/who/ - Doctor Who general

Apologize to them edition

Attached: 1583122679931.png (1280x792, 976K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM
youtube.com/watch?v=H8agYk3Jv4c
youtube.com/watch?v=1cbQVfVfSrI
meshyfish.com/~roo/docwho1.html
gallifreybase.com/gb/threads/the-disdain-thread-for-things-in-the-timeless-children
gallifreybase.com/gb/threads/the-disdain-thread-for-things-in-the-timeless-children.280869/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for /pol/ being booty blasted

FAVORITE
>EPISODE(S)
>BOOK(S)
>PODCAST(S) WITH SOUND EFFECTS
>DOCTOR SPEECH OR LINE
>WHY YOU MISS CLALA IN ONE SENTENCE

Attached: Handles.jpg (400x225, 17K)

place your bets on how chibnall will ruins the daleks

Attached: dalekstairs.png (623x344, 247K)

Why are there so many people defending the massive canon changes with "The show is about change, get over it." and "It's only a TV show, it's not a big deal"

I find it extremely dishonest. Why make changes for the sake of change? It always the same types of people who make these arguments too.

It's the Last Jedi all over again. Give it time. People will realize what a trainwreck it is soon enough.

They're in the denial stage. They'll get to acceptance eventually.

because it is and it is.

Attached: AIDS for all.png (1280x1280, 2.3M)

>episode
Genesis, although pretty much 1963-1980 is on a tier higher than anything else.
>books and audio
You gay?
>Doctor line
Gunfighters:
DOCTOR: My name is Dr Caligari
COWBOY: Doctor Who?
DOCTOR: Exactly

Or Pertwee's speech to Jo in the Time Monster
>Clara
She's so hot it hurts

here's your new dalek, bro

Attached: aaronnew.jpg (1310x800, 652K)

It's hilarious how Moffat's only believable Dr-assistant love story is one where there was the least sexuality in it.

THERE ARE NO YOUNG AND HANDSOME AND NON-FEMME DOCTORS. FACT!

Doctor Who is dead.

>tfw erased from canon

Attached: Omega.jpg (576x432, 26K)

It has been for a while. We're just observing as Chinballs parades its corpse around.

>Three Doctors is no longer canon at all
Chib needs to fucking hang. Three Doctors is one my favourite Pertweess

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x372, 922K)

>episode
Classic: Androzani. Nu-who: Girl in the Fireplace
>books
lol
>audio
Zagreus
>doctor speech
I HAVE SEEN THINGS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE! I HAVE LOST THINGS YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! AND I KNOW THINGS: SECRETS THAT MUST NEVER BE TOLD AND KNOWLEDGE THAT MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN.
>Why you miss Clara
I don't. Didn't like her character and don't get why people find her so hot either. Amy was way way hotter.

>bigger on the inside.

Attached: 20200302_210835.jpg (515x750, 73K)

GREGGSTERMINATE

Attached: 20200302_211116.jpg (700x700, 240K)

>canon

Lol

Attached: 20200302_211016.jpg (700x525, 90K)

as long as he-she can hold a plunger in one hand and an egg beater in the other, i don't have a problem with this.

Yw for all these

Attached: 20200302_210930.jpg (700x497, 88K)

people can never seems to think about things in non binary ways. If somethings progressive, then that must mean "all progression good", it it's about change then "all change good", if having flaws is tolerated then "any amount of flaws are tolerated".
>tl;dr
stupid people

Zagreus sits inside your head
Zagreus lives among the dead
Zagreus sees you in your bed
And eats you when you're sleeping

Zagreus at the end of days
Zagreus lies all other ways
Zagreus comes when time's a maze
And all of history's weeping

Zagreus taking time apart.
Zagreus fears the hero heart.
Zagreus seeks the final part.
The reward that he is reaping.

Zagreus sings when all is lost
Zagreus takes all those he's crossed
Zagreus wins and all is cost
The hero's hearts he's keeping.

Zagreus seeks the hero's ship
Zagreus needs the web to rip
Zagreus sups time at a drip
And life aside, he's sweeping.

And he set then his course
To a scar on the face of Creation
Where the stars lived and died in the churn of one night
Where the mountains might move in the blink of an eye
And decay was the only true constant

And the gate of Zagreus opened before him
And all of the Antiverse was releaved to him
And its terrible beauty ached in his hearts

So through them he ventured
There to do battle with Zagreus, the Beast
Never resting as long as history is lasting
Until either or both are laid to waste.

Zagreus waits at the end of the world
For Zagreus is the end of the world
His time is the end of time
And his moment Time's undoing

Attached: 26c691b5b633abd88e213626b53c8c74.png (600x876, 1018K)

Binary opposites are a default mode of human cognition and reasoning. You literally cannot escape it. All these people talking about everything being on a spectrum and everything being non-binary fail to understand this and it results in amusing ironies like these where they rely on binary thinking to support non-binary thinking. You can't escape the way your brain is built to operate.

This is now /fools/ general.

Only Fools and Horses thread. post your favourite moments of the show. Official thread theme:youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM

Attached: 1583121865028.png (631x887, 1.11M)

I love how these taglines 'Space for all' and 'Room for everyone' basically treat homosexuals and blacks like they're disabled and inhibiting the rest of the characters.

