Watch it actually be about Mayday

Watch it actually be about Mayday

Attached: Raimi Spider-Man.png (589x508, 570.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IGN/status/1512150975850631169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im scared and excited to the idea

Kirsten Dunst Spider-Mom(my milkers)?

I'd love that

Attached: MJ.jpg (736x724, 110.19K)

Can Spider-man and Amazing Spider-Man 3 actually be made?

As a mayday fan id love that to crossover with the spidey i have nostalgia for as long as its respectful

PLEASE DON'T BE MILES, PLEASE DON'T BE MILES, PLEASE DON'T BE MILES

I want the kid cute daughter.

Attached: cmx-cu-sash-lg.png_0,0,361,554%20208,401,152,152_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 81.75K)

post busty kristen pics

I want the cute kid daughter and the cute tomboy damn it!

Attached: 21042766_127686384523303_8511407231026069504_n.jpg (1080x809, 84.48K)

>A movie adaptation of Older Parker
kino,
maybe not darker but something like Logan or Ezio in AC Revelations

Attached: Peter_Parker_(Earth-312500)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_637_002.jpg (728x1096, 708.17K)

Sounds like a cool concept actually

Attached: 1638297867948.jpg (846x1194, 282.07K)

This would be the only time the "sequel is actually about the daughter/female successor!" would be good, because they have proven good material to work with.

Team him up with Garfield

I'm too scared it would be bad, I'm content with nwh as a nice little epilogue for the Raimi trilogy
Maybe if Dr Strange turns out really good then I might be more open to it, but I don't trust Sony to let Raimi do anything decent with it

this tweet is fake, isn't it?

>she's somehow black as well

I love that OP liked the tweet.

Attached: Miles Morales.jpg (1081x1920, 932.32K)

If that happens they have to have Normie in it somehow. Maybe James Franco Harry had a kid without them knowing but Normie is important to Spider-Girl mythos.

I would also like Darkdevil but I guess there's no Uncle Ben and Sony can't into Daredevil.

Can we stop trying to give Mary Jane powers?

Nah Miles has zero traction

Based, I hope they kill him off so he can be replaced with Miles

Came here to say pretty much the same.

We could've had that 7 years ago....

Attached: vgybh.jpg (800x445, 82.81K)

Nobody wants mayday

Everyone seems to be clamoring for more Garfield Spider-man after NWH but this movie is what I really want

My dad gave me the Young Jedi Knights books to read before he passed away, they were the only books I ever gave enough of a shit about to read. Pity what they Jacen.

That guy looks so generic.

My condolences. He had good taste.

>mayday with sam rami directing
too good to be true

Tobey is like, 50 now?

Too old and geriatric to be Spider-Man. Who would this film be aimed at, the 40 somethings who liked the original films?

marywhoreKEKS, when will they learn?

Attached: 1500629045896.png (473x549, 599K)

30 year olds who were 10 when it came out, same as all 20 year later nolstalgia baits. Besides, they can CG all the action shit.

Why not both?
The sisters dynamic would be fun to watch.

If it was it would be based, since Raimi knows the material to the T

mobile.twitter.com/IGN/status/1512150975850631169

Ok, real talk: which villain would you chose that can be connected to both Peter and Mayday?

Attached: Miguel Ohara.jpg (900x1122, 94.16K)

Idk mr nobody?

Now that's an insanely hot MJ

Miles is honestly everything that raimi hates about spider-man though, a brand concept forced by the company in everything with no character or motivation. Seriously he’s a shallow VENOM

Since Tobey implies that he's fought more villains between 3 and NWH (his working implies Venom wasn't the only missing one), which ones would get relegated to backstory?

Vulture

Let's see... Vulture, Kraven, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, Lizard (we got to see Curt Connors), Tombstone, not sure if they could use Kingpin/Rhino, Scorpion, Chameleon, Prowler, Electro (?), Jack-O'-Lantern, Doppelganger, Carnage...

Please don’t drag Mayday through the mud of maguire and dunce. She deserves better than raimishit.

Mayday was pretty much MADE for the Raimiverse.

Tobey is the right age to play a parent. Same with Dunst.

Besides, what other live-action Spider-Man to would be more fitting to raise a daughter and mentor her than the oldest and most experienced one?

Attached: 0_a63ec.jpg (780x438, 54.46K)

Black Spider-Man fan here.
Stop fueling race bait bullshit and let's discuss the plot.

Miles is for Andrew's Universe

Attached: Andrew-Garfield-Jorge-Vegas-bonded-Amazing-Spider-Man-2.jpg (2048x2048, 991.63K)

its not like theaters were fucking screaming when tobey came out or anything

I want to see them fuck Peter.

Damn that nigga peak Black phenotype.

I'd be perfectly fine with a Spider-Girl Mayday film that takes place after Spider-Man 3 and No Way Home. Of all the Spider-Man Spinoffs Sony could make, Spider-Girl Should've been prioritised.

Attached: 1395989793568.jpg (625x626, 112.48K)

Sony would probably do this because money created via more memes.

Now I know why there was so much spam about Mayday on twitter and reddit. People just don't ant to see Miles shit up the Raimiverse but can't say it lol

I don't get where people got this idea that Maguire likes doing Spider-Man. After 3, he tried his best to avoid any discussion surrounding Spider-Man. NWH was problaby just an exception because Sony made a offer too good to be refused. It would be better if Raimi could do a Miles or Ben/Kaine solo film with an actor that actually likes the character.

Sony could win if they did Tobey Peter with Mayday, Marvel is stupid for never promoting Spider-Girl or giving her the push she should have had cause she could be huge but for some reason they just say no "oh no marriage, oh no Defalco, oh no direct market sales aren't great but it kills in other markets oh well cancel it"

My best case scenario is Spider-man 4 with Tobey teaching his daughter how to be a hero + TASM 3 with Andrew meeting Miles and mentoring him.
Meanwhile Tom Holland is busy being his own soft reboot and fighting Venom

Best case scenario is no TASM 3 but if it does happen something like that would be best

Raimi is based, he wouldn't let Miles in. It's the Sony who likes him for whatever reason, so expect him to take over from dead Andrew in Sony's shitty movies. They even have an actor already.

It's such a shame because I remember the monkey paw of going 'Man the Vong were such fucking shit they're tossing a lot of hte EU maybe they'll make it good now'

Forgot to add this.

Attached: miles.jpg (1337x1337, 344.18K)