THE SECOND MOST POPULAR SCI FI SERIES OF ALL TIME IS NICHE

THE SECOND MOST POPULAR SCI FI SERIES OF ALL TIME IS NICHE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Which series is he talking about?

dubs thread

based, fuck RLM and their fake nerd bullshit. I respect e-thots and cosplayers more

Attached: 1478306518927s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Is Rich still going on with that dumb shit?

>THE JOCKS HAVE STOLEN MUH EPIC NERD SHOWS!!!
cmon rich

Attached: 102022.jpg (2449x494, 310K)

They’ve actually gone too far this time. Yes I’m an autist. But their dishonestly, their blatant lying, it’s made my blood boil. I genuinely hate them after this. How dare you stare at me and lie. I know where their studio is. It would be like a 5 hour drive but it would be worth it just to see mikes lying little face crumpled and ruined after I fucking best it to a pulp with a baseball bat, fucking begging on his knees pissing himself and admitting that the sequels were a fucking disaster, than JJ sucks, that he was fucking wrong and the whole endeavour has been a soulless hollow piece of shit worse than the prequels. That’s what I want. The little “I’m an apathetic alcoholic!” Act to just fade away under threat of death, under my wrath, and for him to finally be fucking honest for once in his tiny pathetic life. Tears in his eyes as he realises this is what it came to to admit his pathetic online legacy was a farce. I’d fucking beat the fuck out of him for everything he did. Im literally in tears writing this the thought is so cathartic. Id just pummel and pummel screaming at him for what he did, for keeping up the fucking lie. And bloodied and broken he’d admit it, he’d admit the prequels were good, he fucking would. I’d lay down in the exhaustion, emotionally drained, we would cry and embrace. The wound would be healed. But he would have to be harmed to the point of destruction fist. And id fuck up jay merely for his smug pseudo intellectual manner, his boring insistence on obscure horror shit nobody cares about. I’d wail about how he isn’t interesting, insightful or clever as I smashed his fucking ribs with a hammer, how wrong he had got life, how desperately wrong he has perceived it all in his nihilistic little box. And rich would get possibly the most honest beating, the beating of a man who simply needs to be beaten.

check em

Attached: 1583191903948.png (434x425, 337K)

Nigger.

imagine having the need to type long shit like that

tldr bitch

>the beating of a man who simply needs to be beaten
gets me every time

Keyword here is "used to" you absolute fucking retard

he said its always been niche you dumb faggot

KEK

He was talking about the retards that actually memorized bullshit from the tv show.

well sci fi itself is niche except action films that happen to be scifi

He’s right though. No one like trek except literal boomers. I guess soccer moms like jj trek

it never was at all

holy shit OP is so fucking butthurt over RLM they've made multiple threads

>Nooooo, you can’t criticize my favorite youtuber! Not the friend simulatorino!

Attached: 2E48B484-A244-43AF-B6E7-68214C68045C.jpg (227x222, 8K)

>I'm so angry about how Mike doesn't like Picard I'm going to spam Yea Forums about how RLM aren't real fans!

>the retards that actually memorized bullshit from the tv show
Mike has a name

The show itself isn't niche, but the Trekkies 100% are

Wasn’t even me retard. I don’t watch fucking YouTube faggots tell me what to think about movies I don’t even watch movies. Fucking brainlet hobby, I just come here to post Sneed and tell janny to kill himself.

brainlet

stupid phoneposter

rent free

>Noooooo, you can’t just post from your phone! I gotta check file names when I lose arguments to make myself feel superior! Not the heckin’ expensive boi, not the 1000$ iPhonerino!! Not the rich boi!!

Attached: B1D53E24-8CD3-4219-8AB6-89A20AF6CE82.png (228x221, 8K)

>I don’t watch fucking YouTube faggots tell me what to think about movies I don’t even watch movies.
reddit is that way

You would know, since you’re the consoomer retard who can’t think for himself and needs YouTube retards to tell you what to think like Reddit Letter Media.

He's right will continue to be so until they start making star trek shows/films that actually resemble star trek rather than just more of this bland scifi action drivel.

brainlet virgin

kill yourself CBS shill

brainlet this is your brain on reddit lettermedia

I never met someone proud to be a star trek fan. Only ever saw my friends parents watching it and thought they were huge losers for watching that nerd shit.
Trek most certainly was nerdshit and had that stigma that only nerds watched and loved it.

this is your brain sucking corporate cock

mike tought michelangelo painted the sistine chapel all by himself.

no help.
100 percent freedom from the church leaders.
no preassure at all.

wouldnt be surprise if he problably tought it was the ninja turtle who did it as well.

Attached: 1582651451035.gif (240x180, 384K)

>tfw flowerchild mother watches Star Trek re-runs all the time
Dunno why anyone thinks this show is not a big deal. Fuck sake it was the first interracial kiss on television for fuck sake.

Quite ironic that he did the whole skit about producers meddling with the artistic vision for the sake of demography, when the painting of the chapel wwas intervened by the bishop for portraying nudity which was vetoed, as well as other oddities.

Attached: 1526098026595.gif (280x294, 3.49M)

>star trek
>popular

TOS literally got cancelled for low ratings, ditto for ENT

> the first one cancelled before it got popular
> last one because after 5 shows and 12 movies people got sick of it not to mention its a TOS prequel which goes against treks attitude

look at this faggot and laugh

Attached: 5lytn.jpg (584x329, 26K)

ENT got cancelled because the new CEO of the production company hated Star Trek.
ENT had higher ratings than Disco even.

It is.

Billions of people never watch a single one of them.

movies are niche for the same reason

Mike is incredibly stupid, idk why people think that it’s a ‘bit’ - he’s just a fat manchild who likes Marvelshit and Jurassic World. Nobody on their channel has an IQ above 90

Correct. There were like 5 channels back then. It was not niche.

has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors - actual fact about rich evans

this

I know this is copypasta but it never fails to surprise me that such people exist.