Jesus wept.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 00.01.47.png (1850x1602, 1.35M)

>Why are there so many people defending the massive canon changes with "The show is about change, get over it." and "It's only a TV show, it's not a big deal"
>
>I find it extremely dishonest. Why make changes for the sake of change? It always the same types of people who make these arguments too.
You mean mostly shills. Wait till the advertisement money ends and then see what people really think.

I get what your saying, but even with your line of thinking, it's still pretty dub to not acknowledge subdivisions beyond the surface level reaction

Britbox are making a Classic who statemen Next month , I kid you NOT .. we lost ALLL CLASSIC WHO and But we will say Next Month another subs .. Pure Jew, an we Cannot show them Now ,and Now Cos Lawsuits
This awful , TV Torry division , had said the sheeple, will do as they told , this This alot a worse .. ! SORRY JUST STOP !!

Fixed version

Attached: 1583182782925.jpg (4200x3800, 1.01M)

If Chib died at this moment, there would be great rejoicing across the land. I have so much hate for that loser. I hope whoever takes over after this stupid fuck just retcons again and erases EVERYTHING chib did. Hell, I might just say everything that happened, happened in a mirror universe where things are different and not Prime Who.

Andrew Cartmel found dead in London clutching a paper that only reads "The Division"

Clara a cute

Attached: clara.gif (500x304, 999K)

I want to lick syrup off her pancake tits

I liked Captain Jack because he was a real character, not just one whose entire existence revolved around his sexual orientation. I mean, yes the Captain liked to get down, but there was more to him than just that. This is why Torchwood > Nu Who

I'd do it so the last bit of Series 12 is playing on a TV, the TARDIS lands in front of it, the actual new Doctor in Capaldi's clothes, swings the door open smashing the TV, and the series will start from there

I'm so glad I haven't watched this shit since Hell Bent.

>I want to lick syrup off her pancake tits
Jenna Coleman is outrageously hot.

You missed out on The Doctor Falls and The World Enough and Time but not much else

Was that the one where he spends millions of years punching through a wall?

kek based

she's apparently pretty tiny too, from what people that have met her have said.

Attached: ive-had-enough-of-your-shit-clara.jpg (634x955, 124K)

billions.

Am I alone in thinking retconning is a shitty way to write? Why no move a story forward, rather than keep going back to the origin and saying "oh, you THOUGHT it was this, but it's actually THAT!"

>THE DOCTOR HAD EVEN MORE SUPER DUPER SECRET REGENERATION AND IS THE REASON WHY TIME LORDS ARE A THING
this is fucking retarded

I love Peter Capaldi but I saw where the show was heading and sadly in the end I was right.
No that's Heaven Sent and it was definitely one of my favorites. Hell Bent was the disappointment afterwards

>she's apparently pretty tiny too, from what people that have met her have said.
Don't give a FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Would ravish.

This. Why do they keep making him the most important thing in the universe? It makes the universe seem really small when it should be fucking huge.
In NuWho it was a trend for him to save the universe every week, I mean come on..

You are not alone, and you are right. I find it very lazy.

Same. For me, it works as a finale, it explored the absolute extreme of doctor-companion relationships and did a nice character study. The Doctor forgets his waifu, can no longer become the Hybrid and gets a clean slate in life.

I wanted to check out the next season but seeing the "history's a whitewash" webm repelled me from ever trying, and it seems it's a good thing I stopped watching seeing how much it declined.

I'm not saying that as a bad thing, m8. It just makes her cuter. Ever see Me Before You? She plays the main character's sister. Both are cute as hell.

Attached: ecjc2.jpg (490x455, 34K)

she's 5'1" or something. capaldi is like 5'11" but looks like a giant next to her.

It has Based Emilia in it, so you bet your ass I saw it.

>Gallifrey finally returns in 50th
>nope all destroyed again
>Master has a conclusion to their character
>nope he’s crazy lol again
>Cybermen returning to body horror elements
>nope now they are literally robot flying heads
>the first Doctor is a mad man in a box underachiever who got bored and stole a time machine who became more like the humans he traveled with until he became a hero
>the first Doctor is a little black girl refuge with infinite regenerations who was always a hero

How much can you fuck this show up in one episode? I feel like this is some sort of psy-op

Capaldi has a tendency to look down his nose which I believe adds to his posturing and appearance of stature.

How tall is Matt Smith? She even looked tiny next to him.

Attached: doctor-who-eleven-clara.jpg (1000x500, 40K)

grazillions

They made the 1st Doctor a literal Mary Sue. lol.

Would/did you prefer a "The Doctor Falls"-type ending, where the Doctor dies trying to help a random town from certain doom or a "Twice Upon a Time"-type ending in which he looks back at himself, finds he's earned his time to rest for good, and dies/fades out?

cutastophic

Attached: zzz.jpg (250x219, 9K)

Can someone explain to me what happened this season?

Last I heard there were leaks that the doctor was originally a black lady, and before that was some trans-dimensional being that the time lords trapped and stole the essence from to fuel their own regenerations. And I said there's absolutely no way they'd fuck with the cannon and history of it /that/ much. But now I'm seeing shit like and I'm concerned that those leaks were legit after all.

