IT'S OVER

Attached: 090920923.png (732x640, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/Yea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was Palpatines clone a virgin?

I like when studios tells me what happened in a movie months after its release.

Palpatine was an incel.

What was it then?
Disgusting?
Because that's what I thought it was.

FINN FINNA GONNA LAY THE PIPE!!!

Attached: 1471996541099.jpg (292x310, 17K)

>A long time ago in a galaxy far far away kissing was a common salute between aquantainces, the opposite of romantic
Man, wookiepedia is already at it

Intentional Fallacy.

isnt saying that the equivalent of saying they just shoved it in there so people would talk about it? who exactly are they trying to appease by saying this?

I sleep

Attached: FB_IMG_1582472718001.jpg (600x450, 28K)

I can't believe this shit... even palpatine was a fucking clone. Why would I ever watch any of this shit again?

Then how did he manage to get a granddaughter?

>Rey is her own Granddaughter

Kylo should've been a girl and they should've made her and Rey make out

bunCH of FAGGITs in this thread, tweet and article

Attached: DfeoXBpXUAAOwXS.jpg (711x1200, 112K)

You answered your own question. The main reason is to keep people talking about it ahead of the digital/bluray release.
The second, even more conniving reason is that they want to make it appear as though they understood the garbage they were writing. Clearly, this was an oversight, sloppy writing problems that reviewers and youtubers could find immediately that the overpaid and underqualified writers couldn't see. Like a childish poster losing an online argument, they're trying to shift the goalposts so they can claim retroactively "We've always intended this! This was the plan!"
They don't have the humility to sit down, shut up, and hang their heads in shame. Their very survival is dependent on this arrogance and denial, for their careers are based on convincing even dumber people that they aren't hacks.

Obvious clickbait.

Attached: novel3.png (610x230, 21K)

Executive editor of SW books confirmed the article is clickbait and encouraged everyone to ignore it. Reylo is romantic and canon, die mad haters.

Attached: novel2.png (599x169, 10K)

What is it with star wars and adding meaning (or trying to) to the movies through comics and statements like that? Can't their movies stand on their own?

Attached: crymoreantis.png (614x259, 19K)

>Star Wars is for autistic shipping fans now

Attached: 1495082645562.jpg (496x750, 68K)

Lucasfilm civil war when?

Reylo is canon and romantic. Just watch the movie. But for the record, the full passage in the novel makes it even more canon and romantic because Rey acknowledges that Ben is her other half and that when he died she felt like half of her was missing and ripped away from her. The only reason she decides not to kill herself is because Ben tells her he will always be with her. So they are ForceMarried and forever canon. Die mad. The kiss is described as a celebration of their connection and having finally found each other. Rey says that Ben feels like coming home to her.

Attached: novel1.png (602x261, 27K)

No, Comrade Premier. It has only begun.

Attached: 1540856438039 copy.png (1822x1000, 477K)

Screenrant has nothing to do with LFL. They are desperate for clicks and know that Reylo is a hot topic. The novel is the same as the movie. Reylo kiss is very romantic and even expanded upon.

They even put the scene back in of Kylo telling Rey that he is the only one who knows her. It was in the trailers, but not the movie. It's in the book.

Attached: ER5XDgyWAAIOVNF.jpg (2048x672, 222K)

Were people on the fence about buying merchandise or this movie because of this reason?

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit and reylos should be executed.

>Disney NonCanonWars no young and handsome Jedi main character
DROPPED

If you are referring to why children avoided buying any toys of the new Soi Wars trilogy, it's because the movies are actually not aimed at children because children are not retarded enough for this turdpile and have some self-respect even at their young age.
Which is a good thing since Soi Wars doesn't need any new fans anymore and doesn't deserve any after what Kathleen Kennedy did to it.

Fake news. The only reason Rey hasn't killed herself after Ben's death is because he assured her they can still be together.

Attached: ER7nHOjWsAAyPnj.jpg (720x720, 90K)

I love how they talk to each other in their heads just like in Reylo fanfics. Reylo forever!

