She forgave and willingly had sex with a guy who tried to rape her

>she forgave and willingly had sex with a guy who tried to rape her

Attached: B1.Eddie-beats-Sally.jpg (908x1430, 544.26K)

Welcome to Earth.

It was the 1950s.
What did you expect?

What is with Alan Moore and rape, can't he control himself and not include a rape scene?

Hell*

Rape is the #1 fantasy of women. She probably couldn't get off with anyones else after that.

Some women do be like that. Not many, I hope, but some.

she gave up her personal life for superheroics and Eddie was one of the few legitimate people in her life, strange as that is. The showman side of her life only wanted her image. Eddie was a slimeball rapist, but he was upfront about it.
All the heroes she hung out with had some sort of issue, were hiding some sort of secret, or desceneded into delusion and mental illness. The only normal hero not hiding anything in her circle was Nite Owl, who got friendzone hard, lets be real.

Just like Luke and Laura from General Hospital.

I guess I could see how she'd have complicated feelings for him, he's the father of her daughter. What he did was fucked up but if not for that, she wouldn't have her kid (who she loves). But yeah it's still pretty weird.

Desu, just cuz you fantasize about something doesn't mean you want it to happen. I got fantasies about Ghostface or another slasher villian holding a knife or whatever up to my throat and getting cuddly. Its hot but like irl I'd piss myself.

What is with user and rape, can't he see rape in fiction and not sperg out?

uhh not be a ginormous whore?

Its just a pattern in so many of his stories, does everything have to be about rape
>Fishman rape
>superhero rape
>superhero getting raped
>prostitute rape

A woman can forgive almost anything your do to her besides boring her or acting like a wimp

Yes, even rape can be forgiven by a woman

Good for him i guess

>oh goddd
dang, he that good?

She didn't get knocked up when he tried to rape her. She had consensual affair with him years later.

I didn't think anyone else had heard about that. Yes. The actors were surprised and horrified how their fans demanded the characters fall in love after the rape.

But, you know, it was a steady paycheck.

Extremely hilarious, Brad.

It's pretty common. Look at romance novels, lots of forced sex, But there's a difference between the fantasy and real experiences.

So many boys on Yea Forums have steamy fantasies about killing bad guys, but they'd be ruined if they ever had to do it in life. Lots of PTSD when that daydream gets carried out.

She forgive someone she already knew and that years later was still in her life. She wasn't a normal person and she didn't want a normal life, without superheroics Sally would had just been a cutter and a whore.

t. i raped a girl and we are in great terms, but that's because she is fucked in the head and I pretend to care about her.

if only you knew how realistic this actually is

user, you think that's excessive for a rape scene?
Believe me, there is much worse shit out there as far as rape in comics goes.

>t. i raped a girl and we are in great terms,

Attached: awkward smile gif.gif (498x371, 2.29M)

Yes, like Alan Moore's fishrape scenes, or Alan Moore's Swamp Thing alien rape scene, or Alan Moore's Mutant assrape of an invisible man scene

i recently read this
did the lover's shadow on the wall mean anything?
it shows up like a dozen times. or like the comic explicitly says, it's like hiroshima's shadows after it got evaporated to mirror what happens in the finale?

Also that scene in PROVIDENCE where a sorcerer possesses the protagonist so he can rape a 12 year old girl.

That issue didn't carry the Comics Code seal, as I recall.

It's a symbol of the enduring and inexplicable power of love which is one of the main themes of the comic, at defines Manhattan's arc, love, the thing that brings him back to humanity.

Much more useful than indicia.

>woman moment

Whoops meant for

I always assumed it was meant to parallel how Eddie went to see Moloch during his breakdown.
Eddie had nobody in his life to confide to, to the point where his old enemy was the closest thing he had to friend. Likewise, Eddie was probably the closest thing Sally had to an intimate relationship with a man.

based not being a snowflake

That's stretching to make a point so far it must hurt, don't you think?

It's so funny that people used to think the younger generation would be more open-minded than Boomers. Nope, turns out Zoomers ended up much worse.

>Eddie was probably the closest thing Sally had to an intimate relationship with a man
nah, she was flirty as all hell, i think she had a few one-night-stands

I was actually thinking more along the lines of rape namek.

It's never really gratuitous and usually serves a greater purpose than mere shock value.
It kind of makes sense. One of Moore's main subjects is sex, and another one is grim reality. Moore comics also have a strong focus on death.
Sex + grim reality = raep
>prostitute rape
Not a thing.

He didn’t have one in For The Man Who Has Everything not Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow, did he?

True for Whatever Happened, but there is an obvious cipher in what Mongul does to Wonder Woman in For The Man Who Has Everything

Oh well, there you go. Two exceptions, all is forgive.

I'm still vexed at him for making James Bond into a rapist in that BLACK BOOK thing. He'd have the Grinch rape Cindy Lou Who if he could.

You can defend his fetish if you like, but honestly he gets into it too much.

Read it again, take a lap.

I’m a Gen X’er.
That shit was big back in the day.
And now Soap operas are the only thing deader than comic books.

I'd hate to get through WATCHMEN again, It's like wading through tar.

Are there any daytime soaps at all? I haven't watched cable TV in ages. I figured soaps were as forgotten as late night movies by now.

Really? It's one of the very few comics I can reread every couple years and not get tired of it.

Attached: possibly homosexual.png (875x1141, 1.58M)

Tastes differ. I get enough disillusionment in thr news, myself. I'm starting to want some idealism and hope again, and it's easier found in fiction.

We know there are dragons,. We need to be reminded that knights can slay them.

You have so much to learn about life. Good luck.

There’s like one per network. NBC has Days of Our Lives. ABC has General Hospital. CBS has both Uou g and the Restless & The Bold and The Beautiful.

They’re all on life support.

Embarrassing reply.

Christ teaches us to turn the other cheek user.

I'm gonna get some mileage from this pic lmao

Why do you type like this? It’s obnoxious and you sound retarded

Right on the nose, eh kid?

>she forgave and willingly had sex with a guy who tried to rape her
this also happened in Wounded Man

Being too pretentious and up your own ass for fucking Watchmen is an achievement.

It doesn't matter what Jesus taught.

Good luck. Get out there and live life.

>t. i raped a girl and we are in great terms
Shut the fuck up Jordowsky.

Speaking of movies that are a director's cry for help...

He's still at it!