Kino

kino

Attached: file.png (1040x1600, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/26VpkQkvvSA1lmVLOOIcwg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What am I looking at here OP

Blessed heterosexuality. Something lacking in certain characters.

Attached: Clark Legacy.jpg (1301x2496, 2.45M)

Robin getting pussy.
Ra's telling his daughter that he, too, gets pussy

Is that a guy?

Talia's not a fan

Attached: Talia and Flatline.jpg (1438x1454, 1M)

No, faggot

Attached: file.png (768x730, 725.67K)

Why are they burnt

Gross. Robins are for kissing boys only.

When did Ra’s and Talia become so brown?

Burn in sin

Why does the next issue start with this
So awkward

Attached: file.png (1094x932, 2.14M)

Lame.

Rebirth
But Talia's ethinicity always varied wildly. Sometimes she's just a white European-looking girl. Something she's a Chinese dragon lady. Other's she's a brown Arabian, which has been the most consistent portrayal lately.

Attached: Talia 225.jpg (822x809, 523.58K)

Mark is still a cuck that apologized to his wife because she aborted their child behind his back.

I thought Damian had a thing with Nobody? Did they break up?

She was a big sister.
This is the REAL cunny

I like how this made Lord Death Man more relevant. He's a favorite of mine.

I love that about Williamson. Even if I don't like the storyline, he tends to expand on comics I do actually like in small but fun ways.

I thought the whole point was that Deathstroke DIDN'T assassinate Ra's Al Ghul and it was a set up?

That ad was before you actually find that out, so it's more that it's a weird outta left-field advertisement. Though, going from Robin to Shadow-War Alpha also feels weird. Seems like a weird filler event that's only detracting so far.

Did Robin ever get a kill on her?

Yeah, smashed her head against some rocks or something

And he was ok that Eve still had feelings for a dudebro douchebag alien who literally was pushing her to abandon the daughter she didn't abort.

Based, I don't read comics but this DC's Mortal Kombat plot sounds interesting enough to check out. Especially if it introduces that qt Flatline.

That was clearly the author being fucking retarded and wanting to portray Mark as "the bigger man", because even Eve flat-out states she DOESN'T have feelings for that guy anymore and hates his guts, and can't grasp why the fuck Mark is pretending to be okay with it.

Yeah, the first 12 issues have a whole lot of deaths, gore, etc.

And here I am always assuming she'd been Arabian

Ugh.

Attached: 1631583140633.jpg (500x423, 54.27K)

Aww cute cats
thanks

Can't wait for Joker to murder one of them just so he can flex on the Bat Family some more.

Williamson is a hack who uses comicvine as a bible instead of you know, actually reading the comics.

Ra is an Arabian nomad for centuries ago and her mother is Arabian / Chinese.

What makes you think comicvine is relevant? The site has been abandoned for years.

Well Batman at least got 3/4 with the guys, and I guess 3/3 with the girls? Or have they turned Steph and Cass into lesbians?

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/26VpkQkvvSA1lmVLOOIcwg/
Holy autismo

>mfw
Holy shit OP. Why are you so obsessed with the gays?

Attached: MV5BMTkwYzhjMTMtYTZlNi00MzI2LWExYzUtZGZmNzY4NmZiNzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ4NDM5ODQ@._V1_UY268_CR147,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 7.95K)

>Ra's telling his daughter that he, too, gets pussy
isn't Ra's saying that batman gets pussy?

Should have been Maps instead of Flatline

Idk, she's really ugly and not really the type of girl I feel Damian would be going for.

yes

I mean, anything's an improvement over how badly they screwed Damian's relationship with that one genie.

Haha genie girl go bye bye

The guy's super fucking knowledgeable when it comes to comics between the late 90s and the 2000s. In interviews he'll casually mention plot points from comics of that era and they're actually true or aproximate. The whole idea of Pariah as the villain of dark crisis came from a New Titans tie in to War of the Gods back in the early 90s, and it's not like that was one of DC's most memorable or famous events.

Attached: Pariah New Titans.jpg (1041x1600, 646.13K)

Ras is chinese on his father's side and arabian on his mother's side. His father is the sensei.

Perhaps someday. Relationship in comics are never stable

Talia And Damian are part Muslim

You are Gay obsessed with a drawing, your father failed you.

What ethnicity is Talia’s mother?

Arab/Chinese last I heard. Could have been recton

Wrong

Isn't Damian 10 years old?

Dude, he's been aged up since Rebirth.Only recently since last year they confirmed he's currently 14.

still assblasted?

14, so Flatline is prime cunny

They should have gone with Maps

they're both young teens

Damian was destined to be a Chad with a pussy slayer for a grandfather and a pussy slayer for a dad

In todays clown world, all Arabs are dark skinned, despite that there are Arabs whiter than most whites and despite that, Talia is also part Chinese and European but like that mattetd

Damian knows tomboys are best

Also, why is Ra's back to his normal look?

>hero and villain get together

This trope is getting old.

He is saying that robins father (Bruce “batman” Wayne) also goes for the super villain types
Possible making a joke about Batman dating catwoman or saying Talia is a super villain
Both of which works

All super villainesses turn good with the right dicking

I always took Ras as being a Berber type or some kinda Persian but basically an ethnic group that no longer exists
Talia’s mom was American so who knows what she would be. She was (originally) some kinda Woodstock hippie so I just assumed white

I don’t like Lord Deathmans new look but that’s probably the artists fault and not the writer

Ras is from before Islam and Talia mother wasn’t Muslim

Ras was always part european