PP Moana Pasifika v Western Force, AAMI Park
>Saturday 23 April 2022
19:05 Blues v Fijian Drua, AAMI Park
21:45 Hurricanes v Queensland Reds, AAMI Park
>Sunday 24 April 2022
16:00 Highlanders v Brumbies, AAMI Park
18:30 Crusaders v Melbourne Rebels, AAMI Park

Lineups and reviews here:
stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/300569624/super-rugby-pacific-teams-jack-goodhue-is-back-beauden-barrett-to-lead-blues

Attached: Based Auckland man.jpg (1420x798, 135.49K)

/rug/ dead on arrival

Attached: 1 copy 4.jpg (880x1104, 436.52K)

Happy Easter lads. What games will the Aussies win? Place your bets now.

I reckon the 3 good Aus teams are all in with a chance. Real shame about JOC though, I think the Brumbies are more likely to win than the Reds without him

Attached: 19472046.jpg (388x320, 21.58K)

>michael hooper vs same cane

based

>What games will the Aussies win?
None lol

>Chiefs
Chase Tiatia, Jonah Lowe, Alex Nankivell, Rameka Poihipi, Quinn Tupaea, Bryn Gatland, Cortez Ratima; Pita Gus Sowakula, Sam Cane (c), Luke Jacobson, Tupou Vaa’i, Josh Lord, Angus Ta’avao, Samisoni Taukei’aho, Aidan Ross. Reserves: Bradley Slater, Ollie Norris, George Dyer, Naitoa Ah Kuoi, Samipeni Finau, Xavier Roe, Rivez Reihana, Inga Finau.

>Waratahs
Will Harrison, Mark Nawaqanitawase, Izaia Perese, Jamie Roberts, Alex Newsome, Tane Edmed, Jake Gordon (c); Will Harris, Michael Hooper, Charlie Gamble, Hugh Sinclair, Jed Holloway, Harry Johnson-Holmes, David Porecki, Angus Bell. Reserves: Tom Horton, Te Tera Faulkner, Archer Holz, Geoffrey Cridge, Rahboni Warren-Vosayaco, Jack Grant, Ben Donaldson, Dylan Pietsch.

crusaders have the worst halfbacks in the country by far now

been a while since they were behind in any position

Attached: qatar.jpg (1808x918, 230.72K)

Nah the Hurricanes are stuck with TJ

aaron smith > brad weber > finlay christie > jamie booth > fakatava > xavier roe > perenara > cortez ratima > roiguard > enari > bryn hall > sam nock > taumatiene > mitch drummond

tj would be a liability except how bad their first fives are also. Having another loosie at halfback and then just doing broken play memes works for him. He's great at support play.

they don't need a crisp pass or a core role there

Might not stay up for it.

Actually true, but it was an issue back when Beauden was at the Hurrs

yeah but the absolute worst version of the tj meme was 'tj plays 70 minutes and gets exhausted and then moves to first five'

Delete this, do not remind me of those times.

is the game at 8 or 9

>moana pacifica game cancelled again and its not even their fault
when is the suffering going to end for those lads

are they going to make them play some stupid 4 games a week turnaround shit again so they end up btfod more

It's a shame too coz the Force could have used a win.

>JOC out
ogre

Attached: 609A6FE5-93B6-4135-99B4-401516412FF5.jpg (836x782, 544.91K)

Funny, the Brumbies lost Lolesio for a month but their literally who replacement did perfectly well. Surely a champion team like the Reds with vastly more funding has a similar level of depth?

Lolesio is arse lad and you know it
The rookie starting this week means the Reds will have to change their game plan

I'm on the verge of bed already.

Yeah he's shit lel

327th in the world for the bru lads

Fuck keep forgetting to pick this year

How? The bru emails more times than a needy girlfriend.

>mixing NZ and Aus commentators
Weird as fuck

I don't get any emails from bru or if I do I have them filtered

>Chiefs wearing black
>this somehow clashes with light blue so the Waratahs are wearing alts

Attached: jashin bored.jpg (1920x1080, 117.85K)

It's a home game for the Chiefs. Waratahs will have sold their away strip for x number of games.

>signing a contract for a certain number of alts
I hate this

>abo servant delivers the ball

You can blame Avan Lee of the Hurricanes for starting it in SR.

Cane's fucked. Again. Shoulder to head in the tackle, the dropped on his noggin.

Red card

whats with all of the red cards this season?

That'll get dismissed during the week because it only happened coz Cane's latching player was pushing his head down

the talisman of nz rugby just got btfo

this will bode well for aussie morale

Strange when rugby happens between red cards, reminds me a bit of the old days

fucking kek I think Bell was paying 1.01 to get red carded.

What's the most red cards in a super rugby season

Most didn't have even 1

cane having to sit out more weeks for concussion is probably the best thing to happen to NZ's world cup chances.

>red card
>maul try

what else is in the meta?

yeah if Cane is well rested for the world cup well be unstopabble

>blueswinlol

yea well rested as in resting in the stands for the final that Papali'i starts in.

back to back champs incoming

>noooo warren please save me

Just looked and the most YELLOW cards ever awarded to a single team in one Super Rugby season prior to 2006 was 6. In any era the most yellow cards was 13.

Scratch that what's the most cards in a super rugby season

You definitely tempted fate with this - yellow cards for knock ons are definitely in the meta

its gonna be 80 points isnt it

Attached: porco 4.gif (500x283, 756.14K)

Nick Berry fucking hates the tards lol

Did you see the ref appointments for the tests? You guys get based Wayne Barnes and Matthew Carley while we're stuck with James fucking Doleman. Even Argentina vs Scotland has better refs than us vs England.

Doleman is unironically improving

Tards should just go home.

I'll never understand why games have to become non-contests because of infringements instead of simply penalising them and suspending the players involved if it's bad enough

I keep waiting for a team to just walk off after receiving a totally bullshit red card. I guess they're too professional.

bros I actually think i like gatland now

both of them

so teams cant just pick their shitters and contract them to heem beauden barrett in the head or something

of all the terrible shed-takes, this one is the worst and my favourite

We have Doleman and Paul Williams. You have Karl Dickson, Peyper and Barnes (sorry was wrong about Carley - RSA has him and Gardner. Argentina has Damon Murphy, Raynal, and BOK.

wait till a player dies and then say that again...