Rashford calls on clubs to give preference to black managers

>With Erik Ten Hag's appointment as Manchester United boss it marks twenty-six long agonizing years since a black manager was last appointed by one of English football's top clubs. Since Ruud Gullit was installed as Chelsea's player-manager the ratio of black managers in the Premier League - far from being improved - has in fact shamefully dwindled.

>Now Marcus Rashford has demanded English football seize the moment and finally address its lack of black representation in positions of power by calling on clubs to shortlist black candidates for roles before their white counterparts.

>Rashford pointed a finger at the long-running disparity between the number of high-profile BAME players and the dearth of those who go on to win significant managerial, coaching or administrative jobs.

>Rashford cited the respective fortunes of Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard, who have landed top roles at Rangers, Aston Villa, Chelsea, and Everton in the early stages of their management careers, as compared to equally experienced black players who have been compelled to start much lower down the ladder.

>“I feel like that’s what’s lacking here, it’s not just about taking the knee or chanting slogans, it is about giving people the chance they deserve.”

>“When there’s more black people in positions. When I can have someone from a black background for me to be able to go to in the FA with a problem I have within the club. These will be the times that I know that change is happening. I think it would help definitely to have the clubs instructed to give black managers these chances, if the teams are told 'look you need to be allowed to choose from these candidates for the job and so many have to be black i think that would help yes".

Attached: MARCUS+RASHFORDFUL.jpg (500x743, 65.66K)

It's never enough for them

Shut the fuck up, Marcus, you shouldn't even be a footballer

Fuck merit, amirite?

when is rashford going to bat for indian representation in the EPL

>five paragraphs of editorializing before any quotes are written
This is why your garbage Island is a serf state

Go to crystal palace Marcus. You can help them for sure

He's a chud racist and shit player.

whenever this retard is on the pitch united is playing with 10 men

How can a man make Yea Forums seethe so much?

deport every fucking one of them

This would be a valid argument if the shittest managers didn't keep getting jobs

Low IQ retards doing the upper class's bidding yet too stupid to realize

>vomit retarded shit and get the biggest attention possible from the media
I wonder why

Walcott level talent, sick of hearing about this jigaboo

why are there so few black managers?
>could it be because of blatant racism?
>could it be because of subliminal bias that black people can't handle complexities such as tactics?
>could it be a lack of opportunity given the economic disparity between white and black people in england?
>could it be to do with the amount of former professional footballers becoming managers, most of who are white given the lack of mass immigration of the 80s-00s era compared to now?

or it could be because nobody wants to be around midnight black spear chucking gorilla niggers?

Attached: Trashpoo.jpg (292x404, 27.69K)

>“When there’s more black people in positions. When I can have someone from a black background for me to be able to go to in the FA with a problem I have within the club

Shieeet man this nigga sold me some shitty weed coach know what I'm saying senpai no cap bruh

>why is a young successfull and educated black man advocating for social justice triggers polchud so much
hmmmmmm i wonder why

He's being instructed what to say and how and then the media is told to front page that shit so it's worse than just tabloid culture actually. What happens with him in the media is essentially what he(globohomo) is calling for in this extremely racist and illegal 'equity' push. They want exactly what he was spoonfed to agree to to be implemented in all professional and social spheres. Forced integration at all levels across the board. He's just the megaphone.

>last appointed by one of English football's top clubs.
Vieira's doing well so we need to exclude him

giving preference to a specific skin color is literally racism

What merit? Managers are appointed based on nepotism and reputation, the later of which is earned either through the former or through their active player career.

>Everything is a massive conspiracy except the one that actually is
Post SAT score

How is that even an argument, if you're completely shit nobody hires you afterwards, you have to prove yourself. The few blacks that went into management turned out so horrible nobody would hire them again.

Vieira is doing great and he'll keep getting jobs, he's also black. That's called merit. Ole is white, was shit at United and nobody is rushing to gift the guy a job afterwards.

It's not like they're doing board meetings and deciding "yes, we need a white manager, any will do really".

Would you give them a quiz to find out how good they will be at managing a club? Jfc... Ex-players of all races get jobs in management

What? What conspiracy are you referencing? I'm describing a global trend in the west. But these agendas are in fact laid out in the most official of writing if you care to look. Not really sure what you are getting at.

