/nfl/ Weekend Update edition

WAS: Commanders see Wentz as more than 'bridge' QB
FA: Schefter: Earl Thomas wants to resume NFL career
CLG: NFC scout: 'Physically' Pickett not an NFL starter
CLG: Willis a better prospect than Lance and Fields?
FA: D-Jax considering retirement absent elite QB
PHI: JJ Arcega-Whiteside converting to tight end
SEA: Carroll: Metcalf contract talks yet to get going
FA: SEA 'still talking' about re-signing Duane Brown
ARZ: Keim: 'Zero chance' Kyler Murray is traded
TEN: Titans GM 'does not foresee' A.J. Brown trade
NFL: Who is gonna win the Super Bowl? YOU GUESSED IT - FRANK STALONE!

Attached: norm.jpg (3200x1680, 376.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trHoyd_mJZU
youtu.be/hMv9G43Yc70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>average patriots fan
youtube.com/watch?v=trHoyd_mJZU

Attached: typicalpatsfags.jpg (640x629, 74.53K)

two threads in a row by bradysknee, at least this time his OP pic isn't complete garbage

>JJAW will be a better TE than DK Metcalf
Howie VINDICATED

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 11.50.00 AM.png (1188x1132, 1.5M)

so now he's both a bust WR and an undersized bust TE
bravo

It's all bullshit to try to save face. He's functionally been a (shitty) TE for the last year or so anyway, they only put him on the field for running plays.

fucking hell why can't someone good make an OP?

He's only 6-2/225 so they are probably thinking as TE/H-back/slot/FB/slot hybrid type like the 49ers use Kyle Juszczyk (6-1/235 lb)

good blocking potential
"Brings good effort as a blocker. He's a bully with his hands set and will have little issue dictating terms to a lot of guys outside"

good work ethic to learn different assignments
“I don’t know I’ve been around a guy that’s as hungry all the time to get feedback, to get coached, to constantly put pressure on himself to get better,” Cardinal wide receivers coach Bobby Kennedy said."

"Unless he goes to a volume offense, he may never be a big production (yards/receptions) guy, but he'll win in the red zone and on third downs."

Eagles lost Zach Ertz during the season next year and Jack Stoll/Tyree Jackson returned as the TE2 behind Dallas Goedert, but neither got any targets (5 and 7 targets all last year)

Attached: JJ Arcega-Whiteside.jpg (541x359, 69.52K)

tripfriends have no life and spend their days waiting for threads to fill up

Plus I save so much money living there rent free!

>my jetties
):

Hutch is feeling himself
I'm starting to get excited about him being a Lion (potentially)
>fun comment "Damn those arms look short as hell. Maybe it's the big ass head but idk"
>also: "Aidan don’t listen to the haters about your short arms. I was also told I had short arms my whole life and it didn’t stop me from becoming the CEO of a multi million dollar corporation"

Attached: Hutch exec Lions.jpg (1070x836, 263.38K)

Will he save the Texans?

Based blogger

Legit Darnold 2.0

Attached: JUST.png (396x233, 19.43K)

Is there anything worse than knowing you're a top 10 pick and you'll probably go to and absolute dumpster fire franchise?

use this thead instead

what Hutch would look like as a Jaguar

Attached: Hutch Jag.jpg (1020x1200, 159.26K)

>they deleted the thread
gaydees knee confirmed janny

Low quality is low quality, user.

Poor bastard, do t wish that on him

being on the chargers

It's even worse that it's usually Cleveland, Jacksonville, Cinnci, Houston, or some other shithole.

Man you guys weren’t kidding, /nba/ is legit terrible.

Attached: 37A9E540-B36C-4FC4-8F8B-46E3A5FA9DB4.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

does anyone take pre-draft visits seriously?

Frustrated, depressed.

>does anyone take pre-draft visits seriously?
They shouldn't. Bill meets with everyone and then picks a kid from an Animal Husbandry college in North Dakota.

Only if you’re a nerd.

Jannys cant delete threads

Surprised they aren't making a bigger deal on how Baalke loves long arms (Walker) and Hutch has historically short arms

The OT in this class with the little arms is Kellen Diesch (32 1/4)

35 6/8 - Montez Sweat
>35.5 - Travon Walker
35 1/4 - Myles Garrett
>34 1/2 - Charles Cross
34 1/8 - Rashan Gary
>34 Evan Neal
>34 Ikem Ekwonu
>34 Tyler Smith
33 7/8 - Brian Burns
>33 1/8 - Kayvon Thibodeaux
>32 1/8 - Hutch: The only question mark came with his curiously short arms for somebody who’s 6-7: His arm length ranks in just the 17th percentile even though he sits in the 98th percentile for height.

