Is this shit on hiatus or what? I need more

is this shit on hiatus or what? I need more.

Attached: 1617737360263.jpg (1600x1090, 352.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2022/01/big-city-green-movie-disney-fourth-season-disney-channel-1234917171/
chrishoughton.tumblr.com/post/678990233269944320/your-brother-just-said-on-his-twitter-that-season
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There were some new s3 episodes released, have you've seen them?

yeah but I want more

I do as well, but it would have to take another long time for the houghton brothers to release more episodes, at least in like a few more months, or so, i'm not sure though.

but why, this schedule sucks ass

Both Molly and BCG are on haitus so they don't bring down amphibia and toh more than they already are

I ship Bill and Gloria.

Too bad there isn't much fanart of them.

Someone redpill me in this show, what is it about? for the few pics I've seen its about some hillbillies living in the big city.

Hasn't it always been this way? We get either 5 or 10 episodes followed by a hiatus? And we actually lucked out in this case since the Halloween special needing to air last fall made it so that we're 6 episodes into the new season instead of just 5. Be glad we've never had to deal with the year-long breaks Amphibia and The Owl House suffered through.

Either way, Disney Channel's scheduling system is way better than what Cartoon Network's been up to lately. CN will have a week of new Craig of the Creek followed by absolute radio silence since they've cancelled practically everything else and refuse to air Mao Mao's long-finished second season. Meanwhile, Disney's got all these great new cartoons that they can pick and choose from to air in blocks. Right now it's Amphibia and The Owl House's time in the spotlight, but come summer, we'll finally be getting Moon Girl paired with a different Disney cartoon. Could be more BCG, could be Dan Povenmire's new show? The possibilities are endless. You've still got over 60 episodes with the Greens (plus a handful of bonus shorts) to revisit in the meantime. We're thrivin'.

Attached: Bill Green's Farming Show.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Gawd, I think I'm allergic to colored rectangles now. I saw the background on the image and thought "Christ, what LGBT thing is this one representing?"

It is literally just that

Entirely understandable. She's the best girl and Bill is the best dude so it makes sense.

gloria is so fucking hot

That's the main gimmick, but there's also a supporting character with her own developing narrative as she struggles to make it in the Big City after having nowhere to go with her useless art school degree. She's the most relatable within the main cast and tends to have some of the more interesting stakes and character drama in the show. You see her gradually grow closer with the main family, but that's all I'll say for now. She's also fucking hilarious.

Attached: Literally me.jpg (1920x1080, 553.59K)

Gloria is my favorite, yes
Also the trvia game and the tilly is a bad girl episodes were hilarious

God I wish I was that mattress.

They'll probably start up again once Amphibia and Owl House are done airing all of their new episodes, which would mean June at the earliest.

Attached: 22220123806744.png (334x261, 125.38K)

It would make sense considering that's when the other Disney animated shows are supposed to be coming back.

Attached: Buy dollies.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Is that sneed?

Where is Bill's other hand?

Where do you think?

its for babies

but it is very funny and relaxing

whatever gets you to sleep by 7pm I guess

How come Caucasians are yellow and Asians are purple but Africans are still brown?

They aren't. The green family is yellow, Remy and family are brown. Everyone else is a completely random color, got blue red orange magenta, etc people.

gloria got chlamidia so they need to wait until she gets clean again to start recording again

Where is Bill’s other hand

Bump

deadline.com/2022/01/big-city-green-movie-disney-fourth-season-disney-channel-1234917171/

What the FUCK could a Big City Greens movie even be about?

Attached: greens.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

It takes months to produce plus the episode order was shortened to 20 (possibly 10 were supposedly to fit for the upcoming tv film)

Absolutely not. It’s not going to happen and it’ll never will. Quit dreaming and quit defending your shit taste.

Attached: F25291E3-FAFB-42F2-96CB-EF02C969AB48.jpg (611x499, 47.21K)

Good.

>>so it makes sense.

Nah

faggot

Supposed to be a musical as what they stated. They had to take 10 of its current season’s episodes just to fulfill for the film that the time needed for.