Attached: ESHcfq7UUAAQ-Sn.jpg (777x802, 521K)

>Reylo kiss is very romantic
Nobody but you shipping fags cares. Never reply to me ever again

>this one obsessed reylo autist in every thread
get a fucking grip

How exactly? She's saying he's her other half and shit.

mmm kiss me passionately and romantically for 10 whole seconds, bro!

Take my virginity platonically, bro!

lol antis keep seething forever

Attached: 1577119860751.gif (437x181, 1.93M)

No one cares if you care. I am stating facts. Reylo is canon and romantic and the novel is the same, it even expands upon it. The OP is linking to a clickbait article and even official employees are calling it clickbait.

Attached: ENOJb3kXkAImVKf.jpg (1920x1080, 1004K)

I think all ReyLo retards should be auto-banned for underage. This level of infatility and mental retardation is reminiscent of the most autistic of Sonic fanbase like Chris-chan and representative of the bottom of the barrel garbage of Tumblr and DeviantArt in terms of communities and fanbases.
Seeing them send death threats to artists making r34 of Rey getting double penetrated by Finn and Poe while emo zoro watching is a hilarity though.

I don't kiss people on the mouth that I'm not romantic with.

It's fake news and clickbait. The novel expands upon the movie to make it even more uwu romantic.

Attached: EOmi6bfUYAA0McK.jpg (967x589, 123K)

I swear, fucking virgin incels. As if anyone would kiss a guy who looks like Driver in a non-romantic way.

Attached: WIDE.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Reminder every reylo should be executed.

Were there any other flirty scenes?

No one gives a fuck about Rey/Finn or Rey/Poe. Keep seething, cuck. Rey only wants Ben's big dick. Only in your cuck fantasies would Rey ever let those ugly manlets touch her. Reality is very different, you should learn to accept it sometimes.

Attached: reylotiktok.png (594x319, 29K)

Reality is indeed different, the other half of your retarded autistic fanbase's pairing is dead and now she's open for penetration by any random in the Galaxy. LMAO

I'm not even a reylo but I post as one to see fags like you seethe kek.

Attached: ciz756yafn941.jpg (1080x1275, 101K)

>Rey/Poe non-existent
>Rey/Finn 100k compared to Reylo 52 million

MY FUCKING SIDES AHHAHHAA

Attached: EQ_WbATU0AAzxV2.jpg (1350x954, 143K)

>cuck ignoring reality

Reylo is romantic and forever canon. Novel further confirms this. Ben is Rey's other half, her home, she is only able to keep living because she has the knowledge that he will ALWAYS be with her. Your cuck fantasies will never be canon. You're forever cockblocked by reality and Ben's big ghostdick inside Rey's sandslot.

Attached: ENmBN4bUwAAuQzq.jpg (699x1000, 74K)

Seethe over what? The very actors themselves taking a shit on an autistic fanbase that made them take a leave from social media due to the harassment of their families and real lives? LMAO
Keep at it please. It brings me laughter if anything.

Why do cringey wh*toids go to fiction instead of getting relationships in the real world?

Is the reylo number actually real? Can't stop winning.

Attached: IMG_20191213_225800.jpg (995x1035, 231K)

>"I'll always be with you"
Kys John.

Attached: 1577328203924.jpg (720x656, 52K)

So this is what mental illness looks like.

Too bad a ghostdick can't be felt while a real dick can come around any time.
Now that Disney is being restructured, and Kathleen Kennedy is basically destined to get the the boot since she can't pull any #metoo moves that Disney was scared of, I can't wait to see how they will take a shit on your Tumblrina fanfic retardation next. Killing emo was only the start.

BUT THEIR LOVE WAS REAL!!

Attached: NOOOOOOO.png (732x634, 412K)

>Reylo is romantic and forever canon. Novel further confirms this. Ben is Rey's other half, her home, she is only able to keep living because she has the knowledge that he will ALWAYS be with her. Your cuck fantasies will never be canon. You're forever cockblocked by reality and Ben's big ghostdick inside Rey's sandslot.
Dude, chill. It's just fiction and ain't real. Move on.

