White heavyweight champions

Between Fury, Usyk and the Klitchkos, heavyweight championship boxing has been dominated by whites for almost a decade now.
I’m genuinely curious why this has happened.
Back in the 90s this was considered so unlikely as to be funny.
Hollywood even made a comedy movie to showcase how absurd the idea of a white heavyweight was (Great White Hype).
What are the theories on this? Do black athletes just find it an easier path to try out for the NFL?

Attached: 00B25C5F-EE8E-40A4-AD3A-B6DE1C4A1FF2.jpg (798x543, 68.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/social/BlobServlet?docId=17845&langId=en
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wall came down.

the Eastern Bloc opened up and adapted to professional boxing, non-US/MX promoters got better connected to the governing bodies, and training worldwide moved on from the old stiff textbook style

>in b4 "our best athletes play basketball and football now"

Ripple effect from decades of buck breaking.

Absolutely based

reliable opinion? on my Yea Forums?

You have to be retard to become a boxer. Boxing should be banned once and for all.

Slavs and gypsies are not white. Wake me up when a real white man wins something.

Isn't this guy called gipsy king because he's and irish gipsy? Why does he larp as english?

Just for you troglodytes in the US. He's not a gypsy of indian descent. He's a gypsy of irish descent. Which are also known as travellers. They all have irish celt blood. Literally no difference between them and connor mcgregor or cillian murphy. Just a different culture and lifestyle.

Ergo, He's just as much as a " white" man as any other.

Irish, like Scottish and Welsh, is just a flavour of English. Also he was born and raised in England

The guy larps as everything. It's just for fun.

>Irish
>White
Literally pale niggers.

i would post an amerimutt meme at this moment but youre quite right

This.

Tbqh irish lasses are better looking when compared to english or Yankee cunts. So, they're not that bad.

except that boxing has visibly declined in talent and skill, the real reason is there's less money in the sport in the US relative to other countries compared to the past.

>Irish aren’t white enough for you
What/where do you consider to be white then? Sweden? Finland?

is it ok to wear a kkk robe before fighting a black brehs ?

Only if you’re good.

>Between Fury, Usyk and the Klitchkos, heavyweight championship boxing has been dominated by whites for almost a decade now.
It's been this way since 2005. Wladimir dominated for a decade by himself.

Given that quality of life in Angloid nations is rapidly declining due to your inability to reproduce and compete with dark skinned types I'm glad that I'm not considered white because if you're examples of what being white is then it is truly pathetic if this is what you've amounted to. I'll continue living a comfy existence in my nice, homogenous and free society. While you can like rural negros of the 1820s, afraid of your own cities and screeching about your right to bear arms that you'll never use because of cowardice.

>Sweden
>Finland
Swarthy as all hell

Attached: intro-1596814625.jpg (1000x563, 61.92K)

Pal are you mental?
Ireland is every bit as demographically fucked as England.

Tik tok Seamus

Attached: 20211201_141649.jpg (750x1079, 68.75K)

>almost a decade
You mean two decades? 2002 was 20 years ago.

The Irish, Welsh and Scottish are just English with funny accents. "Irish" travellers have also been in England for well over a hundred years and most aren't even nomadic. Also he was born and raised in England.

>literal delusions
You're going through the exact same demographic replacement as the rest of us.

>Fury
Romani gypsy from India
>Usyk & Klitschko
Part Mongol

Travellers are actually a designated minority group in Ireland.

ec.europa.eu/social/BlobServlet?docId=17845&langId=en

Vitali lost to Lewis in 2003, and didn't win a title until the next year. I think 2004 is the earliest you could think of white HWs s being dominant.
I was talking to my father about guys like Gerry Cooney and Tommy Morrison the other day, and I don't think it dawned on him that the HW division has been dominated by white fighters for most of my life. He stopped watching boxing decades ago, so I'm not sure he realized it happened at all.

>Romani gypsy from India
No

The rate of racial change in Ireland is way faster than any country in the history of the world, stop embarrassing yourself. My city of Waterford went from 100% white to 40% non-white in about 5 years.

Well man. I like usyk. But the heavyweight roster fucking sucks. In the 70s-90s you could not get away with this overly fat bullshit and dancing haphazardly around the ring tossing punches because a guy who is only 5’7-6’0 would cave your fucking core in. Boxing blows now minus a handful of fighters. Heavyweights are the worst.

Joe Frazier and Mike Tyson wouldn't be able to compete in today's HW landscape. Like it or not, they've been surpassed.

Nostalgia faggot detected

Why is boxing dominated by Brits, Americans and Eastern Europeans?

no it hasn't, this is a completely american cope. the same thing is gradually happening in basketball too. currently the 3 best players in the nba aren't american, in 30 years when there's 1 american in the top 10 players in the world and over half the nba is international players are we going to get the same nonsense about talent and skill? Tyson Fury would destroy any old heavyweight champ, he's just as skilled, and way too big for them.

Japan does well in the manlet classes but there's not enough 6ft+ japs for them to be competitive in the higher weights

Plenty of great fighters from Latin America too.

are you the Malaysian who asked me out for a spar
when are you gonna accept my invitation

Attached: 346.jpg (1600x891, 158.96K)

It's funny watching Irish and English people claiming Fury when both sides view travellers as sub human trash, they treat nigger and arab invaders with more respect

Attached: eb1.jpg (600x450, 34.07K)

He was born in England so he's not larping. Just like the African players in every European national team kek.

Simply, the level of boxing training in Europe has risen. Of course, not in all countries in Poland the level of boxing is on an embarrassing level.

boxing is gay

are travellers the same as tinkers? i know 1 irish guy and he used to always complain that they'd jump him after school

yes, tinkers is just an irish term for them. in the UK we generally call them travellers, pikeys, or gypsies (not to be confused with romani gypsies)

travellers deserve to be treated like shit, but they're still us.

Travellers are unironically worse than both but all the more reason to praise a traveller who actually does something with their life

>My city of Waterford went from 100% white to 40% non-white in about 5 years.
>in about 5 years
What the fuck?

Attached: 43752893475.jpg (247x204, 8.79K)

Shaka?

Attached: noluck.jpg (316x159, 12.39K)

>klitchkos, fury, and usyk too tall for soccer
>only washed up black american football/basketball rejects box
simple as. if 10% of guys in NFL/NBA had gone into boxing, there would be no white champions. fury/usyk will be the last of the white champions -- euronogs are getting into the sport. especially in uk. just look at aj (uk) and yoka (france). surprised fury/usyk even exist. it's just an aberration.

>african
>european
>not larping
pick 1

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.20.36 PM.png (1224x172, 107.86K)

Consider suicide. Boxers make more than colliding niggers

In 10 years time it will be even worse

Attached: 1649855983685.jpg (1050x1300, 640.42K)

>gypsies
>white

Ok ahmed lol

>Fury wins
>Immediately starts talking about how much he and his wife love Big Black Cock in his post fight interview
Even when ytbois "win" they lose.

Attached: Anime-Personality-Test-Goku.png (480x356, 70.49K)

Combat sports are part genetics AND how you can manage getting punched in the face. Do you seriously think that the zoomer era mullato players in the NBA have the grit to fight?

This

It's because you're a clearing house for specifically American corporations.