Besides drinking games, what are they actually good at?

Besides drinking games, what are they actually good at?

Attached: 360_F_302357605_OQP5aDaU1wcXiuqVFYE8xXrDBKpmYjQn.jpg (360x360, 9.48K)

supporting epl teams

Not helping us fight the Nazis

secretly wishing they were British

Pretending to be a real country

starving

making whiskey
second best country at that innit, first being Britain

Women's Boxing

Ireland
Scotland
USA

in that order

Boxing, rugby, GAA and horse riding

Scotland isn't a country but British whisky is still superior to irish whiskey.

Making Yea Forums seethe

Shagging your birds

oh that's going to rile them up
I actually had quite a nice Welsh Whisky recently, been meaning to pick up another bottle of it

rowing

ireland aren't a sporting nation. too much inbreeding and binge drinking in their lineage to be good athletes

Car bombing

One of the few countries whose sporting opinions I regard highly

??? Australia has 5x the population and Ireland have achieved more on the world stage

Golf

this guy coaxed the entire world into thinking he was a good fighter by being charismatic and funny i mean fair play to him but if he didn't run his mouth he would be some bum plumber in dublin

Attached: 16495083426532.jpg (1320x743, 153.03K)

AFL GOAT is literally an Irishman

wouldn;t know only poof victorians play that

Neither Shane Lowry nor Padraig Harrington ever won the Masters. Categorically untrue. The Japanese and South Africans are better at golf.

road bowling
wife beating
liver disease

The Irish are a cooler, more badass version of the English

How many Ryders have they won?

Gaelic Handball

Attached: image_2022-04-22_120207082.png (2000x1528, 2.91M)

Blowing up schoolkids while arguing they're the victim. Irish vermin need the bullet.

shiiiiit he got you there kek

gaylick football

Ireland are shit at everything, Northern Ireland on the other hand

George Best -best footballer of all time
Carl Framptom -World class boxer
Rory Mcilroy -One of the best golfers on earth
List goes on and on

Not only do we take land, property and women from the virgin Irish we dominate them in world sports

Northern Irish are the true Chads on this Island

Attached: download.png (318x159, 4.59K)

arent the irish known for having particularly small...

not enough

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-071202.jpg (1060x1251, 136.29K)

based

Football?
Liverpool is irish.

Rory's based, love the guy

I used to love playing Wall Ball so much as a kid.

Fives?

He's an absolute shithouse. When that club in Scotland were refusing to allow women to join he backed them up saying it was their decision. Then as soon muh sexism he completely shit himself saying he wouldn't play at the club again unless they let women join and they were acted "bigoted" and all of this other shite.
He''s a complete cunt and a coward.

never heard that story until now
probably had sponsors threaten to drop him, why did he even make a statement about it?
oh I see now, the club were thrown out of the British Open rotation because of it.
Seems the tabloid garbage really ran the wheels off that story from just a search

Rory competed at the Tokyo Olympics under the Republic flag after refusing to play the Rio Olympics under the British Flag, in that moment he cast aside his Britishness
the Irish can have him, I don't want wishy washy cowards representing my country

The good ones lost the war.

Irish bros what's the best thing to mix with Bailey's and Irish cream in general
besides coffee

Dying of hunger while being surrounded by fish

>this guy coaxed the entire world into thinking he was a good fighter by being charismatic and funny
He did beat Jose Aldo back when Aldo looked unbeatable. Don't let the meme he's become since the Mayweather fight cloud that he was legitimately good

Attached: IMG_20220422_131121.jpg (1002x1801, 469.21K)

drink it straight, it not a spirit

I was in Vegas that weekend he fought Mayweather, never seen anything like it man. Whole city was off the fucking walls more than usual.
I usually add a small bit of grenadine but yeah that's what I did, not sure I was doing it right

what about brenny rodgers the best manager in the premier league

None of the golfers wanted to play Rio the flag thing was only part of it he obviously considers himself Northern Irish first. He's just one of those north down types who tries to avoid anything political

Emigrating here and creating Wonderkids with gay haircuts that play for England

>when you order English men on wish

>Not only do we take land, property and women from the virgin Irish we dominate them in world sports
As a general note: more Catholics are born every year than Protestants, mostly because of Catholic men breeding Protestant women and then raising the kids Catholic lol

McIlroy is a taig btw

Could say the same about you

honest question not intended as banter: why didnt they just switch to fishing when the potato crop failed?

eurovision goats

because they couldn't fish without a loicense

why can't all the coal miners just instantly learn to code?

country? population?

grenadine and baileys? what the fuck

Because the British owned the waters and of they were caught fishing, they went to prison or into indentured servitude. The Famine was manufactured. More food was exported from Ireland during The Famine than at any point previous. Donations from Turkey were rejected by the Queen because their donation was bigger than hers. The man in charge of Famine relief stated that he believed the potato blight was God's judgment upon the Irish and they deserved it. So on and so forth.

idk man