Only one I know of is I think Rey watches Kylo sometimes through their bond and he tells her "but I do" during their fight like he was supposed to in the movie.

Attached: EP8KNKvX4AAifp5.jpg (1668x1968, 175K)

>as a ghost
>watching
>as real dicks slide into you
>while mine can't be felt
LMAO

no one's ever really gone

Ye, here is the characters. Best boy wins as usual. Manlet cucks stay seething.

Attached: bestboytiktok.png (599x391, 32K)

Any fanfics of Rey receiving BIG GENGHIS COCK?

>Can't their movies stand on their own?
Obviously not.

I don't give a shit about the actors or the retarded fanbase. I just think it's pretty funny how people like you cry newfag and underage whenever they get trolled to hell and back by reyloniggers who have probably been here for longer than you have. You must see you're getting your blonker pulled right?

Next they'll say putting penis in cunny isnt sex.

/rlg/ was such a gay cesspool that people piled in to shitpost sneed in it. Fuck off poser

How can a kiss not be romantic? What batshit world is this?

Rey is only for Ben, canon confirms it once again. Manlet cucks with their delusional fantasies keep seething forever.

Attached: EQBPHqLUcAA-y53.jpg (2048x1536, 553K)

Yes yes, I'm sure everyone who cringes at this retarded fanbase gets even madder when they are pointed out by yours truly how fucking buttmad reyloniggers were when he was killed off and how buttmad they are yet to become given how easily Disney backtracks on canon with the snap of a finger. LMAO

It's one thing to obsess over the relationship of these characters if they were written well, or at the very least competently. Reylo is only a thing because they were the only two somewhat attractive characters in nu-Wars.

Have you seen the movies? Force ghost interact with physical objects now.

It's always a wonder interacting with the mentally disabled over the internet. There's the certain dullness in their syntax that lets you know that the lights are on, but nobody's home.

The dark side of the force is the pathway to many abilities that some would consider unnatural

But user.
Aren't you excited to know that a version of Palpatine can now be the villain of episodes X through XII now too?

hes dead user. if ep 10 is ever a thing (it will), it'll start with finn and reys child you just know it

This confirms they are actually blood related !??

Too bad those who have seen the movies have not seen any Kylo force ghost LMAO

>Rey finna get pipe after Ben died trust me!
>lol no stay cucked and delusional
>b-but just you wait when the new material comes out it will happen
>novel releases
>lol fucking NOPE Ben is ALWAYS with her, he's her literal other half, only reason she won't jump off a building is the fact they will always be together

antis just keep getting btfo, love to see it.

Hey I get that most of the fanbase is beyond cringe but these threads are full of obvious trolls. And that one schizo.

Look outside your window

antis were already btfo with the movie, but they couldn't leave well enough alone. They had to try and keep reaching with their delusional cuck argument only to have the novel directly address it and shit all over it. Reylo is always canon, in case you weren't aware. Please make another retarded argument so LFL/Disney can shit all over you again with a comic or something.

Next they going to have Rey making out with Ben's ForceGhost. Can't wait.

sneed
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/Yea Forums-mass-quote/

wtf is starwars?

Thats not her saying it isnt true tho. Just her agreeing its clickb8. Cope harder reylo trash

>Firefox
There's still people who use this pile of garbage after the mass exodus of Firefox users?

>the seething manlet cucks in this thread

Next time learn to shut the fuck up with your cuck delusions and maybe Disney/LFL won't feel the need to embarrass you for all the world to see. Oh wait, you embarrass yourselves by just existing.

Attached: boyegabtfo.jpg (680x314, 39K)

>isnt saying that the equivalent of saying they just shoved it in there so people would talk about it? who exactly are they trying to appease by saying this?

