/nba/- suns advance edition

News-nba.com
Previous SIXERS also move on

Attached: 688D6408-9918-4A47-8829-F2B23C5EDEB5.jpg (750x940, 956.97K)

Nothin' more pathetic than the Toronto Raptors

SIXERS

they really hyping up beating the 10th seed as "advancing to the western conference semifinals" lmfao.

w-we were just an o-over achieving 11th seed haha...

The thing I’d be worried about as a suns fan is what happens after CP retires…. maybe u need to try and get Trae to come out if he keeps levelling up

Attached: 6E4D4E1F-B8ED-4054-82AB-D69DF9AE7BBE.jpg (720x900, 50.27K)

I can't believe we got Tyrese Maxey

>pelicans lost
>raptors lost
MY NARRATIVE ENERGY IS FADING BROS... TELL NINA AND THE KIDS I LOVE THEM...

Attached: bardockendofhislife.png (350x262, 125.86K)

Suns are Daddy.
Cope.
Even the ref's couldn't carry the Pels through the series.

Oh hey /nba/. I see you're trying to bandwagon the suns now that they beat the mighty 10th seed. It would be a shame if they don't make it to the finals and you get BTFO yet again HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1439934644804.jpg (640x520, 59.22K)

>10th seed
That’s the spurs dumbass

yes, we lost one game to a worse team with a top 3 player. i dont sweat that. you however were and inch away from being on the losing end of the biggest upset in recent history

If they ain't first they're last

>suns fans celebrating barely beating a lottery team

The "best" team in the league finally squeaked by a play-in team
kek

This Pelis team would blast every team in the West besides the Suns and MAYBE the w*rriors (and that's a huge maybe).

Looking forward to the Suns getting an easy matchup in the second round. Maybe we won't have to deal with quite as many flagrants, huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-065526-241.png (877x1697, 1.01M)

canada i'm devastated

Kek trade DA for Joker

Does Zion make this team better or worse?

Also, despite sincerely thinking it'd be great if CP3 finally got his ring, I gotta say this one other deal too.
Suns fans SHOULD NOT be cocky at this point.
This was a down to the wire game that took CP3 playing so incredibly he set a postseason record for a perfect from the field game for the suns to win.
The pelicans were underrated by their actual record, you could argue that - but they still were not a particularly good team.
It is not obvious at this point that the suns are the best team on their side of the bracket, let alone left in the playoffs. It is not obvious that they won't struggle in round 2 or the conference finals. The idea some fans had that the east was gonna be a bloodbath and the suns would just cruise to the finals and get to play a worn out east team - it simply is not clear that that's how it's gonna go at that point.
I don't know about you guys, but I don't know how many performances like that CP3 has left in him. I don't know how good Booker's feeling - or how good he'll be period.
Either way, the rest of the playoffs are gonna be fucking lit. I don't see any freebies down the stretch.
Unless the warriors get to play the timberwolves in which case they're going to shoot them out the gym in 3 games.

Attached: e.jpg (1024x1200, 208.13K)

>Suns advance, /nba/ seethes edition

Attached: 521D7CCA-902A-442E-88C4-CBAB3F3F8FFE.jpg (720x1251, 203.54K)

Nigga, did you watch him play?

as fun as it is to shit on the suns, it's also important to praise the pels. they're pure fucking DAWGS and HOOPERS

If only they had made it to the Finals like the Warriors did last year.
Stay mad, bandwagon fag.

>thinking the suns won't clown on the warriors

Nope. The warriors looked decent in regular season but never like the suns.

>muh 10th seed 6 game series

Suns were just building a better narrative for when they shut the warriors down in 4. Can't wait to post

>imagine being shut out when the TENTH (10TH) seed took the suns to 6 games

You have to think the front office is already thinking about this and is planning to try and draft someone to replace CP3 when he’s gone.

not even the warriors cause this much seethe

based

No, thats why I'm asking

Can't wait for the inevitable "snus lose and their fans go silent edition" yet again

>Getting swept after leading 2-0

Didn't realize people were writing fanfiction now.
How cute. lol

>believing gsw even have a chance vs my grizz

Attached: 109251.jpg (960x1200, 152.54K)

>Canadian flag
>not a Raptors fan
Disgusting

Attached: F125C959-8535-491F-BA76-683828FE1429.gif (300x188, 438.83K)

Average Suns fan holy fuck

this nigga STRESSED

how bout that 3-1 tho

Attached: 8B362078-D6A6-498D-B1BC-CA2BAE18285C.jpg (1024x1024, 173.23K)

>Minnesota Lakers
>LA Grizzlies
>Utah Hornets
>New Orleans Jazz

Attached: 1471224005682.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

Every single game the haters get so uppity when the Suns are down in the 2nd or 3rd and just go into an eternal seethe after we win the game kek when will they learn

The Pelican's? You mean the team who's head coach was the Sun's assitance coach last season? He was able to create a good plan to play against a team he literally knew everything about?
Gee, who would have thought?
It's like people drink bleach daily.

