SONICBRO!!??

SONICBRO!!??
ARE WE GOING TO GET THE PENDERING 2: MOVIE EDITION???

Attached: 1649469924395.png (594x464, 56.62K)

Paramount's lawyers would smash his ass wide open if he tried to sue.

>Ken is about to destroy Paramount.
>Shadow will never appear in the movies nor will we get the Knuckles spinoff.
Bros... is it really over?

Should I try suing Paramount then?

Attached: fuckboi.png (513x643, 152.63K)

Ken is so fucking based taking down massive jewish corporations to his whim

lmao

Attached: 1644345305842.png (745x608, 85.1K)

Oh boy, here we go again.

Is it wrong I kinda wanna see Ken try to take on fucking Paramount?

Attached: 1647430631401.jpg (598x413, 86.24K)

You know, I think most comic writers would just be thrilled to see something they wrote adapted or inspire something for the big screen.
What's he going to do, sue them for compensation?

Attached: this nigga serious.jpg (357x312, 28.71K)

I don't know, maybe he might win and finally gain the funding for his magnum opus The Lara-Sue Chronicles.

Ken would not fucking stand a chance against Paramount

Forgive me for my puns, but it's as hard as climbing a mountain.

>maybe he might win
lol

Attached: 1646628973848.webm (820x874, 104.04K)

If you want your wallet to have a gaping asshole sure.

>maybe he might win
He couldn't even beat Sega's lawyers, I doubt he'd give a major film studio any trouble.

And to put a finer point on it, he only "won" against Archie because apparently they have chimps working for them who don't know how to properly file work for hire contracts, or save them

God I fucking hope he starts something so badly. I want to see Penders' Sonic run being thrust into the public eye.

At this point, I rather wonder why Penders didn't start a new franchise independent of the echidnas. The guy can create and do lore on super autistic levels, he could get something out of the ground if it wasn't a derivative from Sonic.

>He doesn't know

No, because it will be fun chaos
>Sega potentially actually bothers to get involved this time, and his existing copyright claims get re-examined.
>He loses and gets completely destroyed.
>Absolutely insane option, nigh impossible to happen unless we shift into the pure nonsense timeline, he wins and murders the movie franchise.
>Slightly more likely, but still absurd. They settle out of court and pay him some money to fuck off.

Based retards egging him on

Based Chad penders, smash the capitalist!

>>Absolutely insane option, nigh impossible to happen unless we shift into the pure nonsense timeline, he wins and murders the movie franchise.
Imagine the fucking shitstorm.

>, I think most comic writers would just be thrilled to see something they wrote adapted or inspire something for the big screen.
Wrong, only cuck acting like that
>What's he going to do, sue them for compensation?
Yes please

Reminder that Ken has been working on his echidna book for over a decade. He originally slated it for 2012.

I want a Netflix documentary on the saga, or should I say… sega.

Now that sonic movie is Paramount new golden goose, no way they are going to give up that

>Noo!! Knuckles isn't allowed to have a dad, I created him first so he's MY character..

He knows he can't release it. It's too derivative. I think he's hoping for Sega to one day "cross the line" so he can sue and actually win the case because his old one was dismissed.

Paramount's Sonic movies might be the opportunity he's been waiting for.

No matter who loses, we all win

Every echidna is my OC.

>Paramount's Sonic movies might be the opportunity he's been waiting for.
Lol
Lmao even
Its more like a trap inside a tiger mouth

In hindsight, David Gonterman was right.

I wanna see Paramount blow this dude's ass up. Also, remember how he was sperging about Knuckles not being able to have a father because he "owns" the concept. Dumbass.

OH NO PENDERBRO
ARE WE LOSING??

Attached: 1649473092754m.jpg (471x1024, 108.4K)

You're only saying that because you want to see him fall flat on his face.

You're right that he's probably been waiting for this, but I have no clue how he thinks he's gonna pull this off. He won last time because he was lucky enough that Archie misplaced or lost some documents. I'm in awe of the sheer autism of this man that he thinks he can genuinely sue Paramount for using Echidna characters, because he wrote a sonic comic decades ago that had Echidna characters in it.

>Sonic lore autists are called to the stand in a U.S court of law to testify that superforms appeared in the series before Penders wrote Enerjak
I want this so fucking much. Please God let him sue

user Penders literally only "won" in the poorest sense because SEGA didn't care and told Archie to drop the case. If he tried sueing Paramount, he'd literally get annihilated.