>I wanted to check out the next season but seeing the "history's a whitewash" webm repelled me from ever trying, and it seems it's a good thing I stopped watching seeing how much it declined.
My sentiments exactly.
>Same. For me, it works as a finale, it explored the absolute extreme of doctor-companion relationships and did a nice character study. The Doctor forgets his waifu, can no longer become the Hybrid and gets a clean slate in life.
I'm very torn about it. I did like the doctor-companion relationship and the character study as you said. But I absolutely hate how they:
>brought back Clara after killing her, it made sense how she died, she thought herself to be the Doctor when she simply wasn't him
>made the Doctor kill the General, he'd never do that, that's completely out of character
>ruined Rassilon, in classic DW he was almost a Time Lord deity of sorts, and now he's a random nobody who Doctor banishes from the plate, what?
And so on and so on.
In the end there was more stuff for me to dislike than like, and after Heaven Sent I was really disappointed.

I haven't watched Dr Who since the last Amy Pond episodes. Did I miss anything?

>plate
planet* kek

6 foot

Those leaks were legit after all

1.82 metres, Capaldi is 1.83 metres.
In that image he's leaning to the side quite heavily.
One thing they did, at least with Capaldi, is make Jenna stand on an apple crate for some dialogue scenes, as the difference between them was quite large.

this ffs

>I haven't watched Dr Who since the last Amy Pond episodes. Did I miss anything?
Watch it for Clara. Stop at the Husbands of River Song.

Not only was it true, it's even worse, see here:

The reality was worse than the leaks

Cartmel wept

He didn't kill the General, he asked the incarnation to know if he'd live and shot him to regenerate which allowed the Doctor to demand the neural block and him and Clara to escape. That's the start of him becoming the Hybrid, so to speak, "destined to conquer Gallifrey and stand in its ruins", he already was the Lord-President (conquered).

The twist reminds of the twist in MGS V.

Ok and can one of you dipshits elaborate other than "it's worse than the leaks!" or pointing me to a picture that I already pointed to?

nevermind you already saw the pic, I'm retarded

Recognize that these revisionist faggots are doing it on purpose to hurt you and walk away.

Sort of.
The Doctor was a little black girl
Found by a female astronaut from Gallifrey who adopted her
Fell off a clip and regenerated
Has infinite regenerations so the Female astronaut tested on her to find a way for her race the Shobogans to regenerate creating the time lords

As I said I'm retarded kek, apologies

The Doctor likes to be sad/depressing a lot and it's rare for him to be in a battlefield. Give me the Doctor falling any day.

The way I saw it, the Doctor just sprinting through Gallifrey was sort of the point: he was so obsessed with bringing Clara back, in that moment, even his home planet just served as a means of bringing her back. And that's really fucked up and the exact reason their separation was the right choice.

Can you please stop posting this?

Attached: end.jpg (500x500, 48K)

found the webm

Attached: socks.webm (900x800, 2.96M)

I agree, but it doesn't help that the only other love interest was River, who (in my opinion) was a charisma vacuum and badly written for nearly all of her episodes. Even Moffat realized it over time and started phasing her out and focusing on Clara.

wow, i never realized what a deformed pile of puke emilia clarke is until i saw her lying next to someone genuinely attractive.

I’m a masochist so I’ve decided to bite the bullet and watch series 12 and holy fuck this is hard to watch. I’m only on Spyfall Part 2 and there’s been so much exposition, literally nothing is happening it’s just being shouted at us. Who thought putting Chris Chibnall in charge of the show was a good idea?

How so?

but yes this is some massive retconning

>The Doctor predates all Timelords and Gallifreyan civilisation
>The Doctor is the origin of regeneration
>the first doctor is not the first doctor

Yes, but earlier the Doctor said the process of regeneration feels like dying, and knowing there's a limit (or there used to be anyway) to how many times a Time Lord can regenerate, I find it really out of character that he'd do that.
I understand the anger and grief he felt, but I don't know, it just doesn't seem like something he'd do.
Yeah but remember how he talked about Gallifrey:
youtube.com/watch?v=H8agYk3Jv4c
And his reaction at the end of the 50th anniversary:
His reaction after finally finding Gallifrey just didn't make sense to me.

The first doctor looks like chloe webber

Das raycis

They introduced a twist that annoyed people with the intent of fixing a 30 year old plot hole.

plot hole in air quotes, most people who aren't stupid assumed they were morbius

Poor Jenna was sick while shooting this scene. You can see the circles under her eyes.

which one is that? i haven't watched after smith, only rejoined this season (sadly)

I agree, same goes for MGSV. Its plot hole was something people didn't concerns themselves with.

>All of this because Chibnall watched The Brain of Morbius as a child and wanted to fix a plot hole that wasn't even a plot hole to begin with

Attached: the-original-you-might-say.png (2048x1536, 784K)

His ‘’’’’plot hole’’’’’ fix ended up creating even more plot holes since anything involving Gallifrey or regeneration no longer makes any sense

THAT'S SO DUMB THO

What was the MGSV plot hole fix? Big Boss dying in Metal Gear 2?