Just curious, why did you choose the Grizz as your team all the way in New Zealand?

Holy fuck the Cowboys fucking suck. Holy fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK fucking old ass retard and his silver spoon retarded hick son

Go Mavs!

zbopilled

hey, if you think the suns are gonna just walk over the (presumably) mavs good for you. I wouldn't be that confident

what happened?
t. mavs fan but don't live in dallas

They're big mad.
Their team got stomped all year every time they faced them so now they're bitter as fuck.
Love it.

this abo seethes

suns had the easiest path to the finals last year in all of western conference history and they got a 2-0. then they got exposed and choked like a bunch of fraudulent bitches. Why do suns fans think this year will be any different.

0 (zero) rings

Why did you turn your trip off for 7 months and never even show up for the game 6thresd last year?

it's false flagging and you'd know that were you here for more than a day

Your life sucks

>watching the game with a couple of discord bros
>black guy seething every time luka does anything
why are americans like this?

Attached: gettyimages-1367094088-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 72.23K)

Could be from Toronto, half my family lives there.

NFL draft

Nice strawman and deflection. It's always cute when people have to play make-believe about what other's said to respond. It means you have zero.

>mass quoting the previous thread
>having the gal to say that anyone else is mad
holy shit lol

We didnt play today but fuck it. Let's do a victory dance in preparation of the 4th ring.

Queue the music brazilarry!

Attached: f8f2930c713678499da74f87937d32ac.jpg (1909x3000, 535.74K)

because our only nba player is on the grizz kek

What opinion do you have that would get you the most (you)s on /nba/?

Huh? What happened to this website?

>Lakers fans
grim

Attached: chrome_2022-04-28_22-35-53.png (594x247, 14.5K)

>christian and scooby
circus freaks should be crucified

feels good to have made this image and be out in downtown Flag

the fuck are you talking about? all I said in my post is that it wasn't at all clear from this series that the suns were just going to run through the west without a struggle. I don't care WHY they struggled with the pelicans, I don't see the other teams they have to face being a cakewalk

Supporting the Suns in any capacity

How many rings do the Suns have?

I just post a photograph of KD desu

SIXERS GET NURSE
LAKERS GET DOC

Just drafted a left OT with a consensus non-1st round grade, 3rd most in penalties in all of FBS, and bunch of technique issues instead of 5-6 consensus 1st round graded players including two DEs after letting their starting right DE go in free agency because they refuses to change the most menial contract language possible. Fucking retards

He's a fucking neet at best (if not a child) whose parents moved him so he stopped being a Celtics fan lmao

1. I am a time traveler from 2023 and they win this year sorry to spoil

nurse can't coach the sixers after embiid mocked him mid game

You really can't give away those offensive rebounds.

these grizzlies ain't nuthin to my warriorers, they're getting easily torched

Gobert cmon now kek

Lmao wrong for 3, years in a row

why do >elite point guards wait until there's like 8 seconds left on the shot clock before starting to run the offense

i got 80 something (you)s a couple weeks ago when i said pg would have bitch smacked the suns lol im still unsure about why that was the one that got them so mad

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 3.07.00 AM.png (361x69, 3.89K)

i regularly break 50 yous in /hoc/
my record was like 200 in a /pol/ thread

the only good guys left are the Mavs, and they're getting BTFO right now. This really is going to be a bad guys win year, isn't it?

Id trust mcgee in the post over gobert, hes so fucking bad outside of meme lobs.

different PGs run the offense at different paces. magic was a fast break guy as much as he could be, same with ben simmons (who I realize is kind of a joke now but this is really how he played)

Yeah, and?
Doesn't mean my response has to be referencing that specific part of your post. If you had any reading comprehension you'd probably be able to realize that.
Instead, did you, or did you not, have to roleplay some silly shit in your head and pretend I said something I didn't?
Spoiler: You did.

The point is, that it's completely expected that even a 10th seed would play well when their coach was literally the assistant coach of the team they're playing last season. Meaning, we still don't even know what they'll play like regardless when that's not there.
I agree that it won't be easy, but that's not the point that was being made, because your argument missed that very key detail from the beginning.

