ITT: The best gay characters

Attached: Drunk_homosexual.png (500x627, 476.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trick question, all gay/lesbian characters are inherently trash

well if you start of with Wallace this thread has nowhere to go but down

Wrong.

Attached: MaggieHopey.jpg (500x500, 53.9K)

Bi in denial

Attached: image_2022-04-04_153830.png (1400x700, 818.15K)

Attached: notorious homosexual.png (470x469, 488.6K)

Who gave Kat alcohol and why did she change her name to Wallace?

Wallace wins out in my books

Attached: 31845190-04E1-40ED-A598-D0F3E10EE4B8.png (1150x920, 458.52K)

I want more gay guys that look fuckable to me in cartoons. I dont particularly hate lesbians but theyre overdone imo

Attached: D4067CB9-E15F-42CD-B94D-B5D3FC542836.jpg (835x773, 333.11K)

Attached: dc-pride-tim-drake-special-cv1-variant-moore-bonvillain.jpg (1000x1517, 291.09K)

that's just cheating

Graphic novel girls = severely underrated

Fpbp

Bump

How?

Is he a child?

can you please go kill yourself?

Most Scott pilgrim characters are in their early twenties except Knives

Attached: 1535038960450.jpg (745x494, 51.04K)

based

They’re drawn like they’re elementary/middle schoolers.

Attached: 1568799852864.jpg (1223x688, 115.65K)

Only character in the books that isnt a child, mentally at least. That and stills i guess

It was interesting that the two gay guys were the least interested in putting up with scott's shit

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU

checkmate another good runner up would be the gay couple in American dad or roger

Attached: R3hCRv7.jpg (960x635, 119.33K)

The longer I look at this, the sweeter it gets. Though Tim's for Kon.

>ywn massage Gus' sweaty, linecook feet after his long day.
Gus bros...

Attached: 1648380674629.gif (600x338, 277.49K)

had a boy laying in my lap in my car like this a month ago. damn he had a nice ass

The secret to making good gay characters isn't how stereotypical, open,, or flamboyant they are
It's simply if they're bro tier or not
If they're the kind of people you'd like to be around or root for, it's good

Attached: sbds.jpg (259x194, 7.75K)

I hope we get more conspiracy theories before Bernie finds out the truth.

Scott paid his rent to wallace in ass for years and stills was like, masc4masc or something? Its more like they just had other things going on

any gay user in this thread

Dont be silly, there are no faggots on Yea Forums

>Inherently based
Fixd

Attached: 1601843789164.png (390x219, 22.51K)

I don't get it. I thought people hate it when you make being gay your whole personality.

Boys are heavy though why would you want one in your lap?

What about being a badass super-spy/crime fighter? That's definitely a huge part of his personality.

Attached: midnighter cripple.jpg (472x750, 87.17K)

Attached: 1642955530420.jpg (640x1039, 150.42K)

Those are occupations not personality.

>straight people: i hate how gays make being gay their whole personality
>straight people: most of what they talk about is just banging the opposite sex
Hung out with 2 straight guys on a job. They just pointed out all the 'hot bitches' while driving around

Truly riveting conversation and expansive personalities.. meanwhile im gay and i wanna talk about shit i enjoy and not fudgepacking all day.

Shore Leave is an interesting case - when first introduced he was just a one-off character, part of a group that were clearly a Village People parody for a one-off gag. Then he was brought back, again for a gag, paired up with another seemingly stereotypically gay character as part of another gag about them being born-again Christians repressing their sexuality, (which was partly motivated because Doc really wanted to name a character "Holy Diver".) Then in season four with the SPHINX storyline, they had to bring back a number of OSI characters that the audience would remember, so Shore Leave was tapped again. Becoming more of a secondary character he was further fleshed out from before where he was just around for quick jokes - he was a skilled agent of nearly Brock's equal and enjoyed what he did, namely taking out dangerous terrorists. For a good chunk of time he was like Brock's main partner that had his back when out in the field, and they got along with each other great. He may have started shallow because he really didn't need to be much more than that as was originally intended, but as they kept using him in stories needs suddenly change and he acquired enough depth that he was now a well-rounded character that wasn't entirely defined by his sexual orientation.

Sounds like people who assume being gay can be a personality are just making convenient assumptions to dismiss people without addressing their simple hatred.

Ive found that a lot of straight people will force the idea of 'gay personality' as soon as they find out your gay. Retarded and shallow "people"

Also integers recognized

Kinda projecting a lot there? I never said I hated his character before he became more fleshed out, just that he started off as kind of a stereotype and grew to be more complex, and that's why I think he grew to be a fan favorite?

Pretty defensive there bucko

Liking to fight and taking pride in your skill as a warrior is a personality trait and both apply to Shore Leave.

I'm not talking about you, your indepth description about the appeal of the character and highlights how people can choose to understand things at surface level and pretend that's the depth when really that's the perception they want to maintain so they don't have to defend their distaste beyond that impression. Shoreleave is a simple character that one can have a lot to say about, but one can keep it as simple as "flamboyant gay" and say imply they're shallow. Which can be true, but no one tells the preppy shallow bitch they're making "straight chick" their entire personality. It's an criticism reserved for gays because it's more socially acceptable than saying "I hate feminine gays".

I'm still seething that DC couldn't just let Blackman write a wholesome Kate/Maggie relationship

Attached: Untitled.png (803x946, 1.53M)

This is a fag board, breeders keep moving.

I disagree, S4 Shore Leave was still very much a gay-centered character as his personality, but the writing is so good that it's never an issue because he's just another character riffing jokes in the cast.

> I have ten rosaries left over from my short lived, ill-conceived Madonna phase!

Make way for undisputed best couple.

He's a pretty cool character. Partnering him with Brock was great since they're both highly competent and love massacring goons, but with opposite personalities.
All Brock does is fuck women, do spy stuff, and work on his car. Like Shore Leave, it's how he goes about it that shows his personality.

Attached: Bardonic_musical.webm (1280x720, 789.03K)

You guys didn't used to be this gay. What is in the water

Newfag spotted. This board used to have more beefcake threads than cheesecake threads.

That's a rather good point you bring up, yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to take it the wrong way.

I'm new to Yea Forums but 4channel in 2008 was not gay

me.

Wow it's almost as if boards have different culture you absolute fucking retard.