I hope he win again, is rare to see small creator win case against big corpo

But user
Pender also sue SEGA for using echidna clan in their game too, and actually make SEGA stopped refercing to it

Attached: The_Dark_Brotherhood.jpg (256x235, 64.33K)

The echidnas were like this in the Fleetway comics. Does he think they ripped him off as well

Ah yes, suing the company formerly known as Viacom, which is now wearing the Paramount name like a pelt to hide the fact it was a litigation loving corporation that sued everything when something pissed it off that day. After it now found another cash cow for its top and bottom line.

If the game wasn't dogshit and was actually received well I'm sure Sega would've fought harder for it

>maybe he might win
Paramount is a major film-studio with money to spare when it comes to dealing with retards like Penders. And more than that, Sega isn't going to ignore him if he tries starting shit with Paramount since that's implicitly trying to start shit with THEM by extension.

They had digital copies of the contracts, which should have counted, but Penders somehow managed to convince the utter retard lawyer to dismiss them. He "won" (and not even that; he only has trademarks tied to names, not even the actual characters or concepts) because the court was a fucking sham and SEGA was too lazy and apathetic to deal with him.

By how?

>But user
>Pender also sue SEGA for using echidna clan in their game too
And he lost. The judge laughed him out of court.

Only because it was a flop in the first place, and Sega was still trying to damage control what Sonic 06 did to the brand.

Thye didn't have to time to give a shit what Penders was doing to game they already deemed a failure

They referenced the game in the encyclopedia. Ken seethed, but didn't do anything.

That case was thrown out of court. The lack of sequel is because it was shit.
What Penders won was a lawsuit that Archie filed against him, which result in him having the rights to the stories he wrote for them and being owed royalties for any reprints and continuity.
The separate issue of Sega being the actual rights holder and Penders' characters being derivative has actually never been resolved.

Penders has been losing from the very moment he drew breath.

SEGA never cared about Dark Brotherhood. The ones who actually took him to court were EA and the entire thing got dropped once the court fully recognized that Penders was full of shit.

Sega has NEVER cared about Penders, either as a 'threat' or as some sort of problem to be dealt with. At most, he's a very minor inconvenience that they promptly gloss over.

Didn't Sega give so little of a fuck with this game they didn't even let the devs use the Sonic series' music or am I thinking of something else

>I grew up with an undiagnosed neurological disorder and a Sega, you can't match my knowledge.
My sides have crumbles into dust.

The company that Paramount was originally known as was notorious for being the most litigation happy company this side of the divide, sueing for literally everything and anything that so much as looked at it the wrong way. And this was BEFORE they hit the mother of all goldmines with the Sonic movies. If Penders tries anything, he's getting put out on the streets.

>Sega has NEVER cared about Penders, either as a 'threat' or as some sort of problem to be dealt with. At most, he's a very minor inconvenience that they promptly gloss over.
Which says something because Sega isn't exactly one of the top dogs in the industry, nor even, are they in the best shape to deal with legal bullshit

Yes. They disnt even let the devs use the games OWN music; its so rushed and slapdash put-together that the only songs are techno earrape that's not even thematically fitting.

Sega is still up there, they simply didn't end up becoming the next Nintendo or Microsoft. They're more than capable of squashing Penders or similar problems flat if they cared. But they don't.

There’s apparently legal issues, presumably they might have used the tracks that were still in limbo with the Jackson estate, so they had to quickly replace them with MIDI versions of other songs

Sega gets by most of the time, but it's hardly anything to brag about, and they mostly get their money from merch these days, espeically with their arcades going shit up.

That said they are very much than capable of dealing with Pender's bullshit if they ever felt like it. Wouldn't even be the hardest legal battle they had to the within the last four years.

When? Insider even says otherwise

Never thought I'd see the day when "David Gonterman was right" is a gospel truth.

Unironicly as long as they have Football Manager they'll be fine. Never underestimate Euros and their slavish devotion to the sport, fucks practically funded EA through FIFA

What if Penders tries to sue, and loses so badly Sega ends up retaking ownership of everything.

Incidentally, EA lost that FIFA license and are rebranding under the name EA Sports Football Club"