They should eliminate the first two rounds of playoffs, the first round is a joke and waste of time and anyone that watches or pays attention is retarded. Also playing the finals until the middle of june is fucking retarded as well. Also teams shouldn't get any time outs during the entire game, endurance and depth don't even matter in the playoffs when you take 45 timeouts in 45 seconds

Why arent we talking about CP3's historic performance

Yes because the Suns are going to win. I'm done falseflagging as a hater because it is inevitable at this point.

Attached: 1623253607069.png (2048x1536, 2.88M)

Why would this general give credit to the Suns? Lol they were unironically saying they would be first round exits all week

Attached: IMG_3813.jpg (1170x1090, 317.45K)

I considered the point irrelevant to what I said originally.

I honestly don't know, it's ridiculous. I don't know how the fuck this midget does it.
Also apparently nene held the previous record lmao

because it was for the Suns

Attached: 1638771823332.png (2048x1458, 2.37M)

cp3 is the most hated player not named lebron james so /nba/ will never acknowledge his greatness

checked i wanna see curry do this kek

Cringe

As insanely good a performance he put up, I still hate CP3 with too much force to celebrate. Guess everyone else is the same

he was stat padding against a play-in team

Because the Sun's stomped the league this season and pissed off a lot of people.
There's also a shit ton of big market/bandwagon fans who just choose whatever team is popular because they're fags. They don't like feeling insecure so they ride that wave of teams they have zero relation with but who win because then they feel like they're a part of something.

Those types make up at least 90% of GSW's current fans.
Fair weather fans and bandwagon losers always talk shit but they're just pathetic cuck retards.

asking questions like this one
8VAV8

Then you wouldn't have brought up the Pel's.
But go ahead and stick to make-believe land. Seems to be familiar territory for you.

im a sixers fan but i dont support philthy in any other sport

Attached: 1559182966194.jpg (1000x1000, 199.46K)

Oh my God

Attached: 1648321188359.png (593x96, 11.95K)

and when called out they always have the same response. "I've been a fan since 1985! I've always loved them" and then point to a tweet from 5 years ago where they once complimented a player on the team to "prove" their fandom. The thing is, they could probably make the same claim about every single team in the league, but they're so delusional they don't realize they're bandwagoners. At least that's how it is for all the fags who claim to be "lifelong" warriors fans I'm friends with on facebook.

No, they won't "walk over the Mavs".

Will the series be easier for the Suns than the Pelicans? Probably. The Pelicans know the Suns well due to Willie.

Attached: 1643598747530.jpg (308x272, 33.05K)

bro idc who your coach is this series should not have been competitive if you think the suns are "sweep through the west" dominant. no idea why you're being such a fag about it

hes seething

zach lavine is so ugly

Horrible look

didnt this nigga get bought out by the spurs? sad when even that team didn't want him

Hey when's the last time the Dallas Mavericks won a playoff series?

KWAB

I mean I just think that difference is negated by the fact that the mavs are a better team in every respect than the pelicans

Suns cockroaches really worked themselves into a raging incoherent seethe. I just don't understand it. Your team just won a playoff game against the coveted 10th seed. You should be planning a trip to the first round of the playoffs championship parade! Meanwhile the warriors will advance to the finals and win another one easily. Just sit back and enjoy greatness.

>being the first ever playoff team to lose to the 10th seed
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1651123694412.jpg (1074x604, 48.34K)

>lē๓i¢kēฯ "i ໓໐ຖ't thiຖk ค l໐t ໐f pē໐plē ຟคŞ ē໓น¢คtē໓" วค๓ēŞ, rนŞŞēll ຟēŞt๖ri¢k คຖ໓ thē l໐Ş คຖງēlēŞ lēlkērŞ fiຖiŞhē໓ thē ŞēคŞ໐ຖ Şixtēēຖ ງค๓ēŞ นຖ໓ēr fiงē hนຖ໓rē໓ คຖ໓ ๓iŞŞē໓ thē plคฯ໐ffŞ
>lē๓i¢kēฯ ຟคŞ ຖ໐t ງ໐໐໓ ēຖ໐นງh t໐ ງēt ค tēค๓ ຟith p໐ŞŞi๖lฯ Şix hคll ໐f fค๓ērŞ iຖt໐ thē plคฯ໐ffŞ

Attached: ahaha.gif (939x789, 2.13M)

idk probably when dirk was there or something. the suns were bad for a long time too then they weren't, not sure that's relevant to 2022

Brazil bro, I didn't know you were a Raptors fan

Attached: 1649608459659.png (593x610, 469.73K)