The Owl House

It's his turn now.

Attached: 1624694064868.jpg (959x1200, 334.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSPlj8YLqTY&ab_channel=ZachB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His episodes are actually pretty good. I'm kinda excited for this.

Wow that was really shitty strawman dialogue from belos near the end.

>why, why go through all this?
>I'll do anything to save humanity from evil
>No (grimacing), you're evil!
>Can't reason with crazy.
Like, seriously? What libshittery is this? lol

>everyone before hollow mind: in sure Belos had good intentions and he is just misunderstood and wants to go home
>After hollow mind: nevermind, he's pure evil
And also working with the devil version of the boiling isles
I suspect that monster we saw in that mural is actually the collector that King's ancestors trapped and bound into the titan

He really gets much better on S2. I renember wanting to strangle him on S1 pretty much every time he appeared.

King episodes are the bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSPlj8YLqTY&ab_channel=ZachB

Attached: eyrtur57555.png (1000x563, 577.65K)

He's mentally ill
Seriously, there's no other way you could explain a 400-year-old dude not even once reconsiders his moral stance
>And if he would he'd probably have another mental breakdown because his brother was right and he killed him for nothing

Philip fell into a time pool and saw the future of the Boiling Isles and Earth is that Collector destroys everything, therefore he made it his unnaturally long life mission to create an adversary for a hero strong enough to stop it, in this case that hero is Luz. Belos will die for our sins.

Would be pretty kino, I'd like it, although unapologetically evil Belos is my current favorite.

He's in some insane sunk cost shit right now, Jesus himself could not dissuade him

>Collector is evil
>Frees collector
???

Isn't that kind of the same as Amphibia?

Have to flush out the beast to kill it, if you die without securing its death you can't guarantee anyone after you will finish the job

Yes but did they have to do in such a libshit way? It would be good for him to be an actual, convincing 400 year old highly motivated individual. That's what I was hoping for. I've kept watching the show entirely for his character, in fact.

But this? They literally made him an evuuul conservative who's a witch hunter who wants to persecute everybody, spouts strawmanned right wing quotes said against liberals like 'can't reason with crazy', and then literally and straightforwardly spurts out that he's using religion (the titan) to control people.

I'm not even a culture warrior kind of person. Even a more intellectualized liberal position should agree that there could be some more subtly here.

The mural is a prophecy, the monster is Belos in his ultimate form, the King-looking guy is King

But can we talk how Belos knew someone was invading his mind and decided to shapeshift into his child form to manipulate them into helping him getting everything he needs?
Dudes been playing 4d chess for 400 years and is the running champion with title of grandmaster

Attached: bg64yzkxjbv81.jpg (640x360, 67.84K)

If the Collector really does possesses Luz, how do you think it will play out? Only in the climax or will the show pull an AOT where Luz becomes the antagonist for most of season three?

Attached: FRIJsUJUcAEALNJ.jpg (1813x2100, 292.12K)

I think the second part
We have to consider that season 2 is described as the start of the day of unity, so i assume something happens and the day is going to last way longer than 24 hours

>spouts strawmanned right wing quotes said against liberals like 'can't reason with crazy',
That's actually what Luz or Eda said in an earlier episode word for word

3000 Elo rating 4D chess player

I don't know. Maybe I'm seeing something that's not there but that dialogue towards the end of the episode between belos and luz feels just feels disjointed.

Belos has the more interesting backstory but I still find Andrias to be a better villain because he at least managed to hold out againt Super Sayanne and stabbed Marcy whereas Belos basically lost his first one on one fight against Luz, who was still a novice at the time, and still lets her and the Owl House live just for the sake of the plot

Attached: images (8).jpg (656x467, 33.65K)

>whereas Belos basically lost his first one on one fight against Luz, who was still a novice at the time, and still lets her and the Owl House live just for the sake of the plot
Do you even watch the show? He was keikakuing the fuck out of her, and we have leaked background images of the upcoming episodes that show the Owl House destroyed likely because he started going after them now that he knows his plan is complete

VINEY VINEY VINEY

Attached: 1631647282335.jpg (2250x2000, 334.67K)

Except for S1.
I enjoyed Echoes of the Past.
We'll see see here.

Attached: 321tr2grwgrgfsggggfdsg.jpg (1080x606, 34.3K)

What sort of mindset would you expect an englishman from the 1600s to have about a bunch of witches and demons lol.

