Legend of Genji book one trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhw8iOM3s-I

dropped today

of course, not official avatar content

Attached: image_2022-04-09_161645.png (2000x896, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madja-as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>April 16th
Is this meant to be a motioncomic or it's going to be a full animation?

>Korra fucked everything up so bad that the minute she died and stopped holding the world together, everything went to shit
Sounds right.

Also
>truth was abandoned in the name of harmony
I like the sound of where that may be going.

Mostly because racist, sexist incels like you went intro rage mode when she tried to make the world a better place

Why are you so hostile?

Just because you don’t have the other Avatar ghosts to hang out with anymore cause of your fuck up doesn’t mean you can shitpost here Korra.

Oh it's only fan fiction, thank god.

motion comic probably, they can't afford full animation

So he is a fake avatar. His an Earthbender with a companion of each other element to keep the illusion alive. He is a Noble Lie of the Avatar world.

Where'd the black kid come from?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was an artificially created avatar who was somehow energy bent into having mastery over all the elements. And for that matter, I think there may be a possibility that he’s bot even in on the secret.

>So he is a fake avatar.
Essentially a rip off of Rise of Kyoshi.

Earth Kangdom

They got an Africa in the Earth Kingdom?

There's always been black people in the Avatar world.

How long until C&D?
According to the lore she’s Ocean Folk, aka Pacific Islander

Because they realize that their corporate fed beliefs are nothing but empty lies there to make the world worse

t.a seething korra

WE

>of course, not official avatar content
Then, of course, it's worth nobody's time. Fan works are always garbage.

>There's always been black people in the Avatar world.
Lolnope. Avatar world is populated by nothing but chinks (Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation and Air Nomads) Inuits (Water Tribes, Swamp tribe), Mezoamericans (Sun Warriors) and an Indian (Phatik). There are no other ethnicities/races beyond those in Avatar.

Because this kid in season two definitely didn't exist right? Cry harder buddy.

Attached: Blackvatar.jpg (1552x1128, 247.42K)

>Korra canon
>Animatic
Hard pass.

Attached: That's enough from you.gif (245x245, 721.42K)

Race carries little importance when the story isn’t about race. Like how Greek myth placed any weight on skin color outside of aesthetic purposes, therefore it doesn’t matter how Zeus is depicted

Interesting how “these people” only give a shit when their favorite comic book characters are portrayed by black

That kid's Thai.

>Race carries little importance when the story isn’t about race.
True, but when the settings clearly show us that something doesn't exist within said setting, trying to insert it without logic is stupid.

>Because this kid in season two definitely didn't exist right?
Not a nig, no matter how much you want to say otherwise. Avatar is a world of chinks and you'll never be represented in it in any way beyond the Shamylan movie. Or that new netflix version. You probably got a chance with that. They love inserting blacks in shit where they don't belong.

No, there wasn't.
There were MAYBE groups of people that could be ethnically described as arabic, but no black kingdoms or races.

The world of avatar was exclusively asian.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1600x800, 140.85K)

They look pretty white

Attached: image.png.jpg (1280x754, 107.42K)

But not black/african.

very true, the water tribe are very based and would kick out the niggers

Attached: image_2022-04-09_210722.png (756x774, 401.62K)

This kinda just washed the taste of korra out of my mouth they literally can’t do any worse than the creators

Interesting but could they not have added the super black earth bender? Its weird having a new race pop up out of nowhere (and no the water tribe were not black they essentially native americans)

And distant ancestors of the phillipinos were black

Attached: 6D691D08-216B-4055-90AE-546C6A81FD99.jpg (275x183, 10.5K)

We saw what? 45% of the avatar world at most there’s always room for new peoples it doesn’t just have to be the chinese Japanese Tibetans and Indians

I liked it when it was just Asiatic persons, also helps not talk about race since for whatever reason people don't care as much when there are real world parallels with them. Adding new races just muck things up, I wouldn't really want a blue eyed blond hair anglo saxons in this world either.

