Neutrals should be cheering on Liverpool's quadruple hunt - they are one of the greatest teams ever

What did the telegraph mean by this article?
telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/04/29/neutrals-should-cheering-liverpools-quadruple-hunt-one-greatest/

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-121732_Chrome.jpg (720x1160, 173.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/english-football-clubs-banned-from-europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neutral here.
lets go city.

>quadruple
City will win 3/4

neutral here
fuck all of them

>City will win 3/4
I can't see them winning the FA Cup, to be honest.

I will cheer once they reach 98

It's difficult to be neutral towards a scummy club that got all English clubs banned from Europe and celebrated it.

>mfw when they do a single

Attached: 1650077128777.png (499x499, 9.75K)

Neutrals should be cheering for Villarreal cause they could pull the greatest upset in football history.

Based.

We truly are the protagonists of football

/that liverpool feel/ lads

I don't really care about the innocent lives lost I just fucking hate scousers

Fuck that.
I'm an Arsenal fan and I'm rooting for City... Liverpool offend me greatly, I honestly don't mind City as a club.

liverpool is the most hated club in the country because of their fanbase
nobody apart from scousers and pajeet plastics want them to win anything

They do this MUH QUODGE POOL shit every single year. Nobody ever wins it. I like that meme and I hope it continues. Man City must be stopped from winning the Champions League at all costs. Liverpool winning the Premier League would be a better story, but I don't really want them to win both. If they win three cups and lose the league, Yea Forums will fill up with endless spam that Liverpool are cupbabbies, and that will be quite tiresome to read. So I guess I love Villarreal.

Absolutely, thoroughly, completely convinced that 90% of football media in this country is controlled by middle-class Liverpool supporters from surrey and it does my fucking head in. The pro-Liverpool and in particular pro-Klopp (he's so cool!!!!) slant in the papers, Sky, BBC is absolutely agonising.

Best result is for Liverpool to win the league and CL but for Chelsea to somehow shithouse an FA Cup win
>ABLs celebrate them not winning a quadruple
>Liverpool fans and ABLs bickering over whether it counts as a 'proper treble' since the League Cup is inferior to the FA Cup
>City continue their CL choke meme
>Premier League seems more competitive without City winning it frequently consecutively
>Bald Fraud spam

FUCK
(You)

As someone with a receding hairline, I will be supporting Man City

kek

if that's true, why do every other team copy liverpool's fan culture

kek

let's go city

Attached: 1631652748600.png (950x936, 412.71K)

neutral here
no thank you

Liverpool are the the favourite team of the neutrals because of their attractive style and their being the only big club in the world to have any soul and decent support.

liverpool fans are smug as fuck and insufferable, they're the least favorite in any competition for a neutral
I'd only cheer for them if it's vs arsenal

Neutrals should be cheering for Real Madrid due to how perfectly it embodies the corinthian ideal of sport and competition.

fuck liverpool. before I knew anything about them, they gave me a sick feeling. hope city wins the champions league

I hope they have a 2002 Leverkusen-like end of season

>97
WASN'T ENOUGH

Quick rundown?

liverpool supporters killed juventus supporters
history.com/this-day-in-history/english-football-clubs-banned-from-europe
they are sick people, understand this when you read about this club. and why england shun these bastards

they killed 39 juventini in belgium in 1985 before the final of champions league
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

justice was served. jail time given. where is the justice for the liverpool fans killed by british police? :)

here comes this american who bizarrely hates scousers.

is it any more bizarre when the rest of the world hates us? many whom will never ever touch our soil?

Football was invented in 1992, chud

based romanian statistician

Liverpool fans chased down and murdered a load of opposition fans during a European game. As a result, UEFA banned all English clubs from competing for 5 years and Liverpool fans celebrated this, mostly because it meant denying a rising Everton their shot at European glory.

they're both pretty bizarre, but at least many of those people have interacted directly or indirectly with US institutions in their home countries in some meaningful way. And they're still usually being idiots.

>Neutrals should be cheering on Liverpool's quadruple hunt
kys, sanjit

Attached: liverpool.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

I stand behind Maggie Thatcher

liverpool is the twittertranny club of choice and those are the sort of people that make up 90% of journos

this lmao

because foreigners are fucking retarded

>writer presents a provocative piece
>spee is provoked
Every time

It's amazing how Liverpool truly live rent free in peoples heads on Yea Forums

on *ngland I want everyone to win except for:
cuckpool
manure
neverton
in that order

i mean a quadruple would be the biggest upset judging by the reaction of this thread

Captcha: 2SJWV

>jewventus
Based liverpool tbqhwy

beaspudlians ran down the guido menace and stomped them into a pizza base

>cheering for one of the most obnixious teams/fans ever
yeah nah, whatever City will win will be forgotten in like 3-4 months max.

the fans who went over are fuckin rats for contributing to such an event and deserved punishment but that should of been an isolated incident but it was painted out as criminals again by right wing populist rags when it happen again to our own fans by the clearly the lax policing standards of the semi final

Exact same writer did a piece last year saying city doing the quad would be bad for football

And?

>neverton
Who cares about Everton lmao
>Pool, Utd, Arslel
In that order

>Neutrals

Lol. There are only ABLs and those without mental illness.

interesting

Attached: cumdumpster.jpg (285x214, 15.6K)

>They do this MUH QUODGE POOL shit every single year

They do for City, not for Liverpool because they're usually out of the domestic cups early

Is anyone actually neutral?

Even when I grew up watching city in the lower leagues I had an opinion on almost every top team and an iclination towards them.
If I watched Everton vs spurs back then I'd have a team I'd want to win

based scouser hater. Never stop