>Do you even watch the show? He was keikakuing the fuck out of her
For what purpose?
>we have leaked background images of the upcoming episodes that show the Owl House destroyed likely because he started going after them now that he knows his plan is complete
We don't have the context yet if Belos even is responsible or if some bandits just decided to ransack the place during the inevitable BL apocalypse

>For the sake of plot
Yes that's the entire reason, he needs to make sure the stable timeloop is stable or risks destabilizing it
In a world where he didn't get the light glyph he wouldn't have become as powerful or be able to free the connector, he couldn't risk it

>At least he isn't playing 5d chess

Attached: 5D_Chess_with_Multiverse_Time_Travel.png (420x196, 114.05K)

Belos is very much still attached to his brother, hence why he has made 17 Golden Guards and plans to make more despite all of them betraying him.

He wants the perfect one though, who is just as psychotic as him

1. Because executive meddling convinced Dana to make the show more like GF (much like executive meddling convinced Matt to make Amphibia more like the Loud House rather than Over the Garden Wall which is what he was initially planning)
2. Because the pandemic and the new executive hadn't prematurely cancelled the show yet and the expectation was that they'd have enough seasons to spread everything over a longer period of time

guys I think I know what the palistrum wood is gonna be used for and it's not for Luz to make a palisman
it's gonna be used to heal Hunter after he takes a near fatal blow in the finale

Attached: grimwalker.png (542x523, 343.8K)

I think everyone forgot we basically didn't even see Belos until the last two episodes of S1, at that pace of story progression it'd take 5 seasons to get to where we are right now

The whole things is retarded. If belos knew that luz was the girl he meet on the past why the fuck he stills leave her, lilith and eda going around doing goofnothing. And he literaly is le bad white man that hates witches and is mad at racemixing, he is just creepy for the sake of it and his history is as cliche is it gets

The light glyph didn't really do anything for him though beyond acting as a flashlight. Luz and Lilith barely contributed or affected Phillip during their time travel adventure so it's not like Belos has any reason to keep them around for the sake of the timeline

>For what purpose?
Because if Belos killed Luz, when he encountered her and Lilith in the past, which he probably remembered them given his intellect, then he couldn't learn the light glyph information, cause a paradox. Now that the loop is complete, he can kill her as he sees fit.
That's also why I think Luz was trying to deny that Belos is Philip, because that would mean she inadvertently furthered his plans.

>The light glyph didn't really do anything for him though beyond acting as a flashlight
I really want to see if Philip did something with this.
I think Belos did the coven sigils thanks to this glyph.

Attached: fgjgr65485685jtgf.png (1440x1440, 1.32M)

>tfw that user who said that Amity is the real chosen one and Luz is her damsel in distress was correct

Yo yo get me more of these luz possessed by the collector images. Where did this concept come from?

>The light glyph didn't really do anything for him though
Stop acting like you know how the story turns out, that kind of thinking made everyone believe Belos was jobbing in the S1 finale whenever everything went according to keikaku (translator's note: keikaku means plan)

No where.
The show doesn't have clear signs that Luz will get possessed or anything.
People are theorizing this because Luz looks identical to the Collector drawn by Dana.
It's so weird.
Then it became popular out of nowhere for some reason.

Oh, well, anyone it's based and fun and hot haha

Pic?

And because people probably want Luz to get Cipher'd... which honestly wouldn't make much sense, considering Belos would make for a far greater vessel with all that power in him.

>Stop acting like you know how the story turns out
I can say the same about you

Based on what we saw so far I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt, you're acting like things are concluded and in the favor of your argument

>All that text and shitty art

Attached: ChadAndriasVirginbelos.png (1831x894, 473.09K)

Yeah, it's so weird.
Hell, even Amity and Willow would be better vessels.

People have been noticing a lot of moon motifs on Luz recently

Attached: 25042022141327.jpg (1819x9192, 1.2M)

from what we have seen of the show plotwise i wouldn't expect absolutely nothing. Setting yourself for disappointment

The opposite actually

They're out of time, it'll be a climax posession to make it harder for them to fight the Collector all out.

>Luz gets posessed at the end of season 2/day of unity
>third season os about freeing her and defeating Belos+Collector
they have three like 40-minute episodes, if Dana can't finish this story in six episodes I don't know what to say

>wait lmfaooo belos is really a witch hunter who named a clone of his brother “hunter”

Belos he handsome witches ugly and shiet

>definitely not be betrayed
That is setting yourself up for failure.
Rhyming with "Unity" isn't hard... if you use "humanity."

also community

And "opportunity", which the Collector should have used

Or Lumity

Belos/Philip is rather narcissistic, maybe even a narcissistic sociopath (he definitely isn't hungry for adulations and validation, considering just how hellbent he is, isolation be damned), and he sees the "ideal" of his brother as someone which goes along with his will, which extended to the Grimwalkers.
To name him "Hunter" is a reflection of how narcissists view other people as extensions of themselves, of their will, and they have no use for them if they cease to go along with it.

Why? More lesbians? That got old on day 1