I didn't see the thread in the catalogue yet, so appologies to Architect user ifhe had something planned

I didn't see the thread in the catalogue yet, so appologies to Architect user ifhe had something planned.

I see Emmy at least went to the defense of the street urchin even if she's probably no match for Dennis if he get aggressive. And wait, did Denis just take Emmy as the loot he asked from Darcy last strip?
We finially see more models of robots! What do you guys think those outmodes were before being abandoned?

Attached: No-Nose Rust Bucket (Part 2).png (620x4388, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1pWEwMdW
pastebin.com/FEXxccrr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm calling it, she used to be a supermodel.

Attached: model.jpg (243x341, 18.75K)

Middle on the couch: Sports-trainer model? Assuming there aren't just outright robot spectator sports.

I wouldn't be surprised if a withered Electronica lives there
And shitman ruins the thread in 3... 2...

I know you meant it's a sport done by robots, but I misread that and just imagined a model line made specifically to be spectators

Emmy screams at the outmodes

Good day lads, and remember to report any attempts at spamming. Mods are bound to check what's going on eventually, if reports start pouring in.

reporting will just get you banned
go whine at them in the irc or submit feedback, only way

what even is that one, a hobby kit model?
Walking trashcan?
It's short like a kid, I don't see what this model could be for

Attached: 1625511499057.png (56x90, 9.26K)

If she was actually used for sports training, wouldn't that make her a tombot?

>bolted to a seat, don't even have legs
>forced to hoot, cheer, and wave a large foam hand while the humans below try to move an object from one side of a field to the other
>existence is pain

That's my theory as well. I mean, my first thought was something else, but this is a kid-friendly comic.

So what was that stunt with "an exchange of goods is in order here" all about? Did he change his mind after Emmy's reaction, or did he intend it as some kind of test for Emmy from the beginning like some anons suggested? Why did he take Darcy's door control in the first place?

Attached: Who.png (378x445, 48.68K)

It hasn't worked for the past 2 months and I doubt it will all of a sudden work now

Attached: Franny pillow.png (1450x855, 564.46K)

>yet
How's that an excuse? The threads never go up on the exact same time. You could at least have opened with an image that isn't for ants.

That aside
>dat redhead bot
I am intrigued.

The shoes and that red thing make me think it used to be an amusement park mascot.

wait that one register as female to you? I can see it with the hairbuns (?) but I automatically assumed a cliché jock sort of voice for his(?) speech bubble

>report any attempts at spamming
Do this.

>reporting will just get you banned
For what it's worth, I actually bit the bullet and went there myself last week, despite my pasta stating I refused to make an account I'd only use once. Lets see if the mod takes my advice to either tell janny to deal with the spam or lift the 1thread rule.

The promised Cassy story; pastebin.com/1pWEwMdW

Attached: Cassymirror.png (1307x2048, 1.44M)

>How's that an excuse? The threads never go up on the exact same time.
they all roughly happens one hour ago

>You could at least have opened with an image that isn't for ants.
I post what fit in the size limit, scaling is a nightmare and if it fit in one image I figured it'd be better. Save one post, and all that. It's not even THAT small, it's readable on my desktop.

that aside as you said;
>dat redhead

I'm guessing she was a model of sort? She got fur coat and heels, despite half her face being torn off (from what it looks like) or another type of entertainment model ifyoucatchmydrift

Attached: Junk.jpg (380x201, 71.82K)

Should have waited a while longer before posting fandroid-related stuff. Otherwise, based.

Are you even doing anything with the non-nandroid Cassy beyond commissioning fanart?

Attached: FQczvXXakAoEUO8.jpg (1543x1890, 231.16K)

she used to be a dad

Attached: images.jpg (175x168, 6.8K)

The look of primal fear on Emmy's face is hilarious

Attached: Amy eggs.png (2000x2000, 2.42M)

>spoiler
masturbating

Looks like those little jawa robots that took Emmy's arm, or at least from the same manufacturer. Something like a pit droid? Small bots would be useful for getting underneath a car or something, I suppose.

Interesting that he kept Denis full sized eyes but had Emmy in the simplified style including the dot eyes.