Shut up, Korra
Hope you tongue your gf better than you were the Avatar

That's not white

Well if we go the phillipino route we are still staying within the bounds of asiatic and the unexplored areas of the 4 nations could be fertile ground for new asiatic groups to pop up

>no... Not the black people... Whitebros... I cant

>I liked it when it was just Asiatic persons
Black exist too in asian

Attached: 42839.jpg (1080x1294, 118.88K)

*asia

No, it's Indonesia. Melanesian

>WE WUZ
no.

Why are you like this why are you so cliche
“ Our ancestors in the Philippines are ebony Black, from the ancient pygmy tribes Aeta, Ati, Dumagat, Mamanwa, Tagbanua etc. We even share their facial features, even though most of the rest of us were mixed with Malayo-Polynesians, Chinese and Spanish and so our skin is now brown and so some of us have some Asian and European features too.

There is an old Philippine story we still tell among ourselves of how 10 Datus (chiefs) from Borneo arrived on the island of Panay in prehistory. They were running away from the expansion of Muslim kingdoms over their old Srivijaya kingdom in what is now our kin nations of Indonesia, Brunei and Malaysia. There, the 10 Datus met the paramount king of the original Black Ati people called Marikudo, who traded some of his coastal land with Datu Puti, the prime minister of Rajah (king) Makatunaw for a salakot (conical hat) made of pure gold, silk and other gifts; then honored the oath in a blood-oath ritual which we call “sandugo”. He agreed that the Ati share the land with the many thousands of Malayan refugees called Visayans, and as the sandugo was already done, both groups (Visayan and Ati) were immidiately to be considered as kin, so of course we intermixed. The Ati who returned to the hills had a terrible harvest many many years later, and famine ensued. They made their way down to the coast and their Malayan cousins (the Visayan people) remembered their sandugo with them, and provided their Black kin with food and provisions.”

Attached: 611F7840-6C02-4F03-A001-FEFF57A48BAE.jpg (218x300, 24.97K)

You really expect me to read all that

Racist can't read, ok

No because that would be expecting to much from a white/latinx pol poster

If you can successfully point out anything remotely racist in my posts, i will personally venmo you 500$.

Ok bigot.

Wrong, the Aeta descended from earlier settlers than the Austronesian ancestors of the majority.

early europeans

Attached: 1649555195430.jpg (1100x1700, 366.78K)

Denisovan DNA

Early yuros had sovl?
That explains their rich history, started as brown and went one step ahead goin into the snowy mountains.
Or at least that was the explanation I remember for their early advancement in technology.

By that logic every American is a member of whatever Native Tribe got their ass handed to them in that region.

Yes, first they started as brown, but slowly as Caucasians moved on and weather started to change, they gained a much whiter skin

You forgot the part were the refugee Datus led an army to reconquer their homeland from Rajah Makatunao of Borneo sacked their capital, enslaved the invaders and then founded new cities in the Philippines...

"According to Augustinian Friar, Rev. Fr. Santaren, Datu Macatunao or Rajah Makatunao is the “sultan of the Moros,” and a relative of Datu Puti who seized the properties and riches of the ten datus. The Bornean warriors Labaodungon and Paybare, after learning of this injustice from their father-in-law Paiburong, sailed to Odtojan in Borneo where Makatunaw ruled. The warriors sacked the city, killed Makatunaw and his family, retrieved the stolen properties of the 10 datus, enslaved the remaining population of Odtojan, and sailed back to Panay. Labaw Donggon and his wife, Ojaytanayon, later settled in a place called Moroboro. Afterwards there are descriptions of various towns founded by the datus in Panay and southern Luzon."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madja-as

Avatar with anything but asia themed culture doesnt feel like avatar, it just becomes another generic shitty cartoon, Korra already feel out of place and this fanfic is making it even worse.

And no one cares if you're asian and your grandpa was a nigger.

>ranting about black people randomly
Are you okay?

i envy your ignorance, don't read the rest of the thread.

You mean the thread pointing out that the character is meant to be an islander, not black, and islanders typically look very dark?