At first, they thought their hypothetical audience of Twitter trannies wanted Rey and Kylo to become a couple. Then later, they learned that their hypothetical audience of Twitter trannies views heterosexual romance as a negative, so they've backpedaled to claim that there was no intent to depict romance.

She doesn't need to say it. The movie already confirmed Reylo is forever canon romantic. She did like a tweet saying it was romantic in the novel and she also said that they never thought the word "gratitude" would set people off. They are making fun of anti-reylos like you who have literal brain damage and autism that you think Reylo kiss wasn't romantic that you look for any word and latch onto it like schizos.

As opposed to closed source botnet Chrome and Opera or shill cryptoscam Brave?

>he doesnt use firefox
fucking plebster

Except Screenrant has nothing to do with Disney/LFL and employees are calling the article clickbait.

Reylo is loved by the GA and everyone with a brain and it's forver canon and romantic. Keep seething

What is it about Kylo Ren that you relate to? Is it the brooding, "damaged" persona?

Then why did they even bother to have a kiss at all -.-

>as opposed to closed source botnet Chrome
You mean like Fireshit has become post-Quantum?
Did you forget what kickstarted the downfall of Firefox? It was Google subsidizing Mozilla for years and infecting it with their material design hipster faggotry and coding support while they were still developing Chrome as a competitor. Good job Google did at subverting this faggot company whose programmers now consist only of outsourcing and trannyfaggot and feminists from women's outreach initiatives who can't maintain or develop the basic of shit regarding this browser ergo its constant stripping of functionality to make it easier for the more and more shitty Mozilla staff.

And nobody is gonna watch that user

>kiss of acknowledgement and gratitude
Lmao look at this cope. This canon book confirms reylo is forever dead. bwhahahahahaha

I'd like to think soon, but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm hoping Spielberg leaving the new Indiana Jones is about him refusing to work with Kennedy, but he's still tight with her husband, so it's probably pedo issues.
Kennedy might keep her job because of pedos. Which in this clown world, makes sense.
And the hits keep coming. I saw the Artemis Fowl trailer, and it's shit. They're good books, but this movie looks like shit.
I gave up, otherwise I'd care more. Disney releases a movie, I don't care, I'll never see it.
Used to be when Lucasfilm, Disney, or Pixar announced a movie, I'd check it out. Now I just expect it to suck. That part of me, that liked their stuff, is dead.

You are not supposed to watch it again. You are supposed to consume the next ones.
Baby yeed funko pop is out if you want to consoom that too.

Stop saying that, they are NOT

>Except Screenrant has nothing to do with Disney/LFL
I don't know who that is, sorry

>rumors about spinoff with the trio after IX, comics confirmed to continue the adventure
>Boyega starts shilling Finn/Rey hard
>this

You knew it was coming Reylo bros, its sad you got scammed like this

Attached: angery.png (264x305, 183K)

Lmao based

The irony is, your ragepost is exactly like Chris's rants about Sonic.

DON'T LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE, the mating call of the forever virgin.

I have no fucks to give if people ship Rey and Kylo. They're having fun, something you seem to struggle with, because autism.

Are you fucking retarded? His character is everything a woman could want. A soft boy who's also a chad and would do anything for you. Add Driver's wide pecs and it's done.

I can quite literally compile my own complete Firefox browser from sources. And even if I don't, I can fully and transparently disable any telemetry feature and crank the privacy to the max. It's to see your zog ram-guzzling botnet Chrome do the same

This. Anti-reylos can't fucking read and have autism. The novel made the kiss very romantic and even had Ben talk to Rey afterwards to assure her they will always be together. Rey thinks of Ben as her home and her other half. She felt like half of her was ripped away. She was happy to see him and be with him and kissed him as celebration of their connection and having found each other.

It's only retarded antis who have illiteracy that would try and say it wasn't romantic, even in the novel. It's a clickbait article and anti-reylos are just embarrassing themselves showing everyone who retarded and autisitic seething they are over one word.

They are so cancer and everyone in the comments making fun of them and their delusional cuck logic.

