Death Battle

Next season?

Attached: C0B03D2D-0B0F-4516-A1A4-1C5DF9E1DC73.jpg (2048x1153, 454.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZtcgtMRbmOk
snk.fandom.com/wiki/Billy_Kane#Trivia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Owlbros...

Attached: 1647892420353.jpg (828x1077, 95.76K)

fight over

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 179.77K)

It's his time

Attached: luffy.jpg (424x400, 18.6K)

to get raped.

When are we gonna have a Little Witch Academia vs Harry Potter Death Battle?

Attached: LULE.png (112x112, 27.56K)

>Bajs outside Twitch

Anyways Amanda vs Merula Death Battle when?

Attached: 6431.png (932x320, 489.22K)

>Anne kicks a bomb out into space, moves so fast that laser fire moves in slow motion from her perspective, can pseudo teleport, and becomes very tanky
>Yeah but Luz made some star light shine brighter so she is star level while Anne is moon level at best lmao. Luz wins!

How would you respond?

>Cancelled show

Attached: 1587566695001.jpg (482x564, 55.26K)

>New spells
youtu.be/ZtcgtMRbmOk
Frogbros….

If the battle happens anywhere other than the BI Luz is powerless

I guess we're getting in on the dying embers of this particular fandom rivalry, huh. In that case, post your wishlists, lads. It can't make this thread any worse.

Attached: 20 fights hipster pipe dream season.png (1800x1265, 3.52M)

forsen

Anne wins exclusively by the fact she's powered by a stone that has been confirmed to hold multiversal power, and it's also a power that destroys the balance of the cosmos. Luz just has shit drawings.
god the magic system in that show is so awful

Attached: saiyanne logic.jpg (1944x1852, 336.67K)

>Moves translate well in animation
>Has good connections
>Has god-tier ryona potential due to Devil Jin's Personality and Movelist

I'm gonna be real chiefs if Jin comes back he should fight leona

Attached: JIN BRO'S.png (948x350, 539.2K)

DB would just put the fight in the BI, but even then Luz just loses because she needs to draw for anything to happen. Literally any superhero with any speed abilities automatically defeats Luz because all they need to do is incapacitate her arms and legs. The glyphs only work on TOH because most of the characters in the show are retarded.

Yeah, I think Plastic Man loses this one.

Attached: plas vs axl.png (640x339, 505.62K)

Unless Luz comes into the fight prepared with tons of unique glyphs (not generic fire or ice spell), Anne would just tank through everything. She's built like a sayian while Luz is built like a naruto ninja

The fact that they would need to have the fight in the BI just proves that Luz is inferior and needs to have an early advantage given to her just to have the actual fight happen

What's the matchup even supposed to be? Does Axl have stretchy powers or something?

I’d rather have these two make out and finger each other

Even if Luz came prepped with busted glyphs, Anne should be able to easily blitz her and kick her in half

It's just some fight where it's former criminals who got into freak accidents that gave them powers and act silly but are actually top tier in reality.
Plus it's one of those matches where, because the two fight completely different, it'd be more interesting.

Anne stomps, but I have no doubt TOH will pull some deus ex machina at the last minute that lets Luz do something she shouldn't be able to do, and owlfags will use that as evidence like Ben 10 fans with Alien X.

>Incredibly vague concepts
>Good match
Shit taste by a Luffyfag

Yeah, even if it's uneven as hell Axl's best fight from a thematic standpoint is Billy Kane from SNK. The fighting game characters based on Axl Rose.
snk.fandom.com/wiki/Billy_Kane#Trivia
>Axl Low from the Guilty Gear series, who’s character also takes inspiration from Guns N’ Roses shares many similar character traits with Billy:
>They both hail from London.
>They both share the same birthday (December 25th), same blood type (B) and are also the same exact height and weight: 179 cm (5’10”) and 78kg (172 lbs).
>They both have blonde hair and blue eyes.
>They both also utilize a fighting style revolving around a long ranged weapon that they’re able to ignite with fire, and primarily have their moves written in Japanese.
>Both of their designs are heavily influence by the grunge aesthetic, which was extremely popular during the 90’s.
>Axl’s seiyuu, Keiichi Nanba, also voiced Billy in Fatal Fury 3 and Fatal Fury Dengeki Bunko drama CD. Though primarily in the SNK games, he was originally the voice for Andy Bogard (until KOF XIII).

That would be the light bullet glyph, yes.

Luffys destiny is to be stomped by Naruto.
Plas is for Richards.

And Richards is for Rick.

Rick is for Doc.

