Reminder, traps aren't gay they're being dommed by a woman

Reminder, traps aren't gay they're being dommed by a woman.

Attached: 1495927722621.png (1397x1591, 738.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangax1.com/manga/while-cross-dressing-i-was-hit-on-by-a-handsome-guy/
webtoons.com/en/creator/07180
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A woman in man’s clothing fucking a man in woman’s clothing is still by all accounts still straight because both types of genitalia are present and both gender roles are being fulfilled.

Marco is a harem master, he can do whatever he pleases

But I want to pound Marco's asshole into oblivion while wears a dress. That's pretty gay.

fixed

Attached: fixed princess marco.png (1397x1591, 809.36K)

ruined

That was all a bait and switch. Get the male latino audience to identify with Marco by making him the center of multiple love triangles. Then turn Marco into a submissive crossdressing femboy. They're subliminally buck-break the latinx audience.

Attached: 1495932063559 (2).png (1500x1494, 661.32K)

Attached: If a girl loves.jpg (332x513, 51.06K)

>buck break the latinx audience
>make him an ultra gigachad with a harem that turned the only gay situation in his life into a steady source of revenue
((They)) really didn't think this one through, did they?

SOMEBODY TOLD ME
THAT YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND
WHO LOOKED LIKE THE BOYFRIEND
I HAD IN FE-BRU-ARY OF LAST YEAR

Attached: watisthisandmore.png (930x1000, 2.68M)

>use a character to buck-break the latino population
>make said character an ultra gigachad in a harem that can go toe to toe with magic things AND managed to turn the one time he did something gay into a steady source of revenue
((They)) didn't think this through, did they?

FUCK I DOUBLE POSTED

Attached: fn.png (1091x1432, 118.12K)

Attached: watisthisandevenmore.jpg (1000x888, 153.18K)

It's the eyelashes, the beauty mark, and the little curl on sideburns that really sell the look.

god star getting into the cross dressing makes the trap marco 100% hotter.

someone needs to make an entire show based around the relationship of two habitual cross dressers

Traps are for getting fucked, dominated and enslaved to Reverse Traps. Cuntboys are for getting fucked, dominated and enslaved to Dickgirls.

Every few thousand years or so, humanity must reinvent heterosexuality to continue the species.

Amen

Attached: watisthisCALLED.png (572x825, 267.72K)

Attached: watisthisplease.png (515x728, 345.69K)

Attached: 1640914009826.jpg (454x607, 86.79K)

Attached: 1641480052831.png (1761x1643, 2.09M)

Not Yea Forums, but it's the last sfw bit that I have

Trap/Tomboy really needs more exposure, as that other user said, it is the FUTURE of the human race.

Attached: 1636666863403.jpg (736x694, 138.19K)

Attached: b3952dfe22aef947a6196e0f41b3fc117d3b4e20.png (1120x4780, 2.29M)

I once saw a fanart of Timmy meeting his future self, who's a busty lady in a skimpy outfit, and she's like "someday you'll understand~". I only saw it once and never again but it had a huge impact on me.

Attached: d3d0b1a44e6fe9653bc712d0d79992fc82dfbc28.png (1030x566, 131.47K)

There's a manga based on that, something like "I went crossdressing and was hit on by a handsome man who actually was a girl"

sauce

mangax1.com/manga/while-cross-dressing-i-was-hit-on-by-a-handsome-guy/

Tomboy here, god I miss having a crossdressing bf. I didn't even get to see him all dressed up either, a real shame.

Attached: 1603912605381.jpg (1280x1148, 317.62K)

I have a fond memory of two girls dolling me up in make up, and I'd hope to do that again with someone at some point.

Don't give up hope, you never know, maybe the next boyfriend will be into it, or even just open to it and come to like it because you do.

And if that's the case get him to go all the way, consensually of course.

Based, thanks user.
also
B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

Attached: chrome_zzJ2t5HcRv.png (622x593, 334.87K)

>Boston
I'm in the South, but Boston is one of my favorite cities now I've had a chance to visit and Tom Brady belongs to the Mouse now.

Thanks for the encouragement, user, good luck to you as well

Attached: 1614032397019.png (766x841, 406.74K)

PLEASE MARRY ME I’LL CROSSDRESS FOR YOU

Attached: Spaghetti.png (498x383, 143.13K)

UNF Marco makes for such a cute señorita.

No problem, I wish you both well.

I don't know about marriage but you can post your Discord and I'll get back to you

Attached: 1644617900322.png (1024x1024, 249.52K)

I used to live in Florida, I hope you're not there and if you are you can find a way out of that shithole.