Attached: EQrvsd1WsAAShdR.jpg (4096x3619, 1.35M)

based

Top fucking delusions. Finn literally has no chance. Even Poe is more of a man.

Attached: reyyyyy.jpg (500x491, 38K)

Yep. Disney/LFL book editors called the article clickbait and basically said they never thought anyone would be so delusional and retardedly autistic like anti-reylos that the word "gratitude" would set them off.

They've been undoing and shilling Finn with Rey hard for the entire promo and the movie.
Movie is shit either way, the whole Reylo thing fell flat too.

Let it die.

>DON'T LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE, the mating call of the forever virgin.
Don't project your own mating call onto me. I've already clearly stated that i want them to continue acting like the mental retards they are because it entertains me.
The real comedy here is you thinking that someone is incapable of ridiculing retards while also supporting their existence at the same time because of your mental limitations. I don't have your limitations my seething friend. Please continue harassing the actors and their families, shit's funny as hell.

In every one of those images he is actually saying WOOO!

How does it make you feel that the internet is laughing at you in the comments and even Disney/LFL can't believe you anti-reylos are so autistic and illiterate? You only embarrass yourselves further continuing on like this. Just move on to a different franchise or something. Your blacked fanfic isn't canon and never will be. Try Netflix show or something. Ugly cucks.

Reylos are retarded autists but if they try to start pushing Finn and Rey the reylos will crash the whole thing with no survivors. Reylos are basically like the manchild fanboys of OT who were keeping the whole thing up. If they do this the whole fucking thing will collapse since no one else cares about this shit after TLJ. Can't wait it will be hilarious.

>shilling Finn with Rey hard for the entire promo and the movie

Fucking delusional kek

Attached: D7LOJB2VsAMrACw.jpg large.jpg (2048x1383, 447K)

Look at all this Finn and Rey promo. Oh wait, it's only Reylo.

Attached: EFe6A22WoAEWzba.jpg (1500x1943, 556K)

Yeah nice, but watch the movie and notice how Poe gets time with his romantic interest on the ice planet while Finn gets time with his.

Watch the movie bro. Thats why the Reylo thing at the end fell flat, she had more intimate scenes with Finn (without even being a romance) that suggest theres more there, the juxtapose with Poe and Zori is telling.

Even on the coke cans, Finn is a foreveralone cuck while Rey and Kylo are together and get their own special can.

Attached: EHIOMHUWsAEaZ6u.jpg (720x538, 49K)

seething antis say kiss isn't canon (rey's only showing gratitude)... yet if they wanted to they could've swap the kiss for alternative ways of showing gratitude i.e. hug, touching foreheads or whatever but not kiss o.O

Finn got cucked by 3 directors kek. Rian and JJ went with Reylo and Trevorrow went with Rey and Poe. Nobody wants Finncel as Rey's boyfriend.

I can't tell if Finncels are actually braindamaged or trolling anymore.

Attached: friendzone.jpg (640x660, 36K)

To be fair, Boyega is too ugly and out of shape to be used in promo.

Attached: adobe_20200111_125815.jpg (450x500, 25K)

Reylo so romantic. SO canon. So based.

Attached: EIUw84MXkAA5Pf1.jpg (720x702, 93K)

REYYYYYYYYYY DEY FLA NAO! WOO HOO!

Finn being confirmed force sensitive pretty much seals the deal, i wonder why Reylos aren't crying about that.

It pretty much ties Finn's destiny to Rey and if the rumors about the spinoff are true, i'm betting 20 bucks they gonna hook up.

Look i'm not a shipper, i don't ship anything, but wake up

he can promote pears or potatoes cause he looks like one.

Attached: EIG_Gc8XkAAWgBT.jpg (2048x1755, 707K)

I don't know what your idea of intimate is if you don't think Kylo and Rey were intimate while literally talking through a bond only the two of them can use.