Attached: 1630807043547.png (240x252, 78.87K)

Attached: a25b6900f3a137faee4be24033e8034668a7b122.png (643x837, 183.21K)

Zazzle always says that if the image is undersized

Attached: Savitri pillow.png (1466x847, 576.5K)

Attached: 1649528566183.png (1182x887, 344.21K)

Based Bal? Already?
Good job, mate. I'm already liking her.

Dom Make a Chapter Without Rape Imagery Challenge (Impossible)

Attached: file.png (735x659, 477.5K)

bigger rez

I can see what you're going for honestly, even if this one could be less "savage" maybe. He's wearing clothes for one.

And now I noticed the sport bot is butt naked or at least looks like it

Attached: 1627272557778.png (131x209, 36.43K)

What's the big red dude supposed to be? A robotic business man?

Attached: 1625620728383.png (564x720, 178.62K)

Might as well be early - salutations, fellow nandroid enthusiasts! Look at all these new robot models, mm-mm. As always, you know the drill, request away!

Is this the first time we see UPA-styled Emmy?

Draw any fandroid you have never drawn before

Don't let shitman's retarded spam distract you from the fact that Easter is tomorrow! Any of you anons have plans that you'd like to share?
Rule 63 Noelle & Nate

Attached: Denise bunny.png (1155x856, 1.07M)

Robot Dangerfield

I don't think that's proper upa style and just she's far away

Requesting the redhead robot from today's comic wearing her fuzzy pink coat and lingerie.

Attached: 1646088384431.png (602x870, 212.52K)

oops forgot to remove the joke name field

this but its 57 year old nate (noelle is off screen wearing one of those big plastic visor hats also hitting the slots)

Attached: 1628978605641.jpg (502x669, 56.17K)

Any of you anons have plans that you'd like to share?
I plan to go outside

>Rule 63 Noelle & Nate
Seconding this

You can drop the fake name now, thanks.

I can also call you a nigger

Sloppy artwork.
The ripped fabric on the back of the chair ought to be a mirror-image of the hole it left behind.

that's not ripped fabric that's the cum oozing out of the back of the slutbot

>RESPECT LEVELS: NULL
>ASSERT OWNERSHIP OF MY DOMESTIC PARTNER, PLEASE

Oh I like her. The tone of her (skin?) and haircolor give me Sally from 'Nightmare before Christmas' vibes. I hope she's nice and not some turbocunt.

Please draw Luvery showing love and affection to her human owner.

Attached: 1649606405242.png (800x1100, 229.38K)

Ellery laughing at a dirty joke

Attached: 1649548104168.png (500x500, 53.77K)

Do you think she might be Darcy's "aunt", or will she be an actual human who takes in outmodes?

no, you get nothing.

KILL YOURSELF!!!!! SENDING EVIL WAVES INTO YOUR RETARDED SKULL CAP!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>lift the 1thread rule.
That would likely make it worse honestly, he'd move from just spamming the weekly thread to spamming new threads over and over. The only proper way is to deal with it at the source.
In any case, today I'm sitting on my phone with a separate connection, we'll see if I still get banned if I throw a report from time to time.

Easter is today in my country.

Attached: 1642877985622.png (480x849, 152K)

>So what was that stunt with "an exchange of goods is in order here" all about?
Might just be what it is at front-value.

Did he change his mind after Emmy's reaction, or did he intend it as some kind of test for Emmy from the beginning like some anons suggested?
Could be both? "if non dangerous take ehr in, if she is take ehr apart" maybe?

Why did he take Darcy's door control in the first place?
He may actually have wanted to get her scraps for real before Emmy changed the plan.

I want to poke her eye socker

Nah, I'm sure Darcy's "aunt" is human, but we still gotta wait and see.

Could you do the sportbot (?) having a boxing match with Avery?

do you actually think you'll get ny kind of delivery here

Attached: 1644399805553.jpg (1280x2048, 229.25K)

Fuck it, might as well post mine too
pastebin.com/FEXxccrr

Attached: General Dixie.jpg (1400x2000, 198.78K)

Dennis just traded the part for Emmy and Darcy doesn't realize it yet.