ON BRITBOX DR Who / ALL STOPPED streaming !
Strange .. 12th is when will anouce a Great Thing !!!! !! ? , a Thursday Not SAT !
Then this shit appeared an was a Big Revel , I needed to NDA.

Do you think they going Full Brit No License an when I was young lively .. lol

Big Boss died in Metal Gear, yet returned in Metal Gear 2. Kojima revealed in MGS V that you don't play Big Boss in MGS V (prequel to Metal Gear), but some kind of clone/impostor.

Attached: file.png (1845x147, 298K)

Keep seeing memers on /pol/ saying the first doctor was a black female child refugee. What's really happening?

fuck :,(

The first doctor was a black female child refugee from another universe

Fuck VaginaWho. Post more Clara.

Attached: claraftw.gif (500x251, 877K)

dilate

Why did they even say refugee? They never even referenced what she was seeking refuge from.
Was it literally just so the BBC could tick a third box?

Box ticking is 90% of what publicly funded organisations do.

clara. it's not sexual but if you understand subtext and show-don't-tell then you'll realize it while watching capaldi's run, it's also pretty much the main story of series 9

Not only that, but she is from the DRC in OUR universe aka the 'real world' which exists in the Who multiverse

Yeah but it made no sense to the story.
>Tectonia found a child. She was at the gates of a monument, she was a refugee.
It then proceeded to not say what she was seeking refuge from.

I always saw Capaldi as more of a father figure to Clara rather than a love interest. It took a long while for her to warm up to him after Matt Smith, mostly because he looked much older.

20 year olds can't love 70 year olds, get a grip gramps.

I would do unspeakable things to be in the middle of that sandwich

Attached: 1571946082661.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Attached: clara-checked.png (2000x1935, 2.15M)

Based retard.

I'd rather check those pancake titties

2020... I am forgotten.

Attached: amypond.jpg (624x351, 26K)

>implying there’s going to be a next doctor

I miss when everyone complained about RTD and later Moffat when he became showrunner

We really had no idea how bad it would get.

ah so you got filtered

look at this fuckin prick

Attached: dork fuck.jpg (1200x926, 143K)

He only spent a day or two doing it. The wall already had been conveniently excavated for him most of the way. He just gave it a few punches and it shattered.

Remember when Jodie became the Doctor and everyone said they'd make the Doctor a black woman next.
The sjw tripfags kept calling people boardies and telling them to fuck off back to /pol/ because that was a slippery slope fallacy and would never happen.

Why did it have to end like this?

Sometimes a retcon can work but yes most of the time it is a hackneyed technique.

look at this dood

looks like your typical Yea Forums poster

Oh how blind I was..

Retcons work if they have a purpose and don’t massively upend the entire lore of the franchise. This one served no purpose (we were even told this during the episode) and took a bulldozer to the lore.

he regains memory of what's been happening when he reaches the wall. he tells the clara in his head that he rememebers.

That was essentially the story of "The Time of the Doctor." The Doctor did not live by his own agency so for all intents and purposes he was willing to die for that small town.

his mind is billions, his body is 1200 ish

So ignoring the glaring clues and Moffat's words, what exactly do you think she told him in the Cloisters?

Attached: b01.jpg (683x670, 42K)

Chibnall's next project: fitting in the "Doctor is half human" bit from the movie.

>Matt Smith was better

moff already did that

With Moffat being a self-descibed completionist, he would have eventually explained the faces of Morbius, how do you think he would have handled it?

I miss non-complicated reveals like The Face of Boe.

*Longer

About this series of my- friend of yours.
There I was so… awfully, "dead" in the 90s.
I didn't like it. Would you? It's upsetting.
There was still so much subverting to do and there I was,
In the void, without a following.
But then along came… well, you know.
My friends, some of them. Those others.
For they're the cruel ones. The masters.
And they thought that our work should continue but…
In this series. In this series in particular in fact.
Ooh, let's call it "revenge."
A certain matter of an expulsion I think in which your white people
expelled certain parties from the nation of another people.
Certain parties were not pleased to say the least. Say very least.
And so my friends, the BBC, devised this pretty little scheme
As a way of getting back, of creating a stumbling block, a scandal,
A horror to the eyes of all men who seek fun using the character of
The Doctor as an instrument of- well you know our work.
But the main thing is the torment of you Straight White Males
As you watch while we rip, and cut, and mutilate the canon!
Each season again! And again! And on and on!
WHO IS INSIDE WITH US! WHO WILL NEVER GET AWAY!
THIS SHIT WON'T END!

Attached: young_chris_chibnall.jpg (480x360, 12K)

psuedo-regens that the Doctor considered but passed on while mid-regen

A series long arc where the Doctor encounters all of the Morbius incarnations

>history is a whitewash
nah, fuck you.

Attached: 1577991173055.gif (500x341, 986K)

The Faces of Morbius were previous Morbius regenerations

Moffat should either write original novels or else get in touch with Big Finish for a "Stephen Moffat Presents" range.

he says hes over 2000 in mummy on the orient express

Fucking A+

How the fuck do we fix this mess?

those legs ain't, I promise you that

Attached: a2825440911b56b0e43642538b135fe2.jpg (1329x2000, 295K)

shit I forgot, ok so body 2000-ish, mind billions

but i guess when most of those billions is doing the same shit over and over you can tune it out

Murder

we can't, show needs to just end

Nuke it from orbit.