No ones like Doctor Who and they'll never do live action shit that's not a guaranteed success like Star Wars, that's my response to that.

They aren't going to not do Plas Vs Reeds just because Rick's best mu is off the table. Rick just won't get used either.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Who actually wins this?

Attached: megamind_vs_gru_by_grandbull_de8p633-fullview.jpg (1280x720, 100.88K)

Megamind. He has way more versatile and more powerful tech on top of being surprisingly tough and agile if his fight against Tighten is anything to go by. Considering he had Metro Man's powers that'd make him pretty fucking strong even if he didn't really master them.

I guess it would be more creative than two guys with stretchy powers. LOL at people thinking a matchup is good because of vague power set similarities. You know exactly what I'm talking about too, don't you?

Without tech Plas stomps. With tech... I guess Reeds may have a chance.

>Dave vs Homura

How does this even play put?
At low level, their time-stops would cancel out, so its "boy with sword" vs "girl with gun". Homura has regen and tankiness, but Dave has flashstep, so I guess there's that, but either way this fight ends quickly.
'Love-Demon' Homura vs God-Tier Dave is even wierder, because Homura can hypnotize an entire mini-verse, but Dave can just call up alternate timelines for advice to break himself out. Even if he's aware of her trapping him in a mini-verse though, theres nothing he can do to get out, but theres also nothing she can do to end him. I guess it's a draw?

Depends on how far you take Dave and if you count HS2 though it would be kind of weird as we never saw Ultimate Dave in action and could only theorize how powerful he would be by comparing him to Ultimate Dirk which is just taking their aspect to the absolute most broken like with his meta manipulation and cutting into game code

with tech Reed absolutely god stomps

Can't Dave just go back in time to before he gets trapped in the mini-verse? But I guess that runs into the issue of whether Homura also has Madoka's ability to retroactively affect events. It's an interesting fight, in any event. Swan would probably jizz his pants at the chance to do this kind of time shit.

>Axe cop vs Inferno cop
Based

Anne has such a brute force and speed advantage that Luz doesn't stand a chance even with whatever magic bullshit she could come up with.

It’s shit

IMO Griffith has some good matchups on his hands
>Edelgard from Fire Emblem
>Satan from Devilman
>Chris Chan
Anyone else who works well for him?

Godzilla and Kirby will go 3-0

It is an absolute certainty

Attached: BD656BF4-02BC-40BF-9083-ED4258A4C5DE.png (782x620, 267.17K)

Attached: forwantofakingdom.png (875x889, 257.74K)

Griffith has no good match ups because he’s featless.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we're going 3-0 first

Attached: meta-slayerku.jpg (460x460, 49.25K)

Ultraman

Arthas the Lich King from WoW.

Though Griffith can't really be used in Death Battle because he's barely done anything.

Do you not realize she has the glyphs pre prepared?

I was on board with Luz winning until they showed the castle's cannon making mountain-sized explosions. Even 1/3rd of that power smacks the owlverse.

>He though Luz would ever win

So considering Hellbat, do you think they'll do Emperor Joker at some point?

Once Owl House is wrapped up, yeah.

We are never getting Harry Potter in DB ever again, with the new Fantastic Beasts movie and the amazon LOTR show both coming out this year this was the perfect time to do Gandalf VS Dumbledore but they didn't. And with FB flopping hard it was probably for the best.
Honestly the only HP matchups I could see them doing nowadays would be the aforementioned GvD and Orochimaru VS Voldemort for that sweet sweet naruto cash

>God tier ryonakino potential
Sold me there, top 10 most wanted now.
Sucks how despite there being 2 female deaths this season already none of the ryona has lived up to last season's Mikasa and Korra ryonakino, hopefully we get something better in the future

Some people want Makima but her fight is with Gojo and Gojo only

Attached: MVG.png (1093x615, 1.24M)

I know nothing about this

but gojo has better matchups with better themes

Attached: satoru_gojo_vs_kisuke_urahara__by_thespiderpatriot_deoov2x-pre.jpg (1193x670, 131.38K)

Luz will die horribly while schuddy post his 14/88 manifesto

Artorias vs Malenia?

Who wins this one?

Attached: elfilis vs jenova.png (1283x716, 1.61M)

Why is it that whenever someone asks about a connection between the two, we never get an answer

You could say the same about Star Trek using the same reasoning

Honestly, the reason why i think we have never had a Doctor Who Episode is well...DW is a massive franchise with A LOT of material (not just the show) but comics,audio dramas,books,etc,etc. It's not easy to research that all in a short time.

I think we will get a DW episode but likely not till next year