Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
Also post more celebrity interactions like this. Not kinda sarcastic semi awkward interviews but scenes where you could cut the anger and tension in the room with a knife.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1243x700, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UewCI6dtHss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Patrick Picard is a twat.

Fatty unfunny fat untalented cunt Corden

At least Patrick had the excuse of being drunk

An unfunny fat faggot can never be right

What the fuck? Something must have happened between them before to cause beef because patrick just immediately came out swinging.

Picard for starting the whole shitshow, if you have a problem with Corden talk to him after the show or something.

Corden is never in the right. He is so insanely fucking untalented and annoying.

Not gonna click that link but I will take the time to say that both of these people are complete faggots.

Stewart,but fuck Corden

As much of an annoying fat twat he is, he's actually a good writer.

I fucking hate Corden with a passion but, unless there was something that the video missed, Stewart. Stewart is also a gigantic cunt.

this

>in the wrong
always the fat fuck

this, anyone questioning this probably is a fat fuck too

>if you fancy the Jonas Brothers, Cover your belly

200iq insult
It was so over his head. But then again hes like what 5'7?

Attached: 1574485424099.jpg (1200x798, 271K)

james corden is a fat pig

cant believe no one laughed at that, it was pretty funny

While Stewart is coming across as cringey, fuck James Corden. That unfunny fuck is always wrong. Always.

I still don't get it.

This.

They were both in the wrong. One's being a snob and the other is being obnoxiously Reddit about it.
Also, bump for more car crash interactions like this. I was thinking about this one earlier, and what I would've done in Preston's position.
Context for non-Brits, Simon (the host) is reading contemptuously from a book written by Preston's celebrity wife.
I don't know why this video had to be 5+ minutes. The fun starts at 2:10
youtube.com/watch?v=UewCI6dtHss

Picard for not stomping Corden's fat face in. Any opportunity to physically assault and possibly murder that fat cunt should be taken.

I used to side against Preston on this, but I’m more in the middle now. I can understand being upset about someone taking the piss out of your wife, but what did he expect to happen when he went on?

Don't feel like looking it up but John McEnroe was on some talk show, Jim n Sam I think and that fat fuck "comedian" Bert was there and ofcourse had done his rip off his shirt gag and was shirtless when McEnroe came in and John just bashed the fuck out of him the entire interview. It was pretty funny.

He called corden a poof

It's weird. Everyone in this country seems to despise James Corden, and yet Gavin & Stacey is probably one of the most beloved British shows this millennium.

Strange cognitive dissonance.

>Ok boomer