Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-155427_Edge.jpg (720x1009, 117.25K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-155556_Edge.jpg (644x7909, 2.38M)

TWITTER

Attached: 1649893253987.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Doesn't matter if it's a TST, it's more proof that no matter what you do, leftist will turn on it

Attached: 1600916109860.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

>threatening black man is racist
>non threatening black man is racist too
then what?

>Black man with actual character and not being a stepping stone for the main character / walking door mat can be possible

>SOME FIFTEEN YEAR OLD ON TWITTER SAID SOMETHING
g e t a f u c k i n g l i f e

its just like a few years ago it was racist to draw black people with afros and big lips
now its racist to not draw them with big lips and afros

Just stop being racist.

that's too bad, because everyone else does care and they're listening to them and shaping the world based on what they say.

>april 1

So to summarize, they're saying that his small presence in the show is so minimal it actually creates a negative effect because of how much it stands out with him being a producer-mandated diversity token. Willow fills in the fat/asian friend token, but she has interwoven herself into Amity's background, effectively giving her more importance than Gus, who by and large is just "that nice black friend".

I have also seen Yea Forums making fun of or criticizing Gus for being a worthless diversity token. I personally like his illusion magic and have seen plenty of examples in other series where this stuff can be put to great use. Unfortunately, the show doesn't really spend much if any time highlighting its strengths. Why even bother introducing this character if you're not going to use him.

I wanna fuck Gus

>the world is based off what twitter says
Get a fucking life, you terminally online autismo.

If you think that's bad, they should see Rebecca Sugar's attempt at a black character.

Attached: cant read.png (800x850, 328.25K)

This shit coming out and being immediately swept under the rug was fucking hilarious

i don't know what world you think you live in, but it sounds nice.

who cares about this shit, that whitetrash mr enter is going schizo about 9/11

Because

1. A black dude made them
2. it's literally nothing and I can't believe/co/umblr is unironicly whining "muh racism" at everything now

so including an asian character is racist?

that was drawn by a black dude

>Yea Forumsumblr
tumblr has been completely irrelevant for at least half a decade boomer

The actual world, and not one where you sift through twitter posts for hours to bring to Yea Forums to circlejerk your rage at.

>I'm being this purposely retarded

1. It's a joke dude, relax. I don't actually care.
2. I don't buy that considering she fits the style Sugar draws black people anyway and we know that Ian and her were a thing for a bit so it always just seemed like he was trying to quell the fandoms rabid reaction.

>not making the black character a trashy brutish thug is racist
We've come full circle

TL;DR?

you said that the fat asian girl fills in the friend role
therefore making the black guy pointless and that is racist
so therefore by including the fat asian girl its racist since its taking away a role that could be filled by the black guy
so what you are basically saying that the mere presence of a non-black minority is racist

>>I have also seen Yea Forums making fun of or criticizing Gus for being a worthless diversity token. I personally like his illusion magic and have seen plenty of examples in other series where this stuff can be put to great use. Unfortunately, the show doesn't really spend much if any time highlighting its strengths. Why even bother introducing this character if you're not going to use him.

He’s no worse that Clyde from TLH or Uber-worse like Irwin, he’s more of tamer version on Remy in comparison. He just underutilized by default

>My character is not OP so that means it's bad representation
It's not enough that you HAVE a black character in the show, they have to be the most powerful and perfect as well.

Not since the purge (circa 2018)

>CATER TO ME! MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL! I'M BLACK SO I NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT!

Just do what the Asians do and don't put any blacks in your media.
Then they can't complain.

American culture is centered around...

You’ll never be real mods or jannies

I don’t get it, do they want Gus to go full nigga moment or edge lord on someone?

>Willow is Asian
I assumed she was white?

Not sure why people are hating on this post when it's the exact stuff Yea Forums complains about. Although most would rather not have black characters at all.

I don't watch this show at all, but this is a totally different world where all the elves have different skin colors & it doesn't cause any conflict, right?

Also, Gus Porter? Is there a reason why his name is so boring?

But do the non-threatening ones always have to be dorks and nerds?

Who are some good black boy characters from children's cartoons?

Attached: 001221.png (378x442, 183.19K)

It took this long before people started to notice the nonthreatening black nerd sidekick?

