Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5KvKh2ummI?t=277
youtube.com/watch?v=jZA-KJpc0R4
i.4cdn.org/sp/1651317940389.webm
i.4cdn.org/sp/1651318562938.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>purgatory: the club

At last.

Attached: Confirmed Manor Solomon new Fulham player.png (1058x1172, 578.69K)

Please stay down this time.

Will be at your relegation party next year.

Not

Attached: Manor Solomon israel Scott McTominay scotland 2021.jpg (2048x1513, 353.43K)

So

Attached: Israel's forward Manor Solomon (L) fouls Scotland's midfielder Scott McTominay during the UEFA Nations League B Group 2 football match between Israel and Scotland at the Netanya Municipal Stadium in the Israeli city on November 18, 2020.jpg (2048x1370, 381.9K)

Fast.

Attached: Israel1-0Scotland - UEFA Nations League 2020–21 - 18 November 2020 - Soccerway.webm (853x480, 2.94M)

Ronaldobros...

Attached: Israel-Scotland - UEFA Nations League 2020–21 - 18 November 2020 - Soccerway.png (684x1658, 344.34K)

Hope you stay down for good this time

> scoring against scotland

See you in two seasons

uh oh shlomo

youtu.be/e5KvKh2ummI?t=277

You're quite right, though.

>On 1 October 2019, Solomon scored his first UEFA Champions League goal, when he scored in the last minutes of an away match against Atalanta that ended in a 2–1 win for his team.[22] Making him the youngest Israeli footballer to ever score in the Champions League, at the age of 20.[23][citation needed]

>On 26 November 2019, Solomon scored the last goal in a Champions League away match against Manchester City, helping Shakhtar to finish it with a 1–1 draw.[24]

>On 21 October 2020, Solomon scored for Shakhtar the third 2020–21 UEFA Champions League away match goal against Real Madrid, in a 3–2 win for his team.[25]

>On 1 December 2020, Solomon scored the last goal in a Champions League home match against Real Madrid, helping Shakhtar to earn a 2–0 win.[26]

Attached: Manor Solomon of Shakhtar battles with Raheem Sterling of Man City (L) and Joao Cancelo of Man City during the UEFA Champions League group C match between Manchester City and Shakhtar Donetsk .jpg (2048x1365, 322.66K)

Villafan here. It was inevitable but I wish you well. You could honestly get a result today. I thought Smith might keep you up but there you go. How do you lot feel about Deano?

Post nose

The real question is how do you guys feel about Gerrard? Do you think he needs more time or are you fed up? He comes across as very unlikeable and uneducated

>How do you lot feel about Deano?
Uninspiring man coaching boring football. Would rather have kept Farke and got less points in a more entertaining way.

Attached: Manor Solomon in 2019.jpg (510x765, 133.48K)

Based /IsraeliTalent/

>Would rather have kept Farke and got less points in a more entertaining way.
Farke was fucking finished.

Attached: ALL HE DOES IS LOSE.jpg (800x800, 469.51K)

Congrats on your promotion next year

>yo-yo club yo-yos down
See you in 16 months

Who cares, we had no chance of staying up whoever was in charge with the shite Webber bought this summer. May as well have kept him for the inevitable Championship season.

Your club is smartly profitable, probably the only sporting club in the world that turned a profit during the pandemic. Those promotion/relegation payments are reliable and good players are expensive

Hmmm, lot of Villa fans would say the same. He's limited but we still love him. Good chance at getting you promoted though if you stick with him.

We were playing fantastic when he first came in. Had nothing to play for really, were never going to finish higher than mid table this season. Personally this doesn't bother me at all. After recent years fighting relegation and time in the Championship I'm more than happy with mid table obscurity for a while, its stress free at least. But we've spent a fortune and the owners will spend shitloads again this Summer so Gerrard has to deliver.

We squandered most of the Grealish cash on Bailey and Ings. A few players are not good enough, lack bottle and are error prone. Give Gerrard a Summer transfer window and a full season and I think he'll do well for us. Look at Arteta, he was a laughing stock for a while but coming good now.

>good players are expensive
not always

ayy lmao

Attached: israel-scotland-uefa-nations-league-2018-league-c-group1-both-matches.png (616x478, 35.05K)

uh oh mcbraveheart

youtube.com/watch?v=jZA-KJpc0R4

>israeli autist hijacks a thread to talk about an entirely different team
why

see you in 2023

fuck I was about to make the exact same post

you sound seething

based & ManorSolomon-pilled

>i.4cdn.org/sp/1651317940389.webm
>i.4cdn.org/sp/1651318562938.png

He's a good british coach but nothing special, seems like a nice guy. The football we played under Farke was liquid though.

promotion/relegation payments aren't reliable mate, parachute payments are likely on the way out but I don't know what they'll replace them with. Thanks for the pep talk but being run astutely or whatever counts for nothing in footeh. All the big clubs are well in the red and don't care.

I always felt that Smith talks a good game and has big ideas but honestly doesn't have the know-how to play the style of football he wants. He spent most of his playing career as a basic centre half in the lower leagues. Decent bloke, very good Championship manager. Would probably do a job at a smaller Prem club with some funds.

English players very rarely play abroad and I think it really limits their understanding of coaching techniques and "cultures" at different clubs. You look at Guardiola, he went to play for Roma just so he could learn under Spaletti, rather than learn about different methods we just import them.

Josh Sargent comes back from injury today.

Norwich proceeds to go on a 5 game win streak with the greatest and most sexual relegation escape led by Sargent.

In the future they make the story into a netflix movie where Josh Sargent is played by a strong black man.

FUCK YOU

i hope you will never come back to the premier league. pathetic club and city

This post smells of league one

Nah nigga that means Marsch and Leeds would get relegated. Going to need Sargent to go to championship and learn how to play better.

*Celebrates Norwich's relegation*

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 14.56K)

hate clubs like Norwich, Fulham

who do you support?

who's ready for the Ginger Apocalypse?

Attached: d98847fe-653c-484a-9435-52e450d84a75.png (600x800, 888.73K)

>named sargeant, plays like a fucking recruit
Another fucking fraud that'll somehow make the world cup squad.

It used to happen back in the day, but ever since the PL was incorporated it's only really started up again recently.

hahaha at you thinking Gregg will call up Sargent instead of MLS shitters

norwich are absolute fucking cancer to the premier league and your fans are cunts
drift back into irrelevance and stay there

'ate teams not owned by billionaires. Simple as.

Simply too impoverished to rub shoulders with the tarqs of the prem.

>the tarqs
the w0t now

Us richies. We the prawn sandwich munchers. Football's upper class.

not Kosher/Halal for the top EPL club owners/Chairmen

Looks like its happening. Pleased for Burnley

Bye Norwich. See you back in 23-24.

Who will pisstiano score against now?

Right lads, who stays in the Premier League out of this lot? Ignore the loanees in the first team squad.

Attached: inbred fire sale.png (1360x924, 147.6K)

Aarons and Rashica to bottom half clubs. Williams to Man U squad, Gilmour to league 1.

>Williams to Man U squad
>Ignore the loanees in the first team squad
Can you read, lad?

Villa fan here. Unlucky Norwich. Can't believe Villa fans were obsessing over signing Rashica not long ago. Times change. All the best, Deano.

I'll ignore what I want nigga

Yeah now please fuck off and make way for a real club like Forest to play in the Prem

>blue eyes
>no hook nose
Ive been lied to yet again