Post SAT score

Where are the quotas for pakis, indians, chinese, latinos? Fucking gibsmedats

>wah wah wah gib me gib me gib me
all day. i hate these "poeple" so much

The fact that you're asking for a high school test score is pretty telling of your own educational level. Not that I put much stock in a degree anyway.

The upper class is 100% all in on judeo negro.

Didn't mean to quote anything

White coaches and goalies, black people on the wings. This is how it is and always will be

>the english thuram

in a few years he'll start wearing glasses to look smarter

A quick google reveals that these are quotes from Raheem Sterling in 2020

they are interchangeable anyway

Just type in "equity" or "DEI" and "UN" or "workplace" and you will find all you're looking for. Or H1B or whatever Britain's equivalent of that is.

Totally. That's why you can't afford a home and will have to rent for the rest of your living days. Totally it's le blacks and le Mexicans.

We call that the "BlackRock Squeeze"
>inb4 blackcock haha

Fake news gobbled up by smoothbrained retards without a second though? Well I never
>BUT IT'S EMOTIONALLY TRUE

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Correct.

He's not saying that at all you disingenuous prick. Pressuring people with ridiculous housing costs and then also asking them to live with a bunch of people they don't look like or have anything in common with is squeezing your main demographic in a vice. Both sides of the same coin. The people you want him to talk about are doing both but you're the one who can only see the financial aspect and will just call them "capitalists" or something.

>hehe, actually these preposterous, albeit 100% genuine quotes are from ANOTHER high profile footballer you stupid CHUDS

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Don't want to share a fucking country with you. The fucking end.

>BUT IT FITS MY WORLDVIEW ANYWAY
>It's emotionally true!
See, you dumbass

So why are corporations and governments pushing DEI so hard? It's like you're living under a rock. This isn't 1950.

He's just brown and wants to live in a country where he has carte blanche to abuse White people.

Well yes, they are.

Whiter than you, Cody. Smarter than you, too, evidently.

It's actually true just a different ngubu. Minor detail desu.

Capital was trying to turn all our countries brown back in the late 1800s. It's not new at all.

What you notice is your preoccupation. What you can't understand is your burden. Just shut the fuck up while educated folks is talking.

why do right-wingers get easily upset?

N

We need white ethnostates. NOW!

>that (((nose)))

Attached: Septentrion2.jpg (1222x796, 400.69K)

>country is importing 350k africans every year
>"uh here's a quote from LBJ you chuds"

This is called intellectual dishonesty and hopefully a chance for you to reflect on your own standards

Don't try to discredit my arguments. You and anyone with a brain to see knows I'm right.

>Argentina

>This is called intellectual dishonesty
If you hate it so much then stop typing, faggot

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
Surely this doesn't apply to incel losers and uneducated underpaid retards

Just means you were born in 2005 and never opened a book in your life. I'm not here to educate you, just laugh at you.

Southern Cone is white territory, Nigel. Get over the Falklands thing, you won.

In 2005 I bet your flag was different, pancho sancho

I love it, actually. Gives me a chance to look down upon people dumber than me and blow off some steam.

>ctrl+F "source" 0/0
>ctrl+F "sauce" 0/0

Attached: 734567890.jpg (1024x576, 54.89K)

Watch it! Ngubu is trying to pick your pocket!

God you're fucking retarded. What about "fuck off" and "stop typing" don't you understand?

>that one mutt seething ITT

Not quite, but close

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 11.49K)

>Chudpet already losing his cool
Be careful, you might punch another hole in your drywall

This fraud knows that only a black manager would play him because of preference
like viera at palace only plays black players and leaves out better white players in the squad

this is what happens when you give children (yes, mentally, Marcus Rashford is still a child) MBEs.

intelligent 50 year old politicians with PhDs will unironically nod and applaud this drivel from this child who kicks a ball around a pitch for 90 minutes a week.

Name three (3) world class black managers. Hard mode: no Simeone

>if you're completely shit nobody hires you afterwards

Attached: soccer-friendly-sheffield-united-v-benfica-G93BPK.jpg (1300x1036, 159.8K)