CLG: NFL scouts vote Kenny Pickett as draft's top QB
CLE: Seattle 'very much in the mix' for Mayfield
NYG: Report: Giants looking to trade WR Kadarius Toney
SEA: Still 'unclear' if Chris Carson (neck) will return
SF: RapSheet: Deebo doesn't want offer, just wants out
JAX: Baalke: Jaguars considering four players at No. 1
FA: Colts GM 'thinks' T.Y. Hilton 'can still play'
ARZ: Florio: 'No one' may be willing to trade for Kyler

Attached: browns-owl.jpg (680x680, 116.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgt.org/?q=what nfl stadium has the best food and most reasonable beer prices?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finally a non faggotsknee thread

Go Washington.

Easy 6-11

have they revealed if watson is gonna be suspended for any length of time?

I love the raiders so goddamn much

They'll announce it before the season probably after preseason games have started. I bet it's 8 games at least

at minimum 8 weeks

Or was it?

It's a tough call
AB's suspension on his return was 8 games for burglary and battery. But he pleaded no contest and Watson was found not guilty. The NFL is so inconsistent with it's punishment of players that it could be anywhere from a fine to a whole season.

Attached: Treehasnotalent.jpg (946x890, 157K)

deebo to baltimore could happen. heard that they offered 14 and 45

Justin Herbert is gonna be wasted on the chargers just like rivers was. What team should he go to to maximize his chances of getting a ring?

>offering that much for a guy with only one good season

didn't know deebo was that bad

Attached: 1641117534060.png (1169x222, 38.75K)

saints

who should the lions draft at 2? or 32?

KT and chennal

whoever is the number 1 QB on their board, because goof cant win

unless the plan is to tank for the 2023 draft

HE JUST NEEDS MORE HELP AND MONEY BRO

Attached: gaydgers.png (394x427, 304.36K)

I'm from the future, Matt Araiza goes in the 3rd round and he's the only HoFer in the draft class

>ARZ: Florio: 'No one' may be willing to trade for Kyler
I can believe it.

I don't think anyone expects the Packers to be as good as they were the past 3 seasons, I think their window is closed.

I’m going insane.
Is Justin Herbert a good quarterback?

they can just get a QB next year. the lions could even take a flier on van dyke or stroud.

the eagles will win the superbowl in 2025

everyone but the dolphins thought so

i think they have to roll with goff

what stadium has the best food and most reasonable beer prices?

thanks. I thought I was fucking shadowbanned.

none of the 22 civil trials will be held from August 1, 2022 through March 1, 2023. there might be two in July but those might end up getting pushed into 2023 too. he might not get suspended until 2023

goof showed some promise of being decent in the later half of the season. he’s not good but he’s not exactly bad.

lmgt.org/?q=what nfl stadium has the best food and most reasonable beer prices?

Attached: 1650605974155.png (835x1047, 748.33K)

>Haven’t heard if the #Jets will or won’t include 10 overall for Deebo Samuel, but have to assume IF they are, it would get done.

>Jets

Attached: 1597866344547.png (5000x5000, 87.8K)

you remember a guy by the name of santonio holmes? he was pretty good for the jets.

You heard of a dude named zach wilson? He isnt pretty good for the jets

kek i believe it

for whatever reason, the niners chose kyle hamilton. i had no choice on this so whatever

Attached: 1624377933975.png (673x809, 414.27K)

>Get traded to the Jets
>regress heavily
Sasuga, New Jersey

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-23 204449.jpg (1336x317, 158.27K)

it would be dumb of the Niners not to use the 10th pick on either a WR or OL

it'll most likely be london. i have to assume they take drake london at 10 IF they get that from NYJ

>crabtree 2.0 catching passes from either alex smith 2.0 or kaepernick 2.0

anything less than 8 is going to make the roasties seethe, so 8 games at minimum, but i think they're going to suspend him for the whole season

Attached: toxins.jpg (709x765, 230.18K)

I've spent hundreds of dollars commissioning art depicting various video game/cartoon girls I like dressed as NFL/college cheerleaders. Their breasts and vaginas are always covered because I'm somewhat repressed.

>arizona stuck with a manlet rager qb

Is anyone just not very excited for this draft compared to previous years? In my view there aren't any players to even remotely be hyped up for on the same level as the last few years. It just seems like a boring draft year and so many teams are so fucked and can't get what they really need anyways. I honestly think I'm most excited to see how badly the Giants fuck up their draft again this year.

i care because i think we're not knowing shit for who gets taken

Seems like an entire draft of "clear drawbacks but eh he could be good maybe." No ones going to know what they have for 2 or 3 years.

Pics or gtfo

>Watson was found not guilty
No. 2 separate grand juries failed to indict him which means it didn't even go to trial.

Is there even a practical difference?

yes found not guilty means it went to court because the charges/evidence were reasonable to believe a crime had been committed, they just weren't able to convict. In Watson's case it didn't make it past a grand jury meaning there wasn't legitimate evidence that would lead the district attorney to bring any charges against him.

He's a famous nig they get free rape white women passes in america

Please, dont pretend us justice system is credible especially with soros da's and activist judges in the mix

What went wrong?

Attached: afcs.jpg (768x549, 67.23K)

>2 expansion teams
>2 teams that abandoned their old fanbases
>2 of the worst owners in football
never had a chance

There aren't a lot of standout players but the dropoff in quality is very low. It's a good draft to have a fuckload of picks.

yea i feel the same, i think it's largely due to the fact that it's a shitty qb class, possibly the worst ever.

What would actually be the dumbest draft pick that would also be championed by the hometown fans?

They're taking a QB at 2. I think Pickett's a better option than Willis. They may even trade down at this point.

>be the dumbest draft pick that would also be championed by the hometown fans?
from my experience it still is christian hackenberg.

any QB

Seahawks would take Hamilton if he were available at 9.

First vikes draft without Rick "Puts shoes on before pants" spielman in a long ass time so I'm excited

For the trade factor it's probably going to be the wildest in a while. There's just not many good QBs although I expect 5 of them taken in Round 1.

Mark Sanchez in 2009. Experts panned it but Jets fans didn't know any better.

it's gonna be 2 at most. nobody is that dumb this go around, especially when none are even at the potential of last years group. hell, mills would go in round 1 this year
sanchez at least did something. i get the hatred but his collapse happened once their line fell to crap. if the jets did beat indy or pittsburgh and, i dunno win in that years SB, the rest is history.

I saw the Vikings take a QB in some mocks. They honestly have to desu.