He’s right y’know

he’s right y’know

Attached: 1A2309D1-14A4-4DA5-BA09-F0AFB2B226F9.jpg (828x1363, 100K)

no, he's parroting what his equally stupid sociology professor is also parroting, nothing disgusts a woman more than than a man "in touch with his feelings," whatever they claim or even believe about themselves

Women hate weak men.

Why is it so hard for leftist retards to believe men AND women are both holding men to these unhealthy standards. To claim patriarchy is entirely men’s fault is to claim that women have no agency and their actions have no impact on society, which has been true for exactly ZERO civilizations ever

How come male depression has gone up along with the femininity?

No wonder so many guys here are permanently upset over women.

The patriarchy!!!! Bonobo society now!!!!

Wow you’re catching on.

Feminism brainwashed people into thinking that men are evil and women are angels, so everything wrong with the world is entirely men's fault.
Never mind that any time somebody wants to talk about male suicide, feminists are the first ones to say that talking about male suicide is misogynistic and men just need to check their privilege.

Attached: 4chan on male suicide.jpg (690x768, 129K)

women are the ones upholding the patriarchy today. the modern girlboss is just a futa patriarch oppressor.

Men shouldn't deny their emotions just because women might not be into it. If women would rather date an emotionally repressed nutcase than someone who's expressing his emotions in a healthy way they can very well do so but the latter will still be happier than the former.

how is blaming patriarchy blaming men? I understand the relation but in theory it's 2 separated things

What is this 'bomboclaat' shit? It's spelled bumbaclaat. I want them all to fucking die.

Yea Forums - Television & Film

Nobody:
White men: BAAAAWWWWWWW I'M SAD I'M GOING TO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL BECAUSE I SAW A BLACK GUY ON TV

Men should be strong and stoic as they are defining male traits

Be honest, are things really as bad as you guys say with this shit online? I keep hearing about this “female-driven sex market” and how women are taking over society.

But whenever I go out to the bars it’s still men running the conversations, being the most boisterous, and not giving a fuck. Social games still appear to be a spectator sport for girls when you don’t base your reality on the perceptions of this website.

>Men shouldn't deny their emotions just because women might not be into it.
it's one of the least demeaning things you have to do for vagina wielders, and it's not optional

>teehee trust me my pussy won't dry up and yearn for chad the second you get emotional

only boomers go to bars in 2020 retard

In a way you're being a beta cuck for bending over to women, even though you're absolutely right. The same way you can work out, get a better body, but you're only doing it for women. Sure, getting fit is always good, but is it worth it if you're only doing it for women?

Everytime you really open up your feelings to a women, you can only expect 2 reactions:
1) She loses all respect for you and you are branded a faggot in her yes for ever
2)Disgust, where she thinks you a psychopath who should be lockup
Every time a female express you feelings, is a trick, she is testing you. Don't fall for it.
As my uncle always say, you should only express your real felling to a priest or a bartender.

Based faggot. I miss him.

This is sadly true. Share your feelings with you bros, never with women.

hahaha based!

> NOOO YOU CAN'T USE THE WRONG SPELLING OF MY JAMAICAN NIGGER SLANG

Attached: soy angry 2.png (200x186, 25K)

>men need to be bigger faggots
no

Go ahead and open up to a woman and see what happens lmao

they're awful creatures and they make awful creatures out of us too, i envy the gays unironically

There's a world of difference between being in touch with your emotions and being a blubbering little faggot.
I've learned to err on the side of stoicism after seeing so many women (online and IRL) be visibly disgusted by men who advertise how "sensitive" and "emotionally open" they are.
It's one thing to cry when your dog dies, another to whine to your gf about how someone was mean at work. The number 1 thing women seek is a sense of strength- it's hard to nail down, but control over your emotions is a major part of it.

Lmao

You don’t get out much do you

I can't wait until the sexbot revolution. The first time in human history where an entire gender will become almost obsolete.

>open up to a woman
>she stops showing interest in me romantically
>only contacts me now occasionally to vent about other men she dates
Somehow I'm the asshole though when I don't want to talk to her after what happened. Letting women know that you're vulnerable is the worst choice to make because they lose all respect for you as a man.

