I wanna die, it all sucks

>I wanna die, it all sucks.
>I got you bro, just need you to help me first.
>Okay.

Supervillain bro moments, post em

Attached: 8E18F596-93D3-44B3-B7DB-63A33655E6D5.jpg (1280x1977, 1.09M)

I always liked the moments with Sinestro and Black Adam in Forever Evil. That might be the last DC event I enjoyed.

>antimonitor's death leads to cyborg superman's death as well
>manhunters later find him and repair him, bringing him back to life
>he sheds a tear when he regains consciousness

Loops back around to bromance though, the Manhunters just wanted their boss back.

I dont know hw to feel about Hank making it. In a way I feel like him dying would have been a perfect conclusion to his arc but the cruelty of keeping him alive kinda makes it worth it. The fact that all the villains made it out of that story alive kinda took the weight of the whole War thing tho

Taskmaster and Black Ant

Attached: transferir.jpg (327x154, 15.95K)

I’m glad he made it, that cruelty of fate, the tragic element contrasts perfectly with him being a huge bastard to everyone.

He is determined to be a ball and chain around the necks of the two men he hates most in the world and nothing, not even death is gonna stop him.

Attached: 0C31742F-6BCB-42AB-BC66-10F9D1BAA018.jpg (725x568, 118.06K)

what's his beef with Hal Jordan?

Attached: cy supes 2.jpg (166x162, 13.53K)

Hank nuked Coast City and that event really pushed Hal down the Parallax rabbit hole.

Hal would later repay the favour by stranding Henshaw’s consciousness in a black hole’s event horizon. Not a lot of love shared between the two men, Hank also used Lanterns as batteries for some uber-manhunters and borged a few of them just to be a cunt.

Attached: B0368D5F-AAAF-43A7-8DC0-45F542BBCC73.jpg (768x967, 212.62K)

He helped blow up Coast City (Hal's city) which led to Hal going crazy and becoming Paralax

Attached: czR0uYEJsmsTIwDBw7T0D8sx57w9Wln_UhRt7tVe_Ow.jpg (1440x1295, 583.64K)

Any of the Dark Avengers interactions, especially Moonstone here. Giving pity sex to Gargan to own queerverine is a real chad move

Attached: F2D50739-FDC5-4F6F-B59F-C5DFA2BE9549.jpg (988x1500, 1.07M)

There was a lot of supervillain kino during that era, it was cozy.

This was a fun motivation for him, too bad it was dropped when he reappeared again around 2014ish.

I liked how the Sinestro Corps picked up a lot of the big cosmic players and made them into a team. I kind of wish the Antimonitor was still their Guardian, with Henshaw running the tech side of things with the Manhunters and Ranx. The Sinestros seemed like they have been totally directionless for a decade now.

Hal has been more of a rival to him than superman in the last 20 or so years. And Hal is the only other hero to fight him regularly and win.I don't think Henshaw really deals with other heroes.

The Hal Jordan rivalry is lot more personal, Hank’s mannerisms are also different in regards to Hal.

With Supes it’s frothing rage and mania, with Hal it’s bemusement and sarcasm. He hates Superman, he likes fucking with Hal.

Attached: AED4E6AD-BE33-48FB-8D82-C68952DFE434.jpg (800x1120, 370.54K)

>sinestro beaten and jailed
>antimonitor died
>superboy prime zapped away
>cyborg superman taken away by manhunters
>parallax separated into four lanterns
>sinestro corps mostly jailed and the rest fled
Overall not a bad set of punishment for comic book villains.

You gotta love Taskmaster - O'Grady relationship.
Also Initiative was dope

Attached: black_widow_taskmaster_ant-man.jpg (620x443, 156.09K)

It's the tongue...chicks love the tongue

There’s so many things in that scene that make it gold, her disgusted face, Gargan’s stance when he approaches her, Daken’s autistic “own” of her, Venom’s freakout face when Daken interrupts and the smug grin on both their faces as they walk away.

Gargan and Bullseye are BFF's

Attached: RCO019_1471335283 (2).jpg (1046x830, 368.5K)

Until Bullseye threw a small dog into his eye and later mocked poor Gargan when they overdosed him with meds and left him as a dopey moron.

“This, this is not okay.”

Because he’s the topic, Henshaw and Mongul. What a weird duo, it worked but these two were an odd duo act.