As a DE, you shoot your hands into the chest or shoulder of the OT. Having longer arms mean you can keep them at arm’s length without them gaining leverage on you, which allows you to maintain control of the direction you want to move.

Great length can help mask any technical or physical deficiencies a blocker has, especially when combined with power. It also keeps a pass-rusher away from the breastplates of the blocker, the one area that defenders are looking to grab a hold of in order to gain leverage.

And though there are techniques that can help combat the disadvantage of having short arms, long-armed players never really have to worry about learning them. A player that exemplifies the art of gaining leverage with outstanding length is Tyron Smith, who has 36 3/8" long arms. Also see: Tyron Smith (36.38 in), Orlando Pace (36.25 in) Andrew Thomas (36.13 in). Tackles with 36.00 inch arms include Trent Brown and Russell Okung

Trent Baalke had a thing for football players with long arms and felt it was an important but rare trait. He was of the opinion that, ideally, players on the D-line should have an arm length of 34 inches or more. Baalke used Aldon Smith as a reference, commenting on how great of a leverage player he was because you couldn’t get to him and that his almost 36-inch arm length greatly contributed to this

Attached: Riley Reiff baby arms.jpg (511x377, 56.8K)

Well I’m not gen z, black, or white pretending to be black, so I guess that makes me a nerd over there

I’m convinced that Trent baalke is legitimately autistic

KT is better.

i'm sure you held the same opinion about all the black busts that went ahead of maxx crosby for 4 rounds

Swc

Wut?

>half of all ohio state first round QBs died within three years of being drafted

Attached: 1543084919105.gif (355x326, 3.38M)

t. Doesnt have that dawg in 'em

i didn't realize karlaftis had two meetings with the jets. looks like KT is their favorite, three meetings, expecting him to probably fall.

Attached: 1642307591592.png (754x1214, 690.01K)

Attached: 1619203625368.png (818x736, 564.31K)

>so I guess that makes me a nerd over there
nah, it's the whining about people being faggots on Yea Forums while being a faggot on Yea Forums

NEW AB SINGLE youtu.be/hMv9G43Yc70

>that time Bill skipped the draft to watch some linebacker form middle Tennessee cow college then didn't even pick him
What was this based retards endgame here lads

Free milk right from the udder.

Lol he's come a long way from from Sean Payton talking bout the dido and I just wanna play my guitar.

He probably knew someone there and wanted to have a nice dinner.

Has McAffee gotten anything right at this point?

someone's projected mock after baalkes conference. i guess this is pretty much how it might fall.

Attached: 1641100687500.png (932x1220, 464.05K)

Now that the raiders have been a massive success in Las Vegas, which California team will relocate next?

Attached: 01555A93-7E36-4529-8801-B4104FBE3C2B.jpg (1024x743, 95.24K)

i think the only team that is really trying to trade down is carolina

i don't get why carolina cannot wait until next season for a QB?

They went thru a year of $cam. It's taxing on the soul.

wow the season for burrow was a fraud one

Attached: 1638695284393.png (680x544, 168.19K)

>Wilson
Dont give me hope. Also is this adjusted for the three weeks out?

weeks wilson was out
>bengals
>colts
>bills
>miami
i guess it can factor them in as well.

with KT, you're going to need 4 visits to every one you spend a normal prospect to work through all his issues

Is Karlaftis Hutchinson-lite or am I just racist?

Both.

he called Lance to the 49ers, it made him so excited, "i'm like a journalist now, see, I have sources!"

Hey /NFL/ watch mexican league of football

Attached: FB_IMG_1650157001912.jpg (1080x1080, 69.55K)

You want Bryce Young or CJ Stroud?

those guys are so infsufferable. Pat seems like a fun guy, but jesus christ is his show cringey.

odafe oweh. i will hold that comp until proven wrong

Karlaftis is the best power rusher in this draft. Wouldn't be a surprise if he's the best EDGE of this class. If you're a team that like a power rusher, he's your guy. But most have JJ higher, and a lot of people think he's going to be the best edge in this class, they've even said that on NFL Network so it's no secret anymore.

crimson chin lookin ass

Attached: 1643184980435.png (1200x799, 1.31M)

Never put any stock in draft visits. It's common teams take a guy the never had in for a visit.