Attached: IMG_20200202_134352.jpg (1080x1007, 288K)

this scene is a punishment for selling the script on Ebay.

your posts are bordering on schizo-tier, just so you know

Attached: manletsplsgo.jpg (252x201, 21K)

Based

Nice, thats nice, but they were screeching at eachother the entire movie and fighting, Rey confided in Finn and shit, opened up to him. Don't be such a sore loser.

Plus, Boyega's whole spiel on twitter and now with the novel undoing the shit. Get a hint.

Aww, how cute. They even put them facing each other on the packaging! uwu

Attached: EGcocPQXUAI-Olc.jpg (1000x599, 53K)

Nah, judging by Ridley's irl inclincations I expect her to have a LGBT romance in the next trilogy.

>rumors about the spinoff
Mike Zeroh? There is no legit rumor about any spin-off involving ST characters. They are not stupid to repeat Solo bomb which is guarantee with these clowns.

the comics are confirmed, WGTC started the rumor mill about Rey's spinoff

>It pretty much ties Finn's destiny to Rey
Are you nuts? You think a chubby beta can compete with the memory (and force ghost presence) of Ben Solo, her dyad?

>the novel undoing the shit
the novel literally groups Finn with Rey's freinds at the end and doesn't single him out by the name. you get a hint. 3PO and Finn = same thing.

Attached: tumblr_prwompCXh91sytiw6_1280.jpg (1280x869, 322K)

no need to get emotional.

>WGTC
of course. garbage-tier media.

The whole thing is only 2.49? What a steal.

Attached: IMG_20200302_235301.jpg (1080x788, 138K)

The novel actually further confirms that Reylo will always be canon. Rey only sees Finn and the rest as friends, you are correct. Ben is literally her other half, the only reason she isn't alone. She will literally be with him forever. When she dies, they will be together in the Force LITERALLY forever. Finncucks could never hope to compete.

what the fuck is disney doing with these retcons? this is getting to be fucking jk rowling-tier, just shut the fuck up and make a better movie instead of trying to "fix" this one after the fact

Palpatine was a clone in the film? Wtf how did I miss this? Did thry retcon it after the film? I saw they had Snoke clones though.

Just like Ben stealing Rey's heart! uwu!

Attached: VO4IBdS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Are you gonna commit suicide if what i said happens in a spinoff? Get a fucking life lmao.

I love how you are pretending to be a troll, but it's obvious you are actually a mentally ill cuck crying at your keyboard. Honestly, there are blacked stories on Netflix. Go away already. Sniffing around still for crumbs you are never going to get like a beta cuck. Pathetic.

Attached: drenchedgothbf.png (640x360, 231K)

Have you ever had romantic interactions with the opposite sex? And Finn is so far in the friend zone that he can't see light anymore. Protip: you confide in your beta friends while you have sexually charged fights with the alpha.

Attached: 1536263881828.jpg (758x960, 90K)

I don't think you understand how crazy you sound.

It's not a retcon. It's romantic in the book and even expanded upon. Screenrant has nothing to do with Disney/LFL and employees in charge of the books are calling it a clickbait and telling people not to engage with it.

Jesus, you're more mentally ill than a tranny.

He's better off telling everyone he is a troll, otherwise he comes off as legit mentally unwell cuck.

Attached: 1577439168243.gif (400x241, 1.53M)

I don't think chemistry and sexual attraction is gonna be a problem if you know what i mean

Attached: Daisy-Ridley-John-Boyega-at-London-Premiere-For-Star-Wars-Rise-Skywalker.jpg.jpg (2048x2955, 604K)

It's so hilarious that at this point Boyega probably still though he's be the cool action star of the trilogy kek.

Are you John Boyega or just black?

anti-reylos are autistic and everyone is making fun of them. Even Disney/LFL can't fathom their stupidity. they should just take the L already and leave.

Attached: EMeDQPoW4AEkoZK.jpg (720x530, 28K)

KEK

Attached: 1577848392647.jpg (671x673, 216K)

nah, but if you fool yourself into thinking those two don't see eachother in that way, your just that, a fool.

