/ avengers vs. x-men /

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: 1649291476814.png (988x1500, 2.16M)

IDK, but Namor was definitely right

Attached: 57B2A28C-3619-4F26-A642-BC0D2B629D12.jpg (631x481, 172.32K)

no he was not

The X-Men obviously

why?

The plot was glossed over so they could skip straight to the action, so the result is that both sides were retarded.
Cap, the character who literally fought a superhero war against authoritarian overreach, wants the mutants to shut up and fall in line because he said so and he won't listen to a single opportunity for compromise. Scott, who knows better than most the destructive potential of the Phoenix, won't budge and consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, some safety measures should be prepared in case he's wrong. Then they just start punching each other. And nobody really tries talking either side down.

Unironically a worse event than Civil War.

Bendis

>A highly developed nation of high IQ black peepo
Atlantis is more believable

The Phoenix 5 were an interesting concept and looked visually cool, but I don’t like the fact that it seems to have opened up the doors to anyone being able to be the host. I realise even Claremont has tied characters other than Rachel or Jean to the force, but it should stay their thing.

The Culture.

Everyone associated by the event aside from Nuzlocke.

Attached: 555fcedc6dc4553b381283abb2f56d6f.jpg (1162x543, 140.56K)

the amount of writers that tried to bury this scene

Marvel Comics

Is this a spin-off of the Civil War thread?

xmen are nothing but a bunch of radioactive faggots

Muties, although Namor ( like said) was pretty based.

>And nobody really tries talking either side down
You just describe every event in the last 25 years

based

Looks like it

This is easier because I doubt anybody would side with the X-Men in any event ever

You're forgetting Inhumans vs X-Men.
Literally everyone was on the X-Men's side on that one.

Dunno. All I know about this event was what I read in Muh Phoenix.

Are you guys excited for the upcoming X-Men vs Eternals kino?

Attached: 1647463586699.jpg (994x1528, 427.98K)

B-but user! Cyclops altered a Terrigen cloud! Non-lethally! He's basically Hitler!

There was that Spider-Man/Wolverine mini that got storytimed not too far back where Logan gets it and Peter quite literally talks it down. I thought that was pretty neat , if a bit silly.

Why the fuck is Avengers not under Cap and X-Men not under Cyke? This pisses me off far more than it should.

Oh god why did you remind me.
>Hey Inhumans, this Terrigen Mist is killing mutants, can you help us?
>No. In fact we’re going to try and stop you at every turn.
And for some reason we’re supposed to root for the Inhumans.

It's fucking ironic how Cyclops became the new Hitler for preventing people from getting gassed to death.

Honestly yeah, Gillen is a good writer and he already made it clear that the Eternals are the villains, so they are probably not going to play both sides like they do in most of this types of events

Very hype. Caught up on Gillens Eternals and really loving it

>they are probably not going to play both sides like they do in most of this types of events
Events would be much better if they did this more often. It´s obvious that writers are always biased towards one side

Oh Dr. Doom, you're just mad that Namor drowned a land locked nation before you could.

you for making this thread

>Who was in the wrong?

-People who ask who was in the wrong for AvX
-The writers

shut up pussyboi Doom ruled all of reality during secret wars Namor is a bitch compared to him kek go talk to fish

bump

The X-Men have literally never been in the right

Marvel for making this shit and to a lesser extent this faggot

why not?

Because muties are inherently a destructive force to human society
They may claim to want peace, but they unironically only care about protecting humans insofar as it furthers the mutant agenda

Because the Avengers are in the middle of the conflict, but they still wanted the event to be called AXE

X-Men. They're fucking cunts.

>Because muties are inherently a destructive force to human society
No they aren't

Yeah but how many blacks did he kill?
Which size of pic related have you worked up to?

Attached: BC902C4F-F510-4824-8FBC-9C0CFE3CA2E4.jpg (523x585, 177.37K)

These days they should have called it axe wound.

you're not as funny as you think you are

The Avengers. FUCK the avengers

You'd like that wouldn't you

Marvel should just have a crisis already

That would probably only result in them turning 616 into MCU-lite.