And I'm not posting any kind of personal information on first time. I learned that lesson the hard way. Even if it means giving up a potential perfect rest of my life as the pretty boywife of a loving not-lesbian.

Attached: c9674d49cbb4801bbd744341350c7993.jpg (690x2709, 190.54K)

I'm still stuck here for now, but I'm working towards becoming a digital nomad so I can get out of here. Glad you were able to get out

[email protected] Made this just for you, so if you feel so inclined, feel free to drop me a line

Attached: 1619960039227.jpg (1300x1794, 921.84K)

>actually posting details, even if it's an alt
Damn, now I know you're actually serious about role reversal stuff, because that takes some balls.
Better either delete the post now or let the thread sage. Preferably the former as I need to fill out my Trap/Tomboy folder some.

The fuck is the difference between a reverse trap and a cunt boy?

Okay so in the future of their relationship, is marco the top or the bottom, and why?

Are you straight? Do you crossdress as a guy?

You drew that? It looks nice. Have you drawn reverse traps hitting on traps or at least reverse traps hitting on normal boys?

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 10.99K)

A reverse trap is just a girl crossdressing as a boy and looks pretty convincing (basically the gender flipped version of an anime trap).

A cuntboy is basically a guy but you swapped his benis out for a bagina, so it’s like an ftm trans without the genital surgery. A cuntboy can also be the temporary result of a magic spell that swapped only the junk of a girl and a guy, but nothing else.

Tits or GTFO.

OP is gay regardless.

Considering that future Marco is like 7 feet tall and a solid wall of muscle, I'm going to guess that Star still makes him wear the dress and bottom.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CREATURES?

>wanting to nuke the infinite comedy machine that is poo-loo-land
>not wanting to nuke Florida instead
Only person I see wrong here is you, faggot.

This really demonstrates how insidious you are.
You pretend to care about Jews and gay people to shit on Muslims.
You pretend to care about Muslims to shit on Asians (b/c China).
You pretend to care about Asians to shit on black people.
You pretend to care about unborn babies to shit on independent women.
You don’t even pretend to care about black people.

Blessed.

Attached: 1534542036948.png (1113x1378, 837.13K)

>>actually posting details, even if it's an alt
>Damn, now I know you're actually serious about role reversal stuff, because that takes some balls.
>Better either delete the post now or let the thread sage. Preferably the former as I need to fill out my Trap/Tomboy folder some.
Utterly based. We need to nuke a lot of places so we can go back to normal

somehow replied to the wrong guy, sorry

nigga you messed up the context of that post so badly, you might as well delete it and try again, because I have no goddamn idea who you were replying to or what you were trying to say

I don't hate America, just Florida specifically.

Attached: Average person in Florida.webm (460x460, 1.15M)

please god someone top me please PLEASE TOP ME I JUST WANT A GIRL TO WEAR BOYS CLOTHING AND DOM ME WHY IS THIS SO HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1650309093627.png (960x776, 727.83K)

Ha ha, you'll never satisfy that urge.

I'll give it to Star Vs fans, at least the recognize Marco is the sub

surely there's a way

Alligators are surprisingly easy to deal with.

Don't have any other thread to say it in but I just watch Shezow and goddamn was that absolutely she-tty. Wasted she-tential

Definitely not straight, sorry, I've known I was bi for pretty much most of my life--thanks, anime!--and then I actually thought I was gay for half of my 20s. But you know what they say about the power of femboy dick...

>Do you crossdress as a guy?
Is it still crossdressing if I pretty much only wear dude clothes? I'm basically butch and don't get sir'd constantly only because my tits are huge.

Nah, I'm not the artist unfortunately
But she is on Twitter as @Ripushko and is still drawing hot Disney femboys

She's also a creator of her own original works, which also seem to feature cute boys, strapping lads, hot chicks, and even a decent plot or two
webtoons.com/en/creator/07180
Go follow/support her!

My brother in Christ, where do you think you are?

Damn right, he's wrong, calling me a fucking zoomer. I've been on Yea Forums longer than some zoomers have been alive. Also, don't nuke Florida yet while I'm still here

The way is being open about what you want and keeping up the search. It may be a perilous journey and you will get discouraged and tired and frustrated, but if that's the kind of love you want, it is out there, user. If you get tired, you can rest, but please, don't give up. There's a chick out there bitching about why she can't find the right sub, you just have to put yourself in a position for her to find you.

Attached: genderbend jasmine.jpg (2048x2029, 476.1K)

Isn’t this just couple cross dressing