BATWOMAN CANCELLED AFTER 3 SEASONS

cosmicbook.news/cw-not-renewing-batwoman

Attached: renew-batwoman.jpg (632x616, 94.09K)

S

Why is she black?

Lol

the orginal actor quit due to the horrible working conditions

Why are people trying to renew any show that CW makes when literally all of them are complete fucking garbage?

CosmicBooksNews also reported Brie Larson has been FIRED from MARVEL like half a dozen times.

3 season to long

I'm surprised it even got three seasons before being cancelled

So why is she black?

because the original redhead white actor quit due to the terrible working conditions

but in the show, why us it another person?

Stargirl and Superman & Lois are decent

They also ran a fucking smear campaign against her when she quit and called them out on the working conditions. Feels like the replacement was just a way to get good boy points and distract from that.

Looks like it black fired on them,

Blackfire? We're talking about Batwoman, not Blackfire.

Is the nappy hair a wig like the red hair on the original?

Told ya

We did it reddit

why is there a verified twitter account for the writers room of a godawful CW show?

So why’s she black?

Superman and Lois is actually great yeah. Some of the episodes are shot really well too, easily some of the best cinematography of any CW show

>but in the show, why us it another person?
Nobody actually watched this show past the first episode, user. No one knows.

>S&L is literally the only good Arrowverse show now
What the fuck happened?

the joker dipped her in a vat of purple drank

They put money and effort into both shows and have people in front of and behind the camera that actually give a shit

only DCU stargirl season is good
i wanted WB to make DP and Stargirl canon to the movies but after that S2 not anymore

Communism.

basically in the storyline batwoman abandoned her life later they rewrote it to be kidnapped and this random black broad finds the cave or something and takes up the mantle. it's truly some bizarre shit.

Season 2 was great though it was a bit darker but it’s quality was just the same also connecting them to the DCEU or CWverse is a mistake as both genuinely stand well enough on their own and tying both to one or the other would only hamper them

Because verified Twitter should be that the account is truly what it claims to be. But we live in a world where braindead drooling retards thought it meant Twitter endorsed that person.

So there are still relics of that old system trying to function like it's supposed to.

I've heard that the original character dissapeared and left as a "Mistery to solve in the future"

>it was a bit darker
It sure was. Couldn’t they have hired someone less derpy looking?

Attached: 38004D4F-4709-43C5-8B30-349614D4012C.jpg (294x275, 28.24K)

I’m talking about Stargirl not Batwoman

Because Gordon is black in the movie

Wrong series fag
dont blame you, whole thing is a mess

S

>original redhead white actor
That explains everything

But is Legends okay?

Their so desperate. Let it die and rot.

Attached: 11 herbs and spices.png (500x530, 86.43K)

This got three seasons?

>Cosmicbook

lol

Considering it’s ratings are in the toilet I doubt it

Who cares? I never even watched this show.

Black Lightning was surprisingly good for about 1 season.

How does that change the show runners themselves campaigning to save the show? Did you even read the article?

>comicbooknews
Give me a good source instead of some chud website.

Twitter did that to themselves, user. They've revoked verification from accounts for posting things they didn't like. It's usually a sign that you're going to get banned soon. That changed the dynamics from "this is who this person says they are" to "these are opinions we endorse."

>Now lets check the current Batwoman comic--

Attached: file.png (744x1146, 958.26K)

DC hates Kate Kane

When I was a kid, for some reason I thought coronel Sanders was Asian

She WAS a redhead, user

You should have expected this

Can't wait for DC Rebirth 2 in a few years where Kate comes through a portal and promises that everything will be better again (no darkness, no darkskin)

Its a show tie-in.

I honestly can see that

Attached: 926BD7A7-16C6-4418-BF85-5C077283CA51.jpg (2448x3264, 1.5M)

You literally have a Tweet from the writer's room begging for spammers to help them get a renewal. The show was allegedly a shitshow production-wise from day-1 and its ratings are borderline nonexistent. This isn't one of the series WB got Netflix to pay for (which is how so many zero viewer shows of theirs ran for years), so it has to justify its existence to them.

Hobo took the suit.

Legends died at the start of Season 4.

Hopefully this means they can stop trying to make her a thing in the comics. Pressing S to spit on its grave.

Wow, We wuz kangs really does apply to everything,

Worst part is, I've seen white people internalize this and use it as an excuse for being spice weenies

>"No, thanks I'm white."
>Says the neighbor who refuses the spicy food offered to her by two white guys and an Asian dude