OH N-

OH N-

Attached: 56756C63-AFF1-4B39-AA50-0A331612819B.png (1200x1227, 278.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s29RKnB7l7o
youtu.be/GlhdK5Yl8u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I

G

E

L

>needs at least 5 points from 6 games
ngmi ngl

Attached: EskdKgCXcAE3Hzj.jpg (1439x832, 92.67K)

OH NO NO NOOOOO NIGEL

kek

state of nigel

nigel.... NIGEL??

Attached: Capture.png (944x320, 41.42K)

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

>chelsea
>leicester
>watford
>brentford
>palace
>arsenal

Attached: it's over.png (206x273, 35.53K)

who is Nigel ?

6 points because Burnley are way better on GD

it's ogre

>Man City most likely going to beat Leeds tonight
>Everton will have 3 games in hand on Leeds and 5 points behind
>Leeds have the harder final fixtures
I believe

Attached: 1594383647141.png (590x350, 487.4K)

Never in doubt

He works in British steel

Infamous everton fan

youtu.be/s29RKnB7l7o
Idk but we're making plans for him

Attached: 1643282556990.jpg (960x640, 60.94K)

>Leeds are in form since the manager change
It’s so over

Attached: 971C94C8-2D24-48DC-A037-CB8CFDBDF26F.jpg (750x698, 132.34K)

Leeds are playing Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea next though.

Everton are getting 7 points max in this run. Leeds just need to beat Brentford and Brighton and be safe

Attached: file.png (996x452, 69.52K)

>your local rivals that have cucked you for decades are on the verge of winning an unprecedented quadruple
>you're getting relegated and becoming the scouse Sunderland

Absolutely bleak. Feel really bad for Everton fans.

Attached: 1588983341204.webm (500x720, 264.33K)

They can beat Watford and get a draw against Palace and/or Brentford but I can’t see anything else.

>7 points
i'd be surprised if manage to beat watford
they're unironically the worst team i've watched this year

>Everton will have 3 games in hand on Leeds
No they won’t.

WDW

he downloads knock-off films
youtu.be/GlhdK5Yl8u0

Farage is a Crystal Palace fan

Hence max, they might not even get 3 more points

People compare it with Espanyol and Barca, but Espanyol don't have a billionaire owner with a £500 million team and a new stadium they vowed to win the Premier League in. Everton are literally the most depressing team to support in Europe. Oh and also financial experts predict this relegation could send Everton into a financial downfall which could very well end in liquidation. And the last ever Merseyside Derby at Goodison was a 4-1 win to Liverpool. Seriously, find me a team that's been dragged through the mud as much as Everton have.

Attached: 1400531129493.png (361x335, 16.28K)

Former Everton keeper Nigel Martyn, of course

Attached: Image.jpg (1400x1400, 172.04K)

Forgot they’re building a new stadium hahahahah. Oh my days

Oh well fuck

Attached: Ecfwh-PWoAAj2jC.jpg (622x741, 42.83K)

Neverton only have themselves to blame. Could have avoided all of this if they just did their job.

Attached: ogre.png (736x408, 157.8K)

Gordon, Pickford, Mina, Richarlison and DCL are all players I would happily take at West Ham

If it goes worst case scenario Everton will never play in it, meaning Liverpool lost their World Heritage Site recognition for nothing. Farhad Moshiri and Kenwright genuinely need to be held in the same regard as Mike Ashley, and impressively shit bottle job of running a football club.

Leeds will beat city screecap this now

Oh they’re worse than Ashley. Everton should be fighting for Europa League with their current squad.

>Everton relegation ensured
>Liverpool title ensured
Imagine that

Why did they think Fat Frank would save them?

At least Ashley was a cheapskate who oversaw an uninspiring period in Newcastle's history, but delivered them into a period where they could be genuinely dominant. The Everton guys have wasted a fortune, made them worse than when they started, might well relegate them, and could put Everton into longterm financial difficulties. I know what I'd rather have.

>backlines are shit
>needs to play low block to survive
>hire a manager who have problem managing backlines
They deserve to go down.

The reality is no one could save them. The squad just has so many flaws and shortcomings and not enough money to patch the holes. The one man who probably could've saved them, Big Sam, but he said recently in an encounter with an Everton fan that he never wants to go back there. It was Frank, or another Moshiri agent who no doubt would've done no better.

>meaning Liverpool lost their World Heritage Site recognition for nothing

Imagine being so incompetent at running a football club you inadvertently cause this? Moshiri and Kenwright can't even contain their failings in their own disaster

This is punishment for turning down and humiliating our boy

>with their current squad
Maybe their squad isn't relegation level on paper but it's nowhere near good enough to fight for a euro spot
That's kind of why every makes fun of them, they spent half a billion on a midtable squad

In fairness it was fucking retarded since that very same Heritage status meant all these abandoned lots of dockland couldn't be worked upon, becoming a decaying eyesore taking up land. But Moshiri basically forcing the stadium being built meant the status was lost on bad terms.

COMBOBASEDER.

>quadruple for liverpool and everton relegated

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

I'm glad Anne Frank isn't here to see this crap.

If they do get relegated, can a firesale save them financially or are they in that deep?

I’m on the coach now going back to Burnley

Attached: F93E2DE6-E94E-4B4F-B9D7-5E797605D3BE.jpg (1080x1197, 333.53K)

>Maybe their squad isn't relegation level on paper but it's nowhere near good enough to fight for a euro spot
I'm of the opinion that if Lampard was hired at the beginning of the season instead of Benitez, Everton would be midtable. There is genuinely enough evidence to show that Benitez intentionally tanked Everton.

With the way finances and deals are structured, they'd probably struggle to sell players at values that wouldn't end up screwing them more than it will help them. They've overspent massively on shite players. How many do they realistically even recoup the money they paid on them?

>can a firesale save them financially
Nope. The outlook is they will end up selling their entire first eleven just to even the books, assuming they get the fees they want, and even after that they won't have enough money to replace those players. Moshiri needs to inject more cash into the squad to rebalance and also build a team capable of being promoted again, but if it doesn't happen straight away then Everton are Leeds 2.0.

See if they was in £0-200m debt you could argue they could be saved but it sounds they’re much deeper than that

I could see them doing a Bolton all the way down to League 2

It's like I said, if Everton don't get promoted back up against instantly, it's over. The loss of TV money and then having to move to a new stadium which you most likely aren't going to be able to fill will leave the club in dire straits.
>I could see them doing a Bolton all the way down to League 2
It's bad enough they may just do a Rangers and fall apart as an institution, and have to restart from scratch. Notice how teams in the EFL are hitting financial hurdles and stumbling down into financial peril? Everton are an extreme case of that, and could become a serious warning sign to football as a whole that financially doping teams is not sustainable.

>They had Ancelloti last year

KWAB

At this point it would be cheaper for the owners to pay off a few opponents, grease a few palms, and stay up through corruption right?

>Allegri deciding last minute to say "Nah" to Real Madrid indirectly caused the downfall and collapse of Everton Football Club

Attached: 1553279560305.jpg (380x373, 50.66K)

used to love that sea monsters documentary he did

They'd need to pay more than Liverpool first, but Moshiri is such a slimy snake I wouldn't put it past him to try such a thing.