What's the comfiest Yea Forums location?

what's the comfiest Yea Forums location?

Attached: 1625677292514.jpg (700x394, 77.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKTG_nTr3cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Certainly not a child-services-eyebrow-raiser commune ran by 3 space lesbians

Honestly I think Steven's place is the comfiest Yea Forums location. The combination of the mystic temple aesthetic and small town beach bungalow is a 10/10

peach creek in EEnE, or Arnold's bedroom in Hey Arnold. Both for entirely different reasons

Attached: 1645991033729.png (1024x766, 614.14K)

One of the funniest descriptions I've read. Have a (you)!

Ladybug's room.

Attached: bossbabycoffin.jpg (960x720, 99.45K)

Fictional NYC can have its moments.

Attached: tumblr_o9jf2diPya1qz9pdmo1_640.png (600x906, 308.17K)

Definitely nothing from SU

Attached: e60dd273611021.6071f7f63e584.jpg (2800x1575, 1.59M)

Based Arnoldbro

Attached: rVbdyVGaEihpFNon64-u5qt59PcVr3Wx5vlnHZPOZ_U.jpg (1070x765, 123.72K)

Beach City is nice. Too bad the area its based on is filled with shitty strip malls and the cute "townie" feel hasn't existed for years.

Attached: tumblr_nttn9xs1MW1smn4pqo7_1280-2474.jpg (851x851, 284.41K)

The Mansion from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. So many tall, beautiful rooms

Attached: fishinkblog-8729-carol-wyatt-5.jpg (594x935, 737.04K)

SU was filled with the garbage Tumblr millennial mindset of chintzy kitsch you don't even look at combined with surface level "appreciation" of "authenticity" and other "cultures", which isn't even a movement in itself as much as it's a reaction to the previous movement of cheap commercial commoditized sterile shit made in a vacuum (i.e. America). It's kind of how pic related is Tumblr's idea of a forest vibe, but no one using Tumblr has actually been in a forest so they're just deriving from already existing derivations in media rather than conjuring something from personal experience. It's the manifestation of hollow soulless saccharine "goodwill" of the youth that doesn't go past retweeting calls to action online.

Attached: io100.jpg (500x688, 40.1K)

This is the sort of person calling the shots on the aesthetics of SU, if you think she's capable of having even one genuine emotion or creative decision in her life you're sorely mistaken.

Attached: 04E741FF5B0D.png (1280x958, 1012.18K)

words words words words and nothing of value

SpongeBob's house.

>You will never be a student at Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters.
>Comfy dorm living
>Cool mutant powers
>Mutant qts
>Get to train to be a superhero

Attached: 7C7MWWidfNDQeUUhojxmd7.jpg (1280x720, 230.77K)

Attached: 1620596739337.jpg (866x1228, 421.09K)

How wealthy is Finn?

Fuck, you beat me to it, was going to post the pic of the spiderman casket being held by the guys in superhero costumes.

Extremely, but in a post post apocalyptic world where money isn't worth much. There is even a whole episode about him spending away his loot so he can get more.

I know a lot of people on this board hate it but Steven's house is maximum comfy. Beautiful beachside views, fluffy comfy bed with TV and video games, open floor plan accentuating the beautiful views, magical playroom where anything you can think of can be summoned out of clouds, three loving but respectful of your personal space caretakers, the town full of friendly people with unique local cuisine and an arcade, and to cap it all off you have a teleportation pad that can take you too amazing places all over the world.

Again I know how fagots hate this show but it's really hard to beat that level of comfy.

imagine typing this many words about a cartoon you dont like

Close, OP but not quite.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKTG_nTr3cE

Attached: Thank_You_For_Watching_the_Show_001.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Pearl watches Steven sleep. Amethyst doesn't care about personal space. Garnet uses future vision to watch Steven beat his meat.

You wear rose tinted glasses

Attached: d00fbd207c3e4954b66ce6d5b7503c19.png (448x652, 481.1K)

Don't forget the frequently-used noisy, light-producing teleporter pad that's about twenty feet away from his bed. Imagine trying to get any sleep when the gems have shit to do at night

I always thought the full glass ceiling would be shit. Constant bird shit and city grime to clean off since glass really shows dirt. In the summer it would be a fucking green house. Then in the winter since the sun hangs low and you would not get direct sun, it would be cold as fuck. Plus there are higher buildings around him and there is no way to cover that glass so he has zero privacy. Beyond that, aside from the nice couch, its a bog standard room.

