/trek/

No talk of tripfags or I'll put you into penalty box edition

Previous

Attached: GOnP (1).gif (220x164, 193K)

>four different /trek/s
OH NO NO NO

DEEP PLOTS

IT'S HABBENING

Is this the heterosexual thread that's STD/Picard free? I just want me normal /trek/s, simple as.

Attached: 7a0841a5a140537c20b3bfd9a80ecb10.jpg (679x487, 47K)

autism general

Why yes it is

Flowers! Is there a John Luck Pikkerd here?

Attached: D6p8IZNW0Ac4jWn.jpg (1200x903, 121K)

Let's find out: "Top three TOS episodes?" that is a question which separates the Captains from the Cadets.

THAT'S Dr. Pulaski?! Gawd damn.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 3.28.06 PM.png (1440x900, 1.64M)

Balance of Terror
A Taste of Armageddon
The Galileo Seven (personal favorite)

Jupiter's Locket
A Million Yesterdays
Pity Poor Pandora

You pass inspection Captain, I'd say:
The Trouble With Tribbles
Charlie X
The Galileo Seven
But of course, it's hard to choose because TOS had the best ratio of classics:forgettable of all the series.

That's it I'm rewatching all of these

Finney strikes again!

Attached: Wiseguy.jpg (700x530, 169K)

Balance of Terror
The Galileo Seven
City on the Edge of Forever

I like that episode where they go to a planet and find the old Greek God's have moved there

The tension in "Balance of Terror" is wonderful, too many shows treat space-combat like it's a WW2 dogfight with fast-paced spins and doges and dives. "Balance of Terror" really depicts the anxiety and confusion of combat in an arena that's infinitely big with an opponent who can move in three dimensions and hide from sensors.

It's called Who Mourns for Adonais?.

That's 'Who Mourns For Adonais?'

There's a fan made sequel to this episode called "Pilgrim of Eternity", they managed to track down the guy who played Apollo and get him to reprise his role. It's pretty good as fan-productions go.

It's not just "a fan made sequel" alone, it's part of an entire fan series called Star Trek Continues that is surprisingly good

That's true, the Apollo episode was the first I saw and I was going to watch the others, until I found out that only a day previous to me discovering the series they'd been served a "cease and desist" order and there weren't going to be any more. So I forgot all about it after that.