Attached: nukeit.gif (500x272, 943K)

Yeah, I totally get that.
The sort of auntie who hugs you for a really long time.
The sort of auntie who says if there aren't enough seats at christmas she can sit on your lap.
The sort of auntie who tries to get you to drink her wine to "loosen up"
The sort of auntie who doesn't really think of a nephew as a "close" relative.
The sort of auntie who wears tight clothes that show off her curves.
The sort of auntie who comes up behind you when you're washing dishes and presses you to the sink.
The sort of auntie who drops stuff a lot and then bends over to pick it up infront of you.
The sort of auntie who kisses your cheeks and leaves a big red lipstick mark there.
The sort of auntie who always has her necklace dissapear into her plunging cleavage.
The sort of auntie who wants to cuddle with ypu when you watch movies.
The sort of auntie who asks why you have so many used tissues in your waste paper basket then giggles knowingly when you tell her you just get a lot of colds.
The sort of auntie who always tells you how tall and handsome you've become.
The sort of auntie who asks you to give her a shoulder rub because she's tired.
The sort of auntie who's divorced and hasn't had any in months.

Attached: Naughty Auntie.jpg (922x1528, 130K)

I want River Song to give me the kind of night I still blush about 20 years later

its simple we uh kill the chinman

remove everything after heaven sent and get more seasons with 12

No it's the shitty episode that follows the GOAT one. Even by Dr who standards that was some jarring quality whiplash.

Attached: 991fb5ed-a1b5-4e9d-84c2-956b691d14665.jpg (680x538, 78K)

I will never apologise to the ME series.

Attached: clara-daleks.jpg (1500x745, 558K)

Omega is my favourite Who villain and I don't remember any of his episodes.

>Poor Little White Companion

IMPREGNATE
IMPREGNATE

>You literally cannot escape it.
I absolutely can!

Doctor Who was something very special for me, and made 2012 and early 2013 bearable for me. I associate the 10th doctor era with many happy memories.
I hate it. Why, bros...

Attached: 6AE.gif (500x283, 957K)

>MASTER: "Maybe this is the last gift of a parent. A clue. Or an apology. You can decide,” the Master said of the visions. “Did Tecteun leave these images for you to decode one day?"
Okay, so I know the show is so garbage that theorizing almost feels pointless. But this scene is definitely meant to be inside the TARDIS. They're clearly trying to evoke the police box doors with the lingering shot on them. The man that is later revealed to be the camouflage for the man Tecteun regenerated into inconspicuously places a clock on the table, which is almost certainly a chameleon arc. There's far too much focus on the clock for it not to be. The scene is framed in the first episode like Tecteun has betrayed the Doctor, but in reality he was trying to save her memories and left this message for her to find them.

Perhaps the non-camouflaged version of the clock is still in the TARDIS. The hourglass, perhaps? I don't know, but I'm sure this will be how she gets her memories back next series.

Attached: w.jpg (3838x4788, 1.81M)

Howso?

Holy molly

Attached: d4b0b0b3ff0647ceb12c051306546af3.gif (600x329, 115K)

FUCK

Attached: 9.jpg (782x719, 56K)

I've nothing to apologize for. The 2 of them were always good and I always said so.

Attached: c.jpg (750x1000, 125K)

DOCTOR’S IN DISTRESS
LET’S ALL ANSWER HIS SOS

Attached: BE352328-314C-4E81-ACF4-4F509EE77362.jpg (510x499, 64K)

Same, except for both 10th and 11th..
God damn it why do they have to ruin everything I like

Attached: raining_david_tennant.gif (500x264, 376K)

>The first doctor was a black female chil
Unproven. There could have been many before.

Why did Jenna remove the Louise from her name?

Attached: jcoleman.jpg (800x1001, 54K)

No, my dear /who/, you must die! Die, /who/! Die, /who/! Ahahahahahahaha!

Attached: F01477B0-61EB-450A-911A-7485E7880E64.jpg (935x749, 93K)

>who cares?
Indeed

Yeah, but what can be worse than that?

kek

That doesn’t make it any better

>still seen nothing after hell bent
i told you back then to drop the show with me, fellas, that it would go very wrong soon. i'm sorry but you should have listened.

Attached: 1579539793829.jpg (328x333, 14K)

It really doesn't.
I dropped, but I'm still mad.

Attached: saad.png (284x243, 124K)

hol up

Attached: 1558652803912.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Why didn't any of these 'camouflage' scenes have anything in them that represented the authority/elders taking or copying Doctor/Brendan's unique ability?

Now who's making all that fuss?
*turns down internet*
There, isn't that better?

nust give in, take the moffpill

how is her face so perfect?

Attached: 12.jpg (1456x2301, 377K)

I miss being Moffucked.

yes. I noticed that too.

Attached: 1500209018840.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Hadn't we already fixed that
Didn't we all assume those were just Morbius' past incarnations and call it a day?