I've only ever read the edits never the original series.
Did anyone ever even TRY to get in contact with the X-Men before they showed up to fight? Like literally anyone going "Hey Cyclops sorry for this sudden meeting but word is The Phoenix Force is coming back and I wanted to know what the plan or intentions. We may not see eye to eye all the time but your group has saved the world several times so let's talk about things before we try to kill each other".
Like as far as I know it went straight to Capt America showing up with flying carrier full of people ready to fight.

Everyone who paid money for this.

marvel for publishing it

fuck them for x men vs inhumans too and the upcoming threeway vs with the eternals

That's the thing. Cap showing up at the edge of the island and talking to Cyclops? That WAS the "Sorry for calling you out of the blue, but The Phoenix Force is coming, and we need your help to keep it from killing us all". The big problem, and why it's fundamentally hard to decide which side was "right", is that the entire story was a giant fight scene looking for a narrative excuse to set it up. And by that point it comes down more to who you preferred, the Avengers or the X-men.

Attached: RCO028_1583412766.jpg (1041x1600, 595.85K)

Cause up until that big fight scene? Personally speaking, Captain America comes across as far more responsible of a sueprhero leader in a vacuum than Cyclops did. He went to the X-men's academy to consult with an expert without violating Utopian airspace. He went to the US Govt. to assure them they had it all in hand to keep the military from doing something drastic and stupid to handle the problem themselves. He even plopped himself on the EDGE of the island to talk with Scott instead of just dropping himself into the heart of the city to immediately grab the girl and ensure a diplomatic violation/fight broke out. Meanwhile, what was Cyclops going to do? Literally just sit there and wait for the Phoenix Force to come to them and do...something. Dude didn't have an actual plan beyond "Hope can fix everything with her guys, it's a gut feeling". Frankly, if you weren't an X-men fan who bought into Cyclops' spiel on death and rebirth or more importantly the fact that for whatever reason the Summers gene pool was somehow like meth for Muh Phoenix that it kept attaching itself to, then there's no way you'd be on anyone's side but the Avengers cause they were the side whose idea to the solution of dealing with a planet busting cosmic force WASN'T "Sit around with our thumbs up our asses and let the writers fix the bullshit they caused with M-day".

Attached: RCO029_1583412766.jpg (1041x1600, 519.36K)

I'm surprised they haven't done it yet.

But the moment that Cyclops blasted Captain America first, absolutely none of that preamble mattered in the slightest. The story already had its excuse created, and at that point it came down to whether you liked the X-men better or the Avengers. Simple as. At that point, you could interpret it as the Avengers stopping a bunch of crazed fanatics who were placing all their eggs in one basket, or the X-men stopping yet another group from fucking with a force far bigger than themselves before it was too late. Either way, the entire thing was fucked because it was a fight scene looking for a narrative to justify it. Simple as. Being on Team A or Team X at that point is just buying into their half-baked narrative, so the only smart choice is being on neither desu and agreeing it was a waste of time for everyone.

Attached: RCO030_1583412766.jpg (1041x1600, 568.11K)

Emma was right

Attached: 01fb22ed4757fd739ba312458898bc3cab0e78adc1.jpg (1302x1388, 446.39K)

Inhumans should have won and ruled the earth

Make Cyclops created to be killed by Medusa and Black Bolt for justifying a race war.
>No. In fact we’re going to try and stop you at every turn.

You call help mutants stoping them at every turn with trying to do anything?

mmediately destroying the gas what I meant the long-term end of the Inhumans at that moment the X-Men Gambit the entire planet in X-Men versus Avengers in order to make New Mutants they have no right to complain when a gas is killing them unintentionally if it means wiping Inhumans by mutants definition of genocide.

Attached: hy are we on a boat.jpg (3972x1600, 2.7M)

>Who was in the wrong?
Disney fans and spider-verse fans