Attached: ddb7n.png (800x600, 854.92K)

According to twitter: None.

Thing is, the black nerd trope is there because white people will lose their shit at seeing any other characteristic of a black person and go on the attack screaming about racism. Long LONG before any black person ever will. Studios make the super rich and successful intelligent black nerd character in hopes of not triggering the professionally triggered types that look for more and more shit to be triggered over every day.

which consists of almost entirely white women

Modern blacks are the most fragile and sensitive people on the planet

Honestly twitter has made everyone afraid to have any nonwhite characters appear on screen these days since twitter will go fucking crazy at any depiction as a negative stereotype no matter what.

Best studios can do are ambiguously brown characters that act like white kids. No one really complains about that too much and is the all around safest option by far.

This is why you should just not add black characters to anything, because you're damned either way

>Clyde during Savino-Era
>Openly degenerate little boy who likes to smell the farts of his best friend's older sister and constantly faints from nosebleed around her
>Clyde post-Savino
>Spineless coward whose talent is baking pastries
>Extremely soft boy
They had a chance to revamp his character, but it's almost like they ended up making him worse. It's also insulting for Nickelodeon to use him as a spokesperson for black issues in commercials when he's such a poorly done character.

Attached: black-poetry-day-clyde-mcbride-the-loud-house-nickelodeon-nick.jpg (320x320, 40.97K)

Gus is a LITTLE BITCH BOY, a mild inofffensive black dork you'd allow to date your daughter only because he's clearly a PANSY ILLUSIONIST LA LA FAGGOT with no importance to the shows narrative.

>Modern blacks
>Implying the person who is complaining isn't a white woman

Attached: -.png (1280x1217, 1.87M)

I remember seeing an edited clip on twitter of Luz saying "I'm so glad that my girlfriend is okay" and they had edited it to make Amity black so they could self insert

People's who lives revolve around the media they consume and their skin color are laughable

Attached: 1611155274038.png (680x797, 427.61K)

>its racist to make a black character act like a nigga
>its racist to make a black character not act like a nigga
I don't get these kinds of african americans sometimes

user, actual normal African Americans don't give a shit about this. These are people who are terminally online and have nothing else in their lives but the media they watch

Buck status: Broken.

Part of me wants to say that they don't want a solution, they want to complain. But in this case, I will admit that having black characters be nerds or villains is kinda fucked. Just make a fucking fit character who is also black, and not a cunt, ain't hard.

>makes a 20 tweet long bitch post
Yep, this is a tumblr refugee

whats this from

Filmore continues to be based on that regard.

I think it says more about how there is not a single black character on Nickelodeon for any commercial than their portrayals. The only thing they have is a secondary on their #2 animated series that already has an oversized cast.

It's been known since Urkle was a thing, the progenitor of the black nerd archetype.

You will never be a functioning member of society and will die homeless on the streets

Was tumblr moving to twitter the worst thing to happen to the internet

black nerds are so overdone
give me the dumb black brute with a heart of gold

Honestly, I feel bad for regular black people who aren't consumed by this schizophrenic level of racial self-obsession yet have to deal with being paraded by those who are.

>Why does the male character gets less attention in a show aimed at girls?
>Toxic Masculinity is bad

Attached: MV5BZmQ5N2JhMjMtYmQ0OC00OWU1LThjOTktODVhOThlMzA4YmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1OTAyOTI@._V1_.jpg (680x1000, 223.56K)

>t. SQW

Meg Mog and Owl

Attached: 1520124454638.jpg (699x400, 37.77K)

I bet the black community love all these queer black characters being pushed in media when the black community is 97% religious

I had to squint and lean in close to see the part where they remember Luz is also brown. If I saw this and had never seen the show, I would think they were talking about a show with a white protagonist, and it’s not.

Gus was a boring character that seemed to be forced into the show when he didn't belong. He is a lot better now than in season 1 though, but still nothing special. That being said Darius exists and he shits on Gus (and even Wiillow) With less than 15 minutes of screen time. He also isn't a thug but also kind of imposing looking.
Clyde (and maybe the character form ladybug) are the only shitty ones. The rest are kino.

Just had a nice nigger-free day celebrating Easter it was nice in fact the main source of niggers in my life is you people

Attached: IMG_2732.jpg (1242x1194, 784.1K)