Attached: 234162E7-5346-4E98-8205-77782556937A.jpg (515x800, 534.25K)

Remember when Galactus turned him into a block of metal?

Attached: RCO055_1480346202.jpg (2380x3089, 893.19K)

I love that half-mullet.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the creation of the Pokedex.

I’m just picturing some kid going about his Pokémon journey, and his Pokédex will not shut up about how much Superman is a faggot who ruins everything.

Klaw was weirdly close to and protective of the Wizard in Superior Carnage.

Attached: Superior-Carnage-02-(of-05)-(2013)-(Digital)-(Nahga-Empire)-16.jpg (1920x2951, 1.63M)

Patrician’s choice user

One of the best parts of Forever Evil

Attached: le7zub1vyuxx.png (640x931, 999.89K)

I like to imagine Manta using the elevator or running down a bunch of stairs, flagging down a car, hijacking it, and then driving to that navy yard.

>Moonstone fucks EVERYONE
>Moonstone would rather fuck Gargan Venom than Daken
No wonder he was so amped to rape Bullseye that's hamulating

The "I'm glad your not dead" really sells it. Man Forever Evil might be the best modern event comic, it's genuinely fun
>No massive casualties or scenes of carnage
>Only one truly edgy moment (Deathstorm turning Firestorm's GF to salt)
>Villains teaming up was entertaining
>Lex's face turn and interactions with Bizaro
>Crime Syndicate were great

That Lex stomp was edgy and great.

That actually deserves a mention, Daken disarming famous psychopath Bullseye by grabbing his dick.

That or Victoria Hand realizing that Moonstone was fucking most of the team and literally locked the skank in her room.

Bendis is a hack, he made Bullseye pissed at Gargan because of the Dark Avengers' first outing, where Morgan Le Fey possessed Venom to attack everyone.

>Ballin, but at what cost?

Attached: EDC56785-17FF-45F2-8313-EBCDFAB163A8.jpg (1710x900, 375.4K)

>Bendis is a hack
YA DONT SAY

Henshaw and three of his friends were a Fantastic Four riff gone wrong in the Silver or Bronze age, and he blames Hal for it.
He ended up as some kind of digital ghost, rebuilt himself a body as Cyborg Superman, and blew up Coast City.
This in turn led to Emerald Twilight.

why doesn't he just fly into a sun and stay there until melted?

>he blames Hal for it.
I thought he blamed Superman for it?

His mind is a program, basically. It would just wind up in some other body.

You're right, it was a Superman story.
So was there any particular reason he chose Coast City, or did Editorial just need a reason for Hal to flip his shit?

They were originally going to do it to, I am not joking; Metropolis. But realized fucking NO ONE would like that. So instead, Coast City go the works.

The latter. Editorial had decided that Hal was old news and they needed to make way for their hip new poochie Kyle Rayner to be the STRONGEST, the BEST and the ONLY Green Lantern, so Hal needed to go, and he needed to take the Corps with him.

The idea to make him a villain didn't come until sometime later as he was on the rebound while he and Wally were fighting Professor Zoom.

that art is superb

Did Black Ant send you this picture?

>Man Forever Evil might be the best modern event comic, it's genuinely fun

Yet Yea Forums was seething for ages that the board voted it to be the best comic of the year.

Oh shit, a genuine H.E.A.T. poster!? That's like an unicorn sighting these days.

Attached: None Can Stop This Deadly Alliance.jpg (600x937, 111.96K)

Deathstorm turning Genny into salt was from blackest night not forever evil. There's 2 deathstorms, the black lantern version & earth 3

>flawless
>has a ding in it

KEK

Who's the Tony Stark looking guy in sandals?
That's not Vandal Savage, right?

>>Only one truly edgy moment
Forever Evil was forgettable garbage

Attached: lex-luthor-kills-atomica.jpg (902x892, 810.63K)

Based, that’s what you do with forgettable female replacements.

What is this, a picture for black ants?

Real credit to the artist, Henshaw is emoting through 1/4 of a face and it works. “Modern” artists can’t emote with a full face

Attached: 0A675D05-F9F0-49CC-BFCF-8F02FB27A9BD.jpg (1280x1982, 1.09M)

No, Savage is a tall motherfucker. That manlet is Constantine Drakon, a master martial artist, assassin for hire and one of Green Arrow's enemies.

Attached: Bizarro and Solomon Grundy.jpg (1044x1600, 502.11K)