James has completely given up, hasn't he?

James has completely given up, hasn't he?

Attached: 20200302_162203.jpg (1915x1077, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
streamable.com/nxrz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mmhm yep

Yeah, probably.
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

Attached: Balding Nerd.jpg (600x573, 45K)

yup

*reads from his notes*
>a fattie replies
*mmhm yeah*
*continues to read from notes*

Attached: jrolfe.jpg (624x629, 101K)

Pretty much. I like James, he's a good guy and loves his family, but he's gotten way too lazy, comfortable and is pretty much running on autopilot at this point. When the YT bucks start drying up over the next few years (and they will at this rate) he will have no one to blame but himself and his lack of enthusiasm for what he does.

aaAAAahhhh

streamable.com/nxrz4

I still wonder why we dont have a jewtube e-celeb containment board yet...

Because you touch yourself at night

wdytwa

This "Nintendo Nerd" hasn't even played a Pokemon game or a Fire Emblem game, how am I supposed to take his opinions seriously? He's pure boomer. He so obviously gave up on gaming in the 90s, I don't think he even played Majora's Mask and Ocarina of time, let alone of N64 titles F-Zero

Why do you honestly give a fuck? Internet videos are a new form of television and film. They fit in fine here. Get over it.

he says two words in the first 2.5 minutes of the video
he checked out a long time ago

Marriage with kids does that.

brownbricks

>can hide thread
>chooses to comment and be a shitter anyway
youre the problem

Some people get attention around here the only way they can, in his case it's being a little bitch.

when is Mike finna spread his aryan genes

Attached: 7cq6wbiu5pq11.jpg (1200x901, 192K)

Some of my favorite stuff is Monster Madness and James talking about film history, like the different versions of Dracula. When he's passionate about the topic of a video, it really shows.

when my son was born it made me work harder at my job, because I wanted more money and security

you would think this dipshit would be making the best content ever to pump up his Patreon and other Neetbucks streams, hell if I was him I would probably start salting all my videos with jabs at libtards and feminists, those kids would have a full college fund by the end of the year

>2002 was 18 years ago

Attached: 1575700649173.png (564x473, 407K)

I always did watch cinemassacre so I could watch some landwhale neckbeard and his friends talk over james.