Faggots will say shit like this then constantly post "comfy" stuff from cities, including Arnold's room.

Hilda's original home

Attached: Hilda home rural.png (2302x1678, 3.17M)

It's objectively an incredible beachside cabin. Large kitchen and living space, nice lofted bedroom, high away from flooding risk as well.

Yeah but it's luxurious, not comfy

The Unknown

Attached: 02CF0C50-09EF-4AC9-9ACF-F152ADFFEF04.jpg (1920x1080, 496.79K)

Megacities are not comfy user, they're so uncomfy that cityfags actually have an increased risk of developing schizophrenia.

I think it strikes a good balance. Stephen is a kid with video games, stuffed animals, toys and stuff which makes it "comfier"

What the fuck is this image?

>*blocks your path*

Attached: the-9-most-relaxing-areas-in-central-park-new-york-main-road-Heckscher-Ballfield-1440x1800-1.jpg (1440x1211, 187.25K)

Becky's LA cult

Attached: C1248BD0-AB19-4BC7-8DE0-3233EB9A2360.jpg (1080x1245, 302.8K)

And built in the shade of a massive historic goddess statue? Property values would be insane if they ever got it appraised.

>she's fucking her big booba cultists
Could Sugar be more based?

Attached: tentacle acres.png (776x601, 1.11M)

Attached: CN city.png (1374x1077, 1.12M)

Did you just watch a youtube essay or something. Also I'm not sure where you think SU is attempting a facsimile of other specific cultures, it seems like a pretty standard version of any generic beach town. Nothing in Steven's place hints at a need for authentically portraying any specific culture. The fact that you had to go on a tangent with your shitty forest art example instead of staying on topic with SU and posting an example from the actual show to support your argument is fucking lame.

>be a mutie with shit powers, will die in the run since you'll do a hero's sacrifice
>be a mutie with strong powers, will still die in the run because you were too useful or always get kidnapped as a macguffin
Fuck no,that's horrible

Honestly, Oakhaven from Witch's Ghost was mega comfy. Something about that quiet Massachusetts town in the fall is really relaxing.

The night time scenes were really great.

Attached: Oakhaven.png (1438x1080, 851.29K)

The beavers home was the best ...

Attached: S04E10 Damnesia & The Posei-Dam Adventure.mkv_snapshot_04.22_[2022.04.17_19.56.42].jpg (714x480, 166.89K)

One of these days I want to see a series portray an actual Fall scene. Not the two weeks of the year when everything is golden and beautiful, but the full one or two months after the leaves have fallen but before there is any significant snow coverage. The time of year when everything is just cold, dead looking, and silent.

My only other choice would be the town from A Goofy Movie.

Shit felt like an old 50s suburbia time capsule dug up in a 90s setting.

Me and Garnet cuddle on that bed sometimes

Yeah, I know what you're getting at. The dead forest look, with a cold, howling wind racing through an abandoned area or sleepy town.

Real Sleepy Hollow stuff

It's definitely a romantic's idea of a room. It would never work in real life but in fantasy its great.

Actually, yeah I had forgotten about that one. Really struck a nice balance of comfy / quirky /fun / bachelor pad that was accidentally made by sheer impossible luck.

>Becoming a child soldier to constantly put your life on the line for people who treated you like shit your whole life
How about no?

Attached: 12341243124.png (1280x692, 1.28M)

Until the mind demon shows up and pesters you to either give up on yourself or your loved ones so he can burn you for his soul to continue existing.
But otherwise yeah, comfy setting. That boat ride episode was top-tier.

That episode where they got lost in it ruined it for me. Started to feel more like the setting for a psychological horror than a comfy cartoon about imaginary frens.

what does Yea Forums think of the Xiaolin Temple

Attached: xiaolin temple.jpg (650x365, 44.7K)

Pretty cool desu.

>Tfw you will never gather a Shen Gong Wu hoard to protect the world from the likes of Wuya and Chase Young

>Tfw you'll never fuck Wuya.

Yes this is good

He just wants to help user…

Two floors of just treasure.