Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

mr KINO

when's the next show Sam?

You're implying he will ever think of something great again, which I don't think he will

well fucking rip to that, I really enjoyed this show

I started watching it 10 days ago.
Today I finished fourth season...
Cinematography, acting, plot, autistic protagonist and his ZOO, cute waifus (Joanna>Angela>Darlene>Shayla)... hard to get to another show after what I saw. So much soul, so many pretty pictures, Esmail is master framer.
So good. Even the niggers and occassional faggotry didn't stop me from enjoying it.

i dont use that reddit word very often but holy shit this show is underrated, really good pleb filter and /pol/filter

based esl-kun

bump

Doesn't matter to me, what I'm wondering is if I pull it off will he die?

it would be very painful

10/10 series finale, i about pissed myself with glee when they finally played mr. roboto

he's making a new battlestar galactica. set in the same universe as the 2003 series, somehow

nice to see new fans who didn't get absolutely fucking filtered by season 2

what do people hate about s2? Is it just because it starts slow? s1 does too

>battlestar galactica
never watched it, is it any good?

no dialogue episode > one take episode > stage play episode > sitcom episode

the no dialogue episode was cheesy as fuck
one take was kino
stage play was kino
sitcom was kino

>Angela second
No can do

people are fucking stupid and "nothing happens: the season" is their primary complaint. meanwhile, it's an incredibly great little character study that pits Elliot and his imaginary friend at odds. I also love the prison surprise even though people were talking about it before the reveal. all around a great season of TV.

BSG had an amazing start, but they fucked it up halfway into season 3 by realizing they needed the story to make sense at the end but not planning for it from the beginning. lots of shit didn't make sense and they rushed to tie it up

DOMINQUE>SHAYLA>rest

the scene at the end of s2 where cisco dies is good as shit. love that the walk signal on the street even counts down to it

man of good taste
dominique>shayla>darlene>rest
angela and joanna look weird as fuck, darlene somewhat too, but the scene where she's teasing the cop in the police car makes me diamonds

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 13K)

that's maybe the best scene. up there with the "I love you" scene when the plant meltdown is happening, and when Elliot kills Elliot. the music in this show was incredible, both the original the licensed shit.

for her and for digits

Attached: bd799036f3f4e9982fab9a14f6a8fe3e.jpg (1600x1600, 146K)

Liked character development and sitcom ep very much

let's see MY digits

Attached: tfw-tryna-avoid-late-fees.png (381x383, 238K)

PATRICK ARE U OK?
>PATRICK ARE U OK?
PATRICK ARE U OK?
>PATRICK ARE U OK?
PATRICK ARE U OK?
>PATRICK ARE U OK?
PATRICK ARE U OK?
>PATRICK ARE U OK?
t. PAUL ALLEN

Attached: 1517955042988.webm (640x480, 3M)

I can't let this thread slide past page 10, kiddo.

Attached: mr robot.jpg (257x196, 6K)

>tfw you showed up

Attached: eyelliot.png (1152x648, 1.33M)

Mr. Reddit. Just kidding, it was an okay show but the plot quickly went off the rails and so many characters were wasted. Cinematography, music and acting (except Angela) were top notch.

Was mr robot a cunnyposter pioneer?

i'd agree that tyrell and his family were ultimately useless to the plot, but pretty much everyone else served a good purpose

>Cisco
>Angela getting BTFO and missing out the entire last season
>Irving
>Whiterose could've been so much more
>Leon was just a mercenary
>Two sandnigs that were integral to the first hack but then got sidelined for two seasons and only given one ep to die
>Tyrell and his family
>Price could've been so much more just like WR
I feel like they were just killing characters left and right for shock value and making Dark Army OP while more time could've been spent focusing on the Dark Army and fleshing them out instead of being the generic cartoon villain evil group they turned out to be. The everyone is Dark Army shtick got old really fast and was way out of proportion.

Forgot
>Romero
He was the most interesting of the hacker bunch and got offed first, way back in S1 or early S2 IIRC