) and I don't find this this funny.

no rape involved, he just wanted a kilogram of rice

I'm in your house

Jonathan.

my name is Robert, idiot.

Dave

Walter Clements

>character asks another character, "Did you hear that?"
>the character being asked responds with "No..."
>*comic relief character farts in the background*
>comic relief character blushes and says, "Sorry!"

Attached: 1441336009647.png (254x228, 5K)

It doesn't sound like a very effective disorder if you get rumbled by threads like this