TUMBLEWEED IS RACIST AND FUCK TRUMP HES A RUSSIAN PUPPET

>TUMBLEWEED IS RACIST AND FUCK TRUMP HES A RUSSIAN PUPPET
Holy shit, wtf is wrong with YouTube nowadays?
You tube kino thread

Attached: IMG_20200302_161751.png (1080x1082, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8p-rt_2tgY
home.saxo/content/articles/outrageous-predictions/op-2020-hungary-leaves-the-eu-03122019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he didn't say anything about muh orange man bad tho
do you just see russians and automatically think it has to do with muh orange man?

He did tho

What i learned from this video is that tumbleweed is basically cancer for soil.

Cite the timestamp of the videos to support your claims.

Please fuck off.

steeds weed and seed

Is he still salty over getting BTFO for his electoral college video?

I'm not timestamping shit you lying cocksucker.

To be fair trump is awful

This nigga is a EU shill, his channel is full of pro EU propaganda. Fuck this nigga.

>youtuber who reads wikipedia and npr articles for redditors to pretend they are smart
This is the worst trend on youtube. I miss the simple days where the worst things where replygirls.

Attached: feels.jpg (579x523, 115K)

I just watched the whole thing. He doesn't mention Trump once. Please drink bleach.

Attached: 1414649103001.png (314x438, 227K)

>Makes 20,000$ per video
Seems based to me.

How is he wrong, exactly?

The EU is an objectively good thing.

>The EU is an objectively good thing.
t. Akbar on the Greek border.

>it makes money therefore it's good
The mind of a poor fag is fascinating

Ok, /pol/. What makes you think not having the EU would stop immigrants or refugees? Or in what way would it be easier to deal with with every country doing it's own thing?
Also, lets forget about the huge economic and stability benefits.

When you stop them at your border the EU can't come in and say "no u have to do that" because it's run by self-hating germans who want to destroy their own culture and they're taking everyone else down with them.

more or less

>can't tell the difference between youtubers doing good educational videos, and people reading wikipedia articles
America is doomed.

> the EU can't come in and say "no u have to do that"
Yes, remember how Germany forced Hungary to open it's border and that totally happened and Hungary didn't just do what it wanted.

The only people who benefit from the EU being dismantled are the US, China and Russia, because they eliminate a competitor and gain the ability to play Europeans off against each other.

>Hurr durrr imigrants bad !
15,000/400,000,000 =0.00001, but go ahead and tell me how this is the end of Europe and you're not just being irrationally xenophobic.

I can't take a youtube essay serious unless the uploader has a gay blue dragon avatar

Attached: koth.png (680x777, 553K)

>Rich countries have to pay the bill for the shithole countries
>Shithole countries have their judicial, executive and legislative branches overruled by bureaucrats in Brussels.
Indeed the EU is an objectively good thing.For the (((bankers)))

Attached: diversidade cultural.jpg (700x646, 88K)

is this fucking real

>Hurr durrr imigrants bad !
>15,000/400,000,000 =0.00001, but go ahead and tell me how this is the end of Europe and you're not just being irrationally xenophobic.

Attached: 1575746374803.jpg (600x800, 83K)

What happened? I've seen his vid you're talking about

>yfw work in human resources
>helped replace the whole staff with immigrants
Theres no reason to hire white people anymore, too much whining, also you are pieces of shit online so fuck you

>Why yes, I am terrified and disgusted by any slight shift in demographics, how could you tell?

can't into greentext and fakes statistics, this is your typical leftist.

>Rich countries have to pay the bill for the shithole countries
Rich countries invest in shittier countries to the great mutual benefit of both is what actually happens. Paying for roads in Poland means Polish people experience a wealth boom and can afford to buy things the richer countries have to sell. Everyone wins, except for jelly russians watching over the border seething with rage and krokodil.

>Shithole countries have their judicial, executive and legislative branches overruled by bureaucrats in Brussels.
Things that don't happen for 200 please.

>To be fair trump is awful

Attached: 524.jpg (800x583, 44K)

yeah.

Attached: DoTP.jpg (782x639, 56K)

>Things that don't happen for 200 please.
If I had a reddit soijak I'd post it

This is you mind in EU.
Don't drink eurojew semen and post people.

and I guess the illustrations and animations are from wikipedia too

why are all lolbergs pedophiles with absolutely zero exceptions?

Attached: (You).jpg (564x823, 35K)

>Is he still salty over getting BTFO for his electoral college video?
Fuck off /pol/

>lolbergs
qrd?

>is a EU shill,
This why Yea Forums laughs at you. Grow up /pol/

yep

Attached: 1580468697968m.jpg (997x1024, 74K)

Tumblesneed

>that fucking "consider the following" pose

Not an argument.

>that tiny right arm

>trannies are laughing at me for being right
How can I ever live with myself?

Attached: pepe 41 percent.jpg (738x669, 278K)

I don't want brown people in my country or my movies because they ruin both

>Faggot with a gay voice reads to you from wikipedia: the genre
imagine having this shit in your youtube recommendations

Attached: 1579407963241.jpg (201x250, 9K)

Libertarians > lolbertarians > lolbergs

>To be fair trump is awful

Attached: 1581887021948.png (651x481, 43K)

ah alright thanks

>because they eliminate a competitor and gain the ability to play Europeans off against each other.
Oh you mean like how Germany is doing?
Playing the european trade commission against Hungary and Italy, and federalizing state laws of countries, which only grows the EU without actually helping maintain internal stability, economically or otherwise?
Anybody that care about global competition concerning countries with low export rates is either a centrist globalist or a fucking fed.

