ULTRON WITH THE INFINITY STONES MY NIGGA

ULTRON WITH THE INFINITY STONES MY NIGGA

AVENGERFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Ultron_Infinity_Stones.jpg (2048x925, 77.92K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA GRIMACE YOU FUCK

Attached: Ultron_BTFO_Thanos.jpg (1280x720, 57.58K)

Who can realistically stop him ?

Sigma

Kamen Rider Saber in Xross Saber form. Touma can write the reality of the fight, even up to writing himself back into existence post-snap

One Above All and Living Tribunal come to mind
That said this is MCU stones which are basically just Harry Potter wands so Scarlet Witch, probably

Him

Attached: AMAZO.png (602x321, 463.48K)

Blocks your path.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71.29K)

Third time's the charm?

yep lol.

Theoretically the stones shouldn't even work outside their home universe so a lot of planet buster characters should be able to take him in a crossover.

On home turf I think he'd lose to anyone that could blitz him and yank the stones quick enough

When we're here how did you guys feel about the age of Ultron event?

What is this

Attached: Kaguya-reach.jpg (1280x720, 71.3K)

A.M.A.Z.O. II from the recent DCAU comic that cam out a while ago, he was able to destroy the multiverse.

Amazo 2, a continuation of a Justice League Unlimited plotline

Sailor Moon would fucking REKT Ultron

Attached: 1646545591189.jpg (800x600, 111.03K)

stupid, basically has no redeeming qualities anymore since even angela has been forgotten by anyone who isn't Bunn.

Who is angela

No she wouldn't

Why would that supersede the full gauntlet control of reality? Hell even just the reality gem would probably be able to prevent that effect locally.

Sadly, Wanda dark hold infused would wipe the floor with Ultranny

Demonbane and All Might

>The unique ability of Xross Saber is creation, which he demonstrated when he fully restored the destruction Solomon had caused when he attempted to destroy the world
Touma already fought his universe's version of Thanos by Uno Reverse Card'ing their world destroying event, any of Thanos' attempts at omnipotence would be overwritten

Yes she would, if she beat Galaxia then she could easily

Attached: galaxia.png (1080x803, 910.4K)

>And in that very moment, Ultron died. Well, I haven't decided how he dies yet, so I'll just write "He dropped lifeless for now". If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

Attached: Featherine.jpg (477x711, 146.97K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
BASED EUASLAVECHAD

But that was his universe, the gauntlet literally doesn't work outside its own universe so if we're assuming it's working, it's trumping. Why is it always with anyone arguing with capes their thing gets to have trump even when it makes no sense?

Because you presented a stone with control over only its own user's perceived reality as being strong enough to counter multiverse overwriting

>control over only its own user's perceived reality
That means wherever the person who holds the stones is, the stones work the way they normally should.

gem, moviefag. The movie version is significantly weaker than the comic version. The comic vresion makes you stronger than the metaphysical forces that control your universe. Thanos bitched all these guys.

Attached: cosmic entities.png (1527x1113, 2.64M)

>half of the designs are just angry faces
Cosmic Marvel is sucks add lmao

I could probably take him.

Sigma who?

What are your powers

Comparing that to a sword which grants its user power over not just one universe, but multiple universes, past, present, and potential

And its power would be nullified by the gauntlet in that universe, especially if the user knew of the power, which they would via their omniscience.

Well, I've been told I have a very charming smile and beautiful eyes.

That won't defeat Ultron user

that made 0 sense

How?

Well, If he's so powerful, why won't he fight me then?

Sigma balls

Honestly I think a combo of the Soul and Mind gem could separate any Stand from its host and eliminate it instantly

>And its power would be nullified by the gauntlet in that universe
You were memory-holeing the term "Multiverse" as in, "I will just hop into a universe in which you're not allowed to go hackermode, then merge that universe with your own to make the damage register"

You fag probably think Thanos could one shot One-Above-All

>robot quickdraws an alien
how

Marvel's writing

>Hhhiii

Attached: SSU_Kirby_artwork.png (275x363, 74.3K)

He has all the powers of the infinity stones because he has the powers of every Kamen Rider ever

Attached: 71pHwOqKcpL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x425, 41.97K)

Damn
Can't argue with that

How is Ultron even able to use the Soul stone?
He doesn't have a soul. Isn't that a requirement?

Oma Zi-o is treated like ultra instinct Shaggy but like FOR REAL by his own writers
Every time he loses the staff goes BUH BUHT 3% OF HIS POWER
Even if he lost the writers would still IMPLY that he could have beat Ultron if he wanted to.

He never lost though.

X-Blade > MCU Infinity Stones

Attached: Xehanort_KHIII.png (1723x1768, 1.07M)

in Infinity Gaunlet Thanos literally slaps the collective shit of Living Tribunal.

The power of Friendship doesn't work on Ultron.

I get it needs a soul
Anyone can use it
Vision uses the Mind stone even though he is all code

i figured robots couldn't use the gems, at least all of them together, since they don't have souls and the soul gem links them together.

His full powers don't work outside of his universe, so literally anyone who can blow up a universe can beat him.

>Final manga chapter to wrap up the series confirms witches aren't real and it was all the delusion of an old man and woman
LMAO