The Owl House

Oh Dana, I knew even you were gonna fall back on this trope.

Attached: Background Gay Dads of a Side Character.jpg (680x680, 81.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C92KDS4zUFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gay male are background dad
>lesbians are main characters
yay equally?

the day of unity will begin in two weeks

Attached: The Owl House S02E15 - Them's the Breaks, Kid.mp4_snapshot_02.53.131.jpg (1920x1080, 163.69K)

Ok

I doubt that

Attached: fearthe LOCK.jpg (1080x1080, 204.67K)

6 episodes left, I'm gonna miss this show

still third season around, which Disney won't release until next year
jesus christ, imagine waiting twelve months for three longer episodes

Attached: 1648774018472.jpg (1971x1106, 385.46K)

who the fuck are these i stopped watching the show

Anyone working on any fanfics?

Just posted the latest chapter of this.

/works/36069250

Ik. I've loved toh since it started, and it's kinda ironic the show is geting more exciting now that it's coming to an end.

Yes

you have to consider that in the first season dana was 'forced' by Disney to insert stuff like the school which she didn't want to do at all
>which makes you wonder how she'd meet Amity and get closer to her without it
I think the first season had a lot of meddling from the cooperation and once the first season was over they decided:
>fuck it, I got the lame shit done now I can do this my way

Willow's dads.

maybe I'll learn to draw by that point

Telling Amity a girl as cute as her deserves a good boyfriend

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-16-17h09m46s241.png (1357x1027, 715.94K)

>still third season around
What?

you didn't know?

Attached: konoe_piru.jpg (650x743, 66.33K)

No

Jesus those own house threads are nothing more than homosexuality worshipping from a bunch of groomers. Disgusting and sick.

good night /tohg/

Attached: Jim Hawkins Hunter.png (2000x2000, 3.94M)

groomer show

Attached: groomer house.png (470x594, 283.04K)

Seethe

Yass Kween

those threads taught me that grooming is based if an attractive woman does it

>a woman
There's no woman. Just trannies self inserting as female characters.

>Dana Terrace
>Attractive Woman

Attached: ADEF0B92-B54B-46B1-A1E0-244D1476D3AD.jpg (554x554, 17.55K)

Attached: asfdasft32463uy4ui5i5io5o67o76o56r.png (1080x1350, 741.69K)

yes.

although I wasn't talking about her specifically, it can translate to characters themselves. like terra and young eda, eda or lilith and luz, lilith and amity and so on

we wuz

Attached: 14twtgw.png (567x366, 456.49K)

>Parents shouldn't be aware about what other people are putting in the heads of their kids, nor should they know what other children are being taught
Huh?

I would've liked that things were a bit less one sided with the detenion kids. Right, Bump is emphatic and should understand how frustrating is the coven system' restriction for their more free minded and curious alumns, but letting them go freely doing wild magic would've been a risk for their lives and maybe everyone elses' in the school under a regular setting where the gov is dangerous. A middle ground where Bump gives them their hidden corridors and Luz's colorful uniform for their secret discrete club but making them choice a single coven where to focus at daytime in classes to show off. I'd have liked that. Showcasing Luz has matured enough to understand what are tradeoffs and why are they're important.

>Belos when he finally gets back to Earth but finds out that the British Empire collapsed and he can't legally own brown people anymore

Attached: 8678467457.gif (280x200, 2.27M)

>Terra and young Eda
and she can turn her victims into mulch and nobody ever has to know
I hope Belos never thought of having Terra babysit Hunter

Schools can still be a good tool for world building if you use them right. Something akin to

Don't judge me but Dana is the kind of woman I'd ask to bust my balls

We need more scrawny white dude x thick black chick representation

>Total Drama Island

It's three 44 minute specials. Essentially a two hour film finale.

> terra sees baby hunter curiously tugging at her dress
> "ugh, what is this gross pile of flesh? belos cannot seriously expect me waste time on you, I've got young minds to shape!"
> summons a flytrap, flings baby hunter inside

Attached: 1650368160383.jpg (847x784, 86.85K)

you mean
>those guys we left because they were sex hedonists had an empire? wild

>giant carnivorous plant probably feeds on magic like a Basilisk
>since Hunter has weak magic, it just spits him out so he continues to follow Terra

that would be nice. i guess potions is the only one luz could really take

youtube.com/watch?v=C92KDS4zUFQ

Imagine Luz actually taking potions seriously and managing to combine potions and glyphs
>plus I think it would help her more when she is back in the human world as it is closest to chemistry

>Terra 30 years ago: I would have made a good mother
>Belos 15 years ago: Terra today I'll grant you your wish of being a mother and give you a baby
>Terra: oh, oh my, my Lord I never knew-
>Belos: here, this is Hunter, my nephew, have fun, don't eat him or whatever

Attached: 1632211164425.png (1803x3072, 2.87M)

it is actually pretty funny that he's named hunter, it's a very modern name. like naming your kid madison

My headcannon is that you actually don't need magic to brew potions and what really matters is a true understanding of their components and their connections with the nature (so, pretty much what Eda was trying to push on Luz in AoE) but is so much more convenient doing it with own's magic that became the standarized way. To put it on perspective with a very simple example, imagine that witches could just craft awkard potions in Minecraft instead of having to go through the massive toothache of getting Nether wart and Blaze Rods.

>Right, Bump is emphatic and should understand how frustrating is the coven system' restriction for their more free minded and curious alumns, but letting them go freely doing wild magic would've been a risk for their lives and maybe everyone elses' in the school under a regular setting where the gov is dangerous.
It's probably more "who we put in his place?" There's Hermunuculis, but he's also is chill enoigh to make a bet with Willow. You know, it's more the background culture of the BI. You can hurt or even kill children if they mess with you, but punish people when the crime didn't affect everyone is a no. Specially when you are in a power position. Why they let go Eda when she was about to be petrified?
Also, as it happens in authoritarian governments, you are not really afraid of the government, you are afraid of your neighbors. If they want you off, then they just acuse you of being a traitor and then let the rest of people to lynch you. The government is really dangerous to potential government officials. So, Bump really doesn't care except for other schools staff, who are just taking care of their asses.
It's not a name, it's a title.

>a title
more like a job description

Anyways, he has no name. Or is just a name you give your dog.

Good morning world

Attached: LUZ_GAME.png (1000x637, 152.64K)

Wouldn't let children partice wild magic freely and even giving them distinct uniforms becomes a good enough reason for some assblasted teacher to jump on Bump's ass?

yeah, it is mindblowing they don't have snitches
back in the day, you had kids ratting out their own parents
the whole world is really 'defanged'

look at that dork

>pedo conservatives project

Attached: 11qbk5aehhu81.jpg (1920x1920, 1.45M)

This is a better crossover than having Amphibia

Attached: FQrDftTXsAk_JZx.jpg (1696x2193, 442.75K)

At least we got confirmation of their names.

Why has the mega links?

I'm getting tired of this meme.
Spics are using this joke to self-insert to be with Luz and Amity (mainly).

Just nuke the island.

They do this in North Korea.

Maybe the people of the Boiling Isles distrust the Emperor already.

Except it's not

Check the archives.

Woah, I like the idea.

*Meanwhile, Tennessee conservatives try to pass a bill lowering the age of child marriage*

Wish I had context to it all just got then from trash

Attached: LUZ_GAME2.png (1000x637, 155K)