/mort/ as joker

>/mort/ as joker
Yea I'm thinking based

Attached: 42300303-.jpg (1079x809, 514K)

Yeah I'm thinking he hasn't made a good film in 20 years.

Even fucked up a role as hunter S.

>cavill as Wolverine
>depp as joker

This is literally just spic run instagram capeshit poster that starts the "rumor" off and every starts spamming it.

They'd be silly not to have even a small scene of Joaquins Joker in The Batman. Just age him a bit.

I sincerely hope they pick a black actor just so I can watch this board melt down and the clown world meme shit die.

Now I want to see this

Sweet, then they can bring in Amber Heard to play Harley.

>indianigger
>playing one of the most iconic white people in media history
Fuck the jews. The holocaust didn't go far enough.

Not a realistic idea. The Joker is supposed to be the abuser, not Harley.

Women always abuse men. The whole "men are abusers" bullshit is Jewish propaganda to destroy the white man and his family. No man has ever actually hurt a woman when she hadn't done something to deserve it first.

Women are actually a psyop by chi-com ashkenazis. they're not even real. if you believe so, just ask yourself this: have you ever even seen a woman?

hey i know that guy too i always thought he had potential, he comment's Photoshop and tags all the whores and gives zero fucks about the cringe, unironically a chad attitude

You're a fucking JIDF agent aren't you. Fuck you you subhuman dog I hope the Muslims fucking behead you and rape you mother to death you worthless fucking kike.

But Bruce is white you pair of plebbittor try hard cunts , God I hate you both so much Just Doxxed you BOTH , an We will Play a lil game tomorrow ok enjoy the doorstep knock !
Love having all control here
I want you Both to know .. Never shit here again .. Go offline an we can see an Never Post here again or house fires WOWWWWWWEEEEEWEEEWE THey BURN so FAST @

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

YOGER

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 14K)

Implying they can even make a trilogy with their management

Bitch you couldn't find your ass with two hands and a gps.

Nice LARP you'll never pull the wool over my eyes you woman shill.

Munich was Fiction kino . Mossad was greedy fat Kikes with Money , tell us this an we pay , and this super crooked nosed kike rat like Bond , with shit bad breath an horrible vomit inducing BO , this is most Jew I ever met , an very Hairy like Rat , Listen this Filth , he sits aloned for years at a time inb4 net to spy take calls cos he the jew Bond he replaced every 3 years cos Heart attack

LOL this jew kike tool , Burn them Bobby do it

it would be therapy kino

He's >madatmort

god i can't wait for capeshit to fucking die

There's a metric shitton of butthurt ITT

include him as the main villain in the sequel since it's a trilogy. i don't see why they'd pass that up.

underrated take this (you)

Why do you idiots believe every click bait article you see? Don’t you have any common sense? Fucking kys get out of the gene pool.