Holy shit

Holy shit

Attached: 7187D2CA-75D9-477F-8443-682B7EB9FD38.jpg (1125x869, 736.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rCtI6uxbTho
youtu.be/hZqEj-Qyg6U
nfl.com/prospects/jordan-davis/32004441-5648-7265-ac02-99b487d4f3e4
youtube.com/watch?v=NTe1jDy5aOc
youtube.com/watch?v=tWj_Y4QBMk8
11v11.com/teams/usa/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Argentina/
youtube.com/watch?v=kxx_u67eUSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BRO THE CENTURIONS ARE GONNA CRUSH THE BACON BOWL THIS SEASON
>HELL YEAH BRO YOU SEEN SHANASTY BODKINS? 6'4 270LBS RAN A 4 4 40 LAST FALL
>YEAH BUT HOW IS HE GONNA GET PAST DAVONKUS JACKSON? 6'8 450 LBS 7'3 WINGSPAN 40 INCH VERT AND HE CAN TRACE HIS ANCESTRY BACK TO SHAKA ZULU AND TUTANKHAMUN
>DUDE HE'S GOT SKIP NASH THROWING FOR HIM SKIPS 7'1 GOT 15" HANDS AND CAN THROW A SPIRAL 200 YARDS AND PUT IT ON A DIME
>AND HE'S GOT COACH O'SHALAYLEE BREAKING DOWN THE PLAY DUDE'S GOT A MASTERS IN BUSINESS FROM YALE AND 55 INCH CRANIUM
>EVER SINCE ARI LENDSTEIN BOUGHT THE CLUB WE'VE LOOKED UNSTOPPABLE DUDE'S GOT A 38 BILLION DOLLAR NET WORTH AND RECITES THE TORAH OVER 50 TIMES A DAY FOR THE PAST 70 YEARS

imagine if they cared about chess

Someone post the pasta.

Kek he was too fast for me, based spaniard

no disrespect to euro athletes but its actually insane how athletic even the fattest american football players are. my college roommate was a football player who looked morbidly obese but he could dunk a basketball at 5'11 height

imagine if we cared about soccer

Attached: 1341937608_michael-nov-2011-zoom.jpg (1200x2010, 314.87K)

>City are looking good this year
>Mo' Bin Baghdadi's passing has been been excellent this season
>Yeah him and Mumbombe have built quite the combination
>And Akimbubu has really improved as a player too, he's always been a strong finisher, but he's really worked on his first touches and his positional play and it shows
>Katzenfickmeister's management has really made a difference
>Most assuredly
>Indeed

> pic related is the greatest Spanish “athlete” ever
Sneed

Attached: D5478615-F494-43B7-BDF0-46A4B35F738C.jpg (423x550, 70.28K)

Attached: e74a76707d5bec44c36f4f276e72fb5c.jpg (550x533, 17.19K)

>being this new

I'm already picturing them in my head

lol what a joke of a sport

mogs me

Still bad

no way penaldos stats are that low
also how many white women raped/game played (time adjusted)? surely a college football player can match him there as well

I'm picturing them in my wife

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: 1603199772834 (2).png (496x531, 125.55K)

Why do ethnic names sound like they are pokemons?

kek it's funny because it's true

Pep would make him work

>retards believe the stats in the pic
kek

Please stop being racist it’s not funny. We know you’re all jealous of black athletes no need to make it even more obvious

This guys body will be a wreck if he doesnt die before 40

Sneed + cope and dilate

youtu.be/rCtI6uxbTho

youtu.be/hZqEj-Qyg6U

nfl.com/prospects/jordan-davis/32004441-5648-7265-ac02-99b487d4f3e4

>5.3 40 time

Holy fuck, is Ronaldo really that slow? That’s grandpa tier.

Yep Cristiano Ronaldo ran a projected 5.28 40-yard dash when timed on a 25-meter sprint.