>Rey: mmm Ben I'm so grateful and happy to be here with you.~ Was that your tongue? teehee~

Attached: EPpt1QEWsAIQ_eU.jpg (2048x2048, 220K)

Reminder that the canon and very romantic Reylo kiss is the longest in SW movie history, lasting for 10 whole seconds!

Attached: EQxaaTUXYAA2nU5.jpg (861x487, 73K)

>your just that, a fool.
Not subtle enough.

Attached: eThHiRi.gif (345x204, 262K)

All me

Driver really goes for it in everything.

It was really cute how happy Rey was and in the book Ben could feel how happy she was to be with him. They should hurry and retcon him back to life so I can see them being cute together some more.

Attached: EMiVA5IX0AEAXOT.jpg (1024x480, 29K)

What’s a dey fla nao?

>I want my dyad husband back! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You better listen to her LFL, before she blows up the entire Galaxy.

Attached: wheretheFUCKISBEN.jpg (250x200, 4K)

Wasn't she technically his aunt or something?

I mean if that wannabe "happy" ending attempted to be realistic at all, Rey would go full-Dark Side until she found a way to pull Ben back to life with their dyad.

Attached: EQAnTDXX0AEGtPI.jpg (570x815, 140K)

No but it would be awwright.

Attached: IMG_20190911_114636.jpg (1016x1371, 250K)

>*chomps teeth angrily*

Attached: EQGV0T_UEAAct5m.jpg (798x900, 230K)

Would be kino.

How so? People keep going on with that stupid 'they're related theory'. It was plageus who was able to use midiclorians to create life (possibly Anakin), not palps - that is if this theory is true. If not, it was also mentioned the force had the will to create life itself (again Anakin). Just because palps happened to be plagues' apprentice and rey's grandfather, doesn't mean he's got anything to do with Anakin and Ben Solo.

Attached: EQIIQ0HXsAIzta7.jpg (600x2072, 535K)

Honestly. the only way anyone would watch a Rey story is if she was going on a romantic hero journey to bring Ben back like Eurydice/Orpheus inspired.

Attached: EP5BwKlX4AAjlBt.jpg (3218x4096, 657K)

She's wearing Ben's sweater uwu~

Attached: ERHf5ISWkAA1fDr.jpg (1536x2048, 318K)

This.

>Click on the toolbar icon when in a thread, and select one of two options. "Quote" quotes all the replies in the thread, and "Sneed" adds "sneed" at the end. "Copy To Clipboard" is self explanatory.

is this the first program of all time that could be considered kino?

Remember when they showed the canon and romantic Reylo kiss at this year's Oscars? Good times.

Attached: EQYJT7JXsAA1qae.jpg (1024x571, 73K)

>one main character
>no bullshit world ending apocalypse
>no gorillion plot threads all intertwining
>small scale premise
I would watch that movie but it would never get made in this industry

Attached: ER_fi72U0AEv1hC.jpg (800x1132, 793K)

Boyega and Ridley served more sexual tension in the tour than Rey and Kylo in the entire trilogy kek

I didn't actually watch the movie so just going off what people said. Interesting though.

They could make it a small Disney Plus story, but I would rather they just retcon Ben's death in the first place.

I'm just pointing out the fact that no one wants a Rey or Rey/trio story. They goofed by killing off the last Skywalker. The only way they would get anyone remotely interested in a Rey story is if it was reylo-related.

Attached: EQhpjCMW4AI7B8U.jpg (1033x720, 109K)

>having to write a novel to do damage control for your shit film

Attached: 114119317531.png (555x528, 448K)

im pretty sure he prolly fucked kids

Jesus who cares?

This. You don't need to watch them mate. Especially the sequels, they ruined a lot of the original canon and rised more questions than actually answered.

Reylo is cute and canon!

Attached: EQ4AaoEVAAAr2gl.jpg (1679x1775, 186K)

Based Disney dabbing on the Reylofags

Attached: mre steve.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1583008579892.jpg (640x710, 76K)