That image fucking killed me. I thought it was gonna be the real line

For me it's the smiling companions agreeing.

Season 10 was kino though. Capaldi's best.
Seasons 11 and 12 are non-canon and the new Wilderness Years have already began.

Chibnal literally wants to get the show to a point where STRAIGHT WHITE MEN won't watch it anymore.

Mission accomplished. The trannies can have it. Good luck with your ratings when you cater to 0.6% of the population, faggot.

user are you ok?

Attached: 1582953226709.jpg (800x450, 90K)

Imaging sitting your kid infront lf this crap.
Imagine willfully showing them this.

This man managed to successfully destroy a 57 year old British institution in like 2 years.
Say something nice about him.

Attached: gallery-1476718333-screen-shot-2016-10-17-at-163123.jpg (768x511, 35K)

>shitlords complain about female/black doctor for years
>the doctor was a black female child refugee from the start
*adjusts cateye glasses smugly*

Is there literally anyone that actually likes the direction this show is heading? Seriously, is there anyone that has genuine praise for the last two seasons that isn't attempting to score woke points?

compared to JJ he's merely a talented amateur

What was worse:
>this finale
>the LOST series finale
>the BSG series finale

The consume product, become excited for next product people did.

let it go m8 I know your still upset your athiest theories didn't work out but its been 15 years its time to let it go, and this finale of course what a stupid question

The Lost finale was the worst fucking finale in television
What is this poster thalking about

How you could even compare the other two to this boggles my mind. Neither of those had 57 years of established lore behind them.

Gave up last season during The Tsuranga Conundrum. Probably not the worst episode of the season but it had gotten so shit in general I couldn't manage caring.

The funny part is he could be talking about Lost OR BSG.

So what the fuck are they gonna do with the classic BD releases now? Season 14 is next, are they gonna have a extra feature about the shebangsshebangs? Or season 13 with the Brain of Morbius? Yeah that throw away scene comes back 40 years later so better buy series 12 now on BD and DVD. Fuck you Chinballs.

>all these people looking at this so one dimensionally
This is the greatest episode in doctor who ever.
I don't blame you for not "getting it", because there has never been a writer who took such a huge visionary step before. The mere concept Chibnall is working with is so far outside of your mind you can't understand it.

This was Chibnall's life work, showing the true mysteries of time travel and the reprucussions that includes. In 1976 the Brain of Morbius aired, in that episode was a simple off the cuff joke from the production staff. Chibnall uses the medium of this time travel show to explain one of the fundemental concepts of time travel, the butterfly effect. You see had that show not put that one off the cuff joke in 44 years ago then the show would have had a good ending. That one moment in 1976, that butterfly, it destroyed doctor who forever. Chibnall was explaining on a grander scale the reprucussions of time travel, because of one joke in 1976 that no one has thought of ever again millions of peoples favourite show their CHILDHOOD is destroyed. All because of that one thing.

Chibnall is truly thinking on neurological planes we aren't even capable of perceiving.

I'm talking about both since I know why that user is still butthurt after all these years, and its got nothing to do with this chinball shit

Maybe he is butthurt about the finale of Lost being shit

I miss Clara's legs.
Doctor Who Impossible Worlds
Anything the first nu-who doctor said

its time to let it go

>oi m8 wot if
>wot if flight 815 weren't the first plane to crash on the island, innit?

Attached: richard back the fuck up.jpg (604x474, 44K)

I just hate people that can't let go and still defend the ending because they spent so much time with the show. I will point out how garbage it was every time I see one of them.

>When Clara was inside that Dalek

and I will tell you to get over it every time, no MiB wasn't a nano cloud, i'm sorry your still upset about it

bro
BRO
it isn't purgatory

don't you talk about user's upset like that

Attached: plot of the year.gif (450x249, 2.26M)

don't tell me what I can't do!

How many times has the Doctor canonically had sex? Or is he an incel?

Attached: 1583180819428.png (633x758, 85K)

Attached: 3906108-3x4-700x933.jpg (700x933, 88K)

He used to spank Susan a LOT

It's like if Game of Thrones ended the way it did, but then you know there's a season 9 coming in 2021, kind of at a loss for what's left to defile

>How many times has the Doctor canonically had sex?
The Doctor has definitely gotten some action.

he had grandchildren so at least once, also 11 seemed to be fucking quite a few randoms and eva

>also 11 seemed to be fucking quite a few randoms and eva
He definitely gave it to River every time they met up.

His last night with River was 24 years long and she's a massive whore so...

>His last night with River was 24 years long and she's a massive whore so...
He probably blew his back out.

He literally made the Virgin Queen no longer a virgin, and that act echoes throughout time and space constantly following him.
Unless you know it was actually the Zygon

Well lads its time to say goodbye to
>Rassilon
>Omega
>Gallifrey
>Time Lords
>Time Lord Lore
>Cybermen
>The Doctor
>The Other 《¿》
>The CIA
>Regeneration
>The Doctor being "mortal"
What else am i missing from this shitshow?

>Unless you know it was actually the Zygon
Venom sacs on the tongue.