Embarrassing

Ronaldo has never ran a 40 in his life. Why would he

its talent & brains mutt

and the ability to use them during at least 90m of game time

lardo in ops pic would run out of steam way before that

Renaldo probably runs < 4.5s, even at his high mileage.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=NTe1jDy5aOc
youtube.com/watch?v=tWj_Y4QBMk8

>YEAH BUT HOW IS HE GONNA GET PAST DAVONKUS JACKSON?

yeah its over for poorworlders

>Americans think running 40 yards then passing out from exhaustion because you are obese makes you an athlete.

the fact that an obese cunt like him is faster than penaldo is embarrassing

he can't

reminder that amerisharts are the only people in the whole world who care about apehoop (aside from their 51st state larping as a country, cucknada) yet stil got absolutely mogged by part time bread makers from argentina while playing with Lebron, Durant, and other NBA superstars, this is worst than england losing to iceland, it would be like england losing to luxemburg

Attached: walter-herrmann .jpg (412x432, 37.53K)

He can.

k lol
11v11.com/teams/usa/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Argentina/

nigger you lost the Olynpic gold medal to argentina, in the 2000s the peak of the NBA, to amateur choripan makers from a third world shithole who only cares about football (soccer) and that sometimes they play futsal and rugby, they don't even care ablut basketball, you roided niggers lost to a bunch of amateur whitebois, imagine if they sent their best

Every name is an ethnic name you mong.

Attached: 1581863472749.jpg (960x640, 85.79K)

>implying 40 yd dash matters
youtube.com/watch?v=kxx_u67eUSA

Yeah we beat them in soccer as well. Who gives a fuck? Like even Canada mogs Mexico and they don't give a fuck about soccer either

KEK what the fuck are you talking about you delusional manlet? Basketball is very popular in europe

>IOC allows NBA players to attend the Olympics for the first time in 1992
>USA wins 7/8 gold medals in basketball since then
>One time they didn't win gold happened with a dysfunctional team nearly two decades ago
>Never shuts up about it

Imagine thinking that failing to win 1/8 tournaments means something

Attached: 1650282607746.png (682x429, 63K)

kek

that's not Rafa Nadal, but ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA niggers seething, you lost in apehoop to amateur players but you have never won the FIFA world cup, muh muh muh roided niggers, seethe faggot not even with the full force of globohomo pandering and refball plus money your negros are capable of dominating the only sports you play over there

>being so butthurt about negritos
reminder that a team full of negritos won fifa in 2018

>these are the "people" seething over basketball
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1648730253289.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

literally seething typing paragraphs lol

*THE GEICO BACON BOWL PRESENTED BY SNICKERS

>muh muh muh niggers
thank you for showing up the true face of americans, you don't rate football because the best players are white, pavard, lloris, giroud, hernandez, and griezmann are honorary black now kek

see the positive side of it, nobody gives a fuck about basketball outside of amerisharts so nobody gave a fuck when you got humilliated by amateur players

You post on Yea Forums and cope anytime someone talks about blacks.

>christiano reallydeadsondo

does your pussy hurt

I always comment the truth in amerishart posts, it is not my fault that amerisharts only talk about negros

It isn't even about americans, it's about blacks in general. you also cope when people talk about blacks from the french and canadian team

they are all done by amerisharts and canada is pretty much amerimuttistan.

let me tell you something faggot, nobody cares if a team is full of blacks, nobody, nobody cared france played with a team with only 2 french players in 2014 and 2010 and nobody pointed it out or cared about it, why do we care now? because of american posting, muh niggerinos "omg did you see Jaquan DeShanquarious he would totally wreck limp wristed Jhon Smith McWhitoid" do you see? americans are faggots who bring race politics and cuckery to the sports, they make threads like the ones with france and canada amd this thread as well, always acting cocky and arrogant, people hate that, I hate that, you love niggers? then I want them all dead just to watch all of you arrogant pricks cry like faggots for them, it is that simple, you make troll posts and you get trolled back, in reality nobody is better than nobody nature is important but a natural born athlete can come from any race, background, and ethnicity

BBC lives inside your mouth

>bitches anytime talks about blacks
>i-i don't care

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 18-00-46 _sp_ - Sports » Thread #99814578.png (747x149, 60.21K)

I bet I could heem that little think