White men: build western civilization, let hateful niggers join it
Niggers who hate white men: White men: BAAAAWWWWWWW I'M SAD I'M GOING TO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL BECAUSE I SAW A BLACK GUY ON TV

>Doing what a woman wants you to do
I seriously hope you guys are not doing this

Attached: alexjones11.jpg (707x720, 47K)

You sound like a faggot making excuses for bitches, neck yourself while driving off a bridge.

>expressing his emotions in a healthy way
I've seen this before.
What does it mean?

I rub women's faces in my feelings because their disgust arouses me.
Oh yeah, I cried today while looking at pictures of puppies because they remind me of my abusive childhood. Mmmm yeah slut, give me that scorn.

I hope society collapses

I'll never open up to a woman and quite frankly I don't see the need to

The very existence of women gives me conniptions, but that doesn't change the fact that my sole biological goal is to crank out kids with one. There's no way around playing by their rules to a certain extent. It's better for everyone involved to never be a "nice guy". A woman isn't going to magically stop being petty and emotional because it's the fair thing to do.

Nobody:
Everyone:
Especially moot:
Even Chuck:
sneed

>The number 1 thing women seek is a sense of strength
That's the number 1 thing everybody seeks, whether it's internal or external. The problem comes with this gamesmanship about what it means to "be strong." A woman will tell you one thing and expect something completely different then blame you for not knowing what she really wanted in the first place.

Expressing your emotions when you're physically attractive or are known to be rich.
"Women like sensitive guys" is the oldest shit test in the book and people still fall for it.

Attached: download (2).png (500x566, 98K)

>I've learned to err on the side of stoicism after seeing so many women (online and IRL) be visibly disgusted by men who advertise how "sensitive" and "emotionally open" they are.

Who cares, though? You are who you are. Contorting yourself into something you aren't to endear yourself to other people is only gonna make you more miserable. If you're emotional, you're emotional.

Yea Forums - Television & Film:
Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.

White man : Builds America with the help of all the lowly niggers because white men couldnt cut it physically and were lazy
Also White Men : Niggers need to leave my ancestors were great. Never gonna mention how they brought blacks here fucked with them and now its blowing up in their future generations faces

White man started all of this you fucking moron. White man listened to the jews. White men are bringing muslims into white countries. but its all those nigger's fault. /pol/ is so low iq and full of insecurities it's hilarious

>moshi moshi is this the designated incel thread?

This. Men aren't women and should not act like women.

Women don't know what they want, but their biology does. Same way men are irresistibly attracted to certain girls even though they know they shouldn't be.
As cringe as the PUA stuff is, they're right for recognizing the role of shit tests in how men and women communicate.
It's not that you should completely ignore everything a woman says, but your common sense should come first and your identity as a "strong man" (something you have to develop yourself) should inform your decisions, not what you rationalize a woman might want.

>niggers built America
America isn’t made of cotton, you filthy kike.

yes. many of us were raised as weaklings by mothers who drove our fathers away. women raise weaklings because they don't understand the principles of strength, and very commonly use their children as an ego furnace. you see this in moms who dote on their children incessantly, fattening them with fun snacks, telling them they're fine, handing them amusement devices endlessly. they don't do this because they want the child to enjoy themselves, they do it so the child will give them love. this is the opposite of how you raise a child- you challenge them with boundaries, restrict them from dangers and useless distractions and you worry about their self sufficiency first, and how they view you second. kids have plenty of friends if you just take them to a park, they don't need to lose a parent for the sake of another friendship (but with implicit, conditional parameters based on anothers emotions instead of their own). the result of this archetype is anger, it's a very common phenomenon. the escape velocity of weakness is extremely difficult to attain and this incites further anger. you realize one day that you have poor impulse control, most of your teens were spent in a sub optimal condition where you weren't reaching your full potential. women, without the guidance of a male dominated society, revert to this instantly. we know and accept all of this, but the anger towards the feminine and the feminine imperative remains, even as we try to dig ourselves out of the rut we're in. that's why insults like "incel" "nerd" "weak" etc don't really phase anons the way outsiders would want- we already know that for a fact and have been trying to figure out where it started.

also the government is directly to blame for the black problem. They introduced crack to disenfranchise black people and it worked. Keep sipping government regulated piss you fucking simps

Why should we respect a board that the mods have no respect for?

>helps build
it's reading comprehension *masterrace ladies and gentlemen