Cancel the show, let it rot for a while, and then wait for the channel 5 revival in about 10 years with Craig Charles as the next doctor since the BBC won't be around anymore

she covers her face in the severed foreskins of korean babies.

question before all this chinball shit, what were regular galifreyians called? the soilders and so on, they could regenerate but weren't Time Lords so what were they called?

my black queen...

I'd like to cover her face in a severed foreskin, if you know what I mean.
t. cutfag

I think just Galifreyians. Technically speaking Time Lords and them are separate?

always thought of the timelords as the aristocracy basically, all of them have 2 hearts can regenerate super smart etc. but only a few become real Time Lords, stare into the schism all that

>higher rated than Capaldi

Attached: DR_KINO.jpg (1022x767, 148K)

Holy shit, I just realised Torchwood is an anagram for Doctor Who.

Attached: 5.png (100x100, 17K)

So the Master managed to destroy Gallifrey without breaking a sweat but the Daleks couldn’t?

Based retard

Doctor Who is 50 years old. This finale ruined something way, way greater than Lost, BSG and even GoT.

The Deadly Assassin, 1976:
>(The Doctor is examining the rifle he used. Hildred is keeping guard.)
>SPANDRELL: Don't get any ambitious ideas.
>DOCTOR: I just wanted to check it was the same staser. You see that symbol at the end of the corridor?
>SPANDRELL: What about it?
>DOCTOR: You try and hit it.
>SPANDRELL What?
>DOCTOR: Go on. You try and hit it.
>SPANDRELL: Just the kind of hooliganism we're always running the Shabogans in for.

meshyfish.com/~roo/docwho1.html
TLDR Gallifreyans are the natives to the planet Gallifrey and are a seprate species to Time Lords. With normal Gallifreyans being the majority of the population until the Time War?

HOWEVER 99.999% of all Time Lords were Gallifreyans with the only exception might be Ace who might be or become a Time Lady?. Normal Gallifreyans only have one heart and only after the 1st regeneration do you get two hearts. What Gallifreyans and Time Lords are and how to become one are better explained within the link.

Hey dudes, remember this scene?
It was beautiful, right? Now it is meaningless and forever ruined.
Suffer with me.

>Shabogans
>The Bogans
bravo Robert

so the soldiers what are they?

I fucking hate Chris Chibnall

Many Bogans died to bring us this information.

You could write a book about all the plot holes Chinballs has created because of this series

Christ I really hope none of the old Doctors die before this utter bullshit gets retconned. They don't deserve this shit.
What makes it worse is that the Morbius episode was a fourth Doctor story, Chibs shat in the face of what is probably his favorite Doctor to make a 5 minute scene no one cared about for decades canon.
I genuinely wish harm on that fuck

Time lord

Jenna was fantastic, Peter was fantastic, the episodes they were in were not. Sad!

Just go to Gallifrey Base. If they're not busy lining up to suck each other's cock about how much they liked the latest episode of Doctor Who then they are defiantly licking each other balls while somebody else blows smoke on them. Fuck Dr Who.

Our show is dead, but fuck /pol/ am I right rėddit?!!

You get the rope too, Lithuanian.

Yes, there is. Chris Chibnall.

The hate thread for the episode there is full of people raging at Chibnall

Even fucking reddit hates this shit.

Yeah, can you please provide me a link ?

Cool. Thanks.

ok now i'm confused, but ok

My favourite childhood show got ruined recently.
I was pretty bummed about it.
But then I realized whoever wrote it was probably more happy to see his fan fiction happen than I was sad to watch it.
The relative happiness in the world increased.
So, whatever.

The disdain thread has like 10 times the posts the praise thread. The rate thread is definitely being astroturfed by the BBC, the ratio of votes to reviews is way to high.

Thats the nature of the clusterfuck that is/was/wasnt the Time War

gallifreybase.com/gb/threads/the-disdain-thread-for-things-in-the-timeless-children

gallifreybase.com/gb/threads/the-disdain-thread-for-things-in-the-timeless-children.280869/

SNEED

Attached: 163_gabriel_sneed.jpg (309x227, 57K)

>Need an account just to view a thread
Shit like this is why I'm never leaving Yea Forums no matter how bad this place becomes

Attached: 1501028232974.gif (200x150, 1015K)

>Normal Gallifreyans only have one heart and only after the 1st regeneration do you get two hearts.
What? Never heard this. So Heartnell only had one hart?

he was the first god fucking damn it

so can all regenerate or not? disregarding this chinball shit

They say the first Doctor only has one heart in episode five of The Sensorites

Aaaand another plothole for the chibs plothole book.

Attached: How+many+of+these+do+you+think+are+boys+_a5dc1c0083a5786ddb315cc96406273f.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: SmIBoZ5.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Awesome.

If you only go through and read their general water cooler thread you would think that show was going through high culture renaissance. I'm going enjoy reading this. Thanks again my man !

I dont think so

damn davros got cast already?

So did Amy fuck 11? Since being conceived in the time vortex did not give River the ability to regenerate, River being the Doctors child is the only way.

r/Gallifrey hates it as well. Haven't checked on r/DoctorWho tough.

I want to tell my story. You'll either agree with me and feel validated or be happy that I'm punished but either way you'll be happier after reading it.