Wait, what? The musical part I get. I'm even somewhat excited for since I've always enjoyed those kind of episodes for series and hearing Bill sing again sounds like it could be fun and Gloria may finally get a song which is nice. But the other part of your post is tripping me up.

chrishoughton.tumblr.com/post/678990233269944320/your-brother-just-said-on-his-twitter-that-season

Attached: adult cricket.jpg (1164x1800, 1.43M)

That's surprising. The last show I remember cutting down a season for the sake of a movie got a good amount of flak for it from the fandom. I get they don't want to say anything negative and are trying to spin it in a positive light but I don't know if there really is any easy way to tell your fandom that a season is getting shrunk for the sake of a movie.

This show is painfully bland. It pains me to say considering how much I enjoyed the Haughtons' work on Harvey Beaks

>> The last show I remember cutting down a season for the sake of a movie got a good amount of flak for it from the fandom.

Are you referring to The Owl House?

No. Ponies I didn't think what The Owl House was getting was the same thing, but then again I don't really watch it so I wouldn't know.

>we gotta move out of L.A.
that should be the first priority

>that penis iMac
Ayyyy lmao

I like the Greens, but I think the problem lies in the setting. For such a Big City, it somehow feels very limited. You'd think having strong & likable characters would be enough for a character-driven comedy, but I don't feel the Greens (and Gloria) should be carrying the show on their own. 60+ episodes already, yet it still feels like we haven't done much with a show set in a big bustling city.

Attached: Lowtwait-Cometa.png (2048x535, 1.94M)

it doesn't need to be any more than it already is, the show isn't in zombie phase yet so it is all good

TOH wounded up not getting the 20 episode order for its third season as either the result of not fitting in with the brand Disney had in mind or when Dana did a Greenblatt thing on calling out on Disney for what they did with "True Colors" being pulled from airs hence the iTunes leak.

But it will be if they try to let the show continues to being repetitive and lackadaisical in that particular nature. It might not get past that point as long as it can come up with something new or something that they never had the endeavor to do.

>or when Dana did a Greenblatt thing on calling out on Disney for what they did with "True Colors"
The Owl House was cancelled well before the whole "True Colors" debacle.

Attached: dana reddit.png (751x924, 147.1K)

This is an interesting point. The city isn't really that important as it is now. Though I do feel the Greens and Gloria do a good job of providing entertainment and enjoyable stories and are still good for plenty of new material so I don't think they need to be too concerned about the city itself. Perhaps there will be a time when fleshing out the city more becomes important, but I don't really see it as pivotal yet. Not while the Greens can still provide stories.

>the Greens can still provide stories.
until it gets too old, they starting to became bland and a hit-and-miss

My thoughts exactly. Even though BCG's supporting cast is pretty small and forgettable, the writers have managed to mine plenty of comedy and heart out of the main characters when all is said and done. The episode ideas have only gotten more fun since then, so I can't really argue with their worldbuilding approach if it still gets the job done.

Attached: Matthew Hill.webm (640x360, 384.06K)

Bill is so hot.

Attached: EHVIOGlXUAA2jzh.jpg (604x479, 42.93K)

>Going back to their old town on the country and finding soem Chip Whistler shit

>Going to Paris ala Rugrats Movie

>Do what the Shin Chan films do and use the movies a some sort of experiment to do fantasy stuff

If only the backgrounds in the regular episodes looked like this

What do you mean? The background art on this show is always great.

Attached: sip-n-snak.jpg (2760x1532, 576.58K)

Again, that still doesn't explain for the main characters being overused and becoming annoying to bear with if no other characters can match up against the MC in terms being more or less heavily focused.

But… they're not becoming annoying. In fact, I've been loving Cricket more than ever so far this season. I don't know what it is, but the writers have really worked out the kinks with that character.

Attached: 1646519326557.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

>I've been loving Cricket more than ever so far this season. I don't know what it is, but the writers have really worked out the kinks with that character.

Maybe, but remember, only 6 episodes aired so far, and I'm not saying that they didn't did any improvements on the characters as far the episodes for this portion of the season had been slightly improve better than the last season, but hopefully this season doesn't drag it's ass like what the last season did. We still got a long way before anything gets weirder than usual.

Exactly. I feel like every time we see the Greens they always have something fun and sometimes even engaging going on. I don't think I've been disappointed by an adventure of theirs yet. This show even got me to tolerate the extreme grandma character which has always been a sort of annoying character type to me. But Alice is actually pretty fun some times.

the trivia episode was so fucking funny