Attached: 1401980642480.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

>The EU is an objectively good thing.

Attached: tim-pool-is-wrong-youtube-is-suppressing-his-channel-others-projectveritas.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>suicide attempts
Lame
Take this suicide DEATHS statistics

Attached: PFFF_HAHAHAHA.png (642x120, 13K)

>Ok, /pol/. What makes you think not having the EU would stop immigrants or refugees? Or in what way would it be easier to deal with with every country doing it's own thing?
>Also, lets forget about the huge economic and stability benefits.

Attached: 1009-10095058_post-crying-wojak.jpg (320x383, 59K)

You tell me

Attached: D5y3I5FXsAA2B-n.jpg large.jpg (575x444, 45K)

In what way, unironically?

>You tube kino thread

Drumpf derangement syndrome is pervasive and bad but this is schitzo facebook boomer posting.
Get a fucking grip.

I have never seen lolbergs before, only lolbertarians so i guess he wanted to emphasize the jewishness of them idk

>This why Yea Forums laughs at you
>Yea Forums
>telling anyone to grow up

Attached: 1565434867834.jpg (780x718, 163K)

>15,000/400,000,000 =0.00001, but go ahead and tell me how this is the end of Europe and you're not just being irrationally xenophobic.

Attached: 1583104113166.png (384x293, 17K)

right sorry
here
youtube.com/watch?v=I8p-rt_2tgY

Attached: loose.jpg (750x181, 110K)

>irrationally xenophobic.
Why can't you just stay in your own countries? Why do you think you are entitled access to white people?

based

>Playing the european trade commission against Hungary and Italy, and federalizing state laws of countries, which only grows the EU
Other guy here. The EU skeptics in the 90s had it right. The thing is the EU is a lie;
It’s sold as just a trade union. Just free movement. Just standardized rules.

But the reality was always that you cannot have a loose collection of sovereign states with these deals and a single currency. Because there isn’t enough control. Some countries are wasteful and economically retarded, like Greece. Before the Euro they could devaluate their currency and get competitive, lower the value of the debt and grow again. Now they’re stuck in a hole because you can’t fucking devaluate the currency of Germany. So you’re a perpetual debt slave now. Do what we say or else.

This was the stage where they intended to launch the federalization. They already planned out the EU army. They were going to “integrate” more law. Instead they got Brexit. One third of the economic engine of Europe just fucked off.
I think the French and German mutual hate will keep the EU from going HRE. The question is when the rest break away.

Is he even a furry or just British?

But that's wrong entirely. You make less sense than the screeching retard quoting people and posting wojak images.

>The EU
>a competitor to the US

LOL

he denies being a furfag despite regularly engaging in blatant furfaggotry

Attached: fennah7.png (612x1128, 425K)

>he denies being a furfag
Really gets the noggin' joggin'

Attached: Untitled.png (499x251, 81K)

How about /pol/ fuck off and be Virgin incels somewhere else?

really makes the thinker tinker

Attached: lucy.png (579x300, 215K)

coolhole sucks

I miss him so much

>all Discord links are expired

Attached: 2423.png (200x280, 73K)

there's a discord?

Allegedly.

>HURR BLURURHH BLALH BLAAH
The EU habitually accuse Hungary of being a tax haven in attempt to get its internal economic politics in line with EU.
This happened with Hungary's "Ad tax", as well as its taxes on tobaccos and the like.
The EU trade commission, or the equivalent there further, are used to strong arm various changes to countries' internal politics.
Notably in Hungary's case, they wish for it, obviously, to play by the EU taxation rules wholesale to make up for the supplement it is receiving from it. This is a direction that has taken up speed ever since Hungary rejected a number of implicit EU clauses, such as the acceptance of migrants.
home.saxo/content/articles/outrageous-predictions/op-2020-hungary-leaves-the-eu-03122019

You need to stab yourself in the throat, centrist piece of shit.

theres literally nothing wrong with this, yeah kids are retards but they're not braindead, you could still pay them to do simple tasks

Attached: 1483931614626.png (1280x738, 761K)

men actually commit to it and don't do it for attention. I think women unironically "attempt" it more than men lmao

wtf I thought grenades were illegal tho?

>Holy shit, wtf is wrong with YouTube nowadays?
It's a system designed to generate ad revenue with algorithmically-optimized clickbait.

Oh...wait, were you actually talking about those videos they show in between ads? That's just filler. It means nothing. Don't worry about it.

I feel like Vince Vaughn could beat the shit out of someone if he wanted too, not sure why

have you seen Brawl in Cell Block 99?

He's a big guy

Attached: 1581911222401.jpg (1400x750, 165K)

>The Battle of Midway 1942: Told from the Japanese Perspective (2/2) never

Attached: montemayor.png (843x640, 299K)

He’s right though. “Child labor laws” only serve the purpose of preventing kids from learning skills or trades they will need later in life.

these people are the same posters just saying

Bbbased?