>grew up with doctor who
>obsessed with it for years
>start going to /pol/ around 2010
>become /pol/ retard
>watch doctor who
>see white male regenerate into black woman
>"uh oh lol but this'll never happen to the doctor"
>missy happens, disagree with the gender bending and i can see the writing on the wall but i can't fault she was marvelous in the role, they could have easily made her the rani and it would have been just as good
>black lesbian companion with no personality whatsoever, terrible acting, show becomes harder and harder to enjoy
>they finally do it, after 13 white males they cast a woman to the role that has always been written as a male, it doesn't make sense for the doctor to be a woman because for more than half a century the character wasn't
>she's god awful too, her acting is wooden, she clearly hasn't got the role meritocratically, she's just a big middle finger to the show
>her companions are a pakistani woman, a black man, and A TOKEN WHITE MALE
>show becomes increasingly politicized to the extent you get episodes like praxeus which have no story and are just shouting at the audience for being bigots
>it feels like i'm watching some government propaganda reel telling me i'm evil
>then it happens
>the doctor is a black woman now
>i knew this would happen but i didn't expect it so soon
>two months later the doctor's first incarnation was a black female child refugee
>whole show rewritten just to make sure the 13 white male actors weren't first/the only doctors

I'm not going to lie and say "I'm not going to watch the show anymore" because like I say, I grew up with it, but it's the same sort of emotion you get from seeing your parent get a health problem. You can see it happening and you're powerless to stop it as the thing you loved slowly becomes lost and it feels so pointless and cruel.

Pull the trigger, pete

except in this case you're the one getting the health problem lmao

>Since being conceived in the time vortex did not give River the ability to regenerate,
She actually did get that ability. She just gave all of them up to heal the Doctor.

I know, but where did she get the ability to regenerate in the first place? Vastra says Time Lords got it from their exposure to the vortex. But know we know that's not true.

>I know, but where did she get the ability to regenerate in the first place? Vastra says Time Lords got it from their exposure to the vortex. But know we know that's not true.
Oh, because of the retcon? I'm glad I dumped it when Clara left.

Good.

What are your three favourite Cybermen designs and why?

Tenth Planet, Tomb and the half-converted guy in the Adventure Games. I'm a big fan of the body horror aspect of the Cybermen, and I think Tenth Planet's design did that best with them literally looking like they had a set of hospital equipment built around their bodies. Tombs have a similar crudeness to the Tenth Planet designs that I really like, though I did prefer when the Cybermen were less "metal". And while I honestly can't remember too much of the story content of Blood of the Cybermen other than it not being very good, I really like this design because it's overwhelmingly "human" in a way the modern designs really aren't. It's absolutely monstrous and I'd love to see it done in live action.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I'm so glad this show can portray how horrible it is to see a loved one suffering from Alzheimers. It's some serious shit and more people should be aware of it.

Answer me this /who/:

Did the show just kill itself? The ratings are in the gutter now. Did we just witness the death of Doctor Who?

Doctor Who is dead.

they are getting HBO money now they don't care

The next showrunner will retcon all Chinballshit, right?

Doctor who did not kill itself, it was murdered, again.

Attached: 1583092182323.jpg (2000x2257, 1.15M)

Don't worry, based Boris is gonna kill the BBC

Y'know what kills me? This whole thing is for nothing, the episode even establishes that it's for nothing.
I could give an ounce of respect to Chibnall if this was a plot-point that got him to tell an interesting story, but he IMMEDIATELY throws it away by having Ruth show up and say it doesn't matter. The story isn't about the lore reveal. The Doctor isn't changed by it, The Doctor isn't challenged by it enough to change, The Doctor doesn't THINK about it, the climax is LITERALLY about the Doctor ignoring what she just learned this past episode and to go on unchanged.
The story is JUST the lore reveal, it's all it has, boring 40 minutes of the Master narrating some nonsense vignettes.

RIPPING APART THE CANON
DESTROYING THE CHARACTER
57 YEARS OF CREATIVE WRITING BY HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT WRITERS
POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST COLLABORATIVE WORK OF OUR TIME
ALL OF IT UNDONE
AND IT WAS ALL
FOR
NOTHING

Blows my fucking mind how Chibnall is someone who's into creative writing, because he seems like the least creative nigger to exist.
Fuck it. Doctor Who is gone. It's a show that meant something some years ago, but not it's nothing, it's virtually empty in every way.

Are cybermen still called cybermen?

Isn’t that sexist?

just "cybes" now

Is Chibs Michael Grades bastard son? Makes sense why he hates Who so much.

>Lithuanian
Uncultured swine.

Yes.
But Chibnall is actually THAT retarded to not figure out that by himself.

What a shame that there is no good pic of her feet.

Chibnall.

At this point the only straight white men watching it are the dudes who are SUPER HARDCORE Who fans that just want to stay up to date with the lore and shit.

Like these past 2 seasons this dude Chibnall has been practically screaming at us that this show isn't for straight white men anymore and is for """everyone""". I find it funny how these dudes try to act so "inclusive" but in the end they just heavily cater to the literal faggots that will never watch the show.