Holy fuck. I just watched this

An user recommended it. What the fuck was that ending?

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (465x463, 449K)

Oh my God! Angela's the killer and she was really a boy!

Benis

bitch got a penis

wasn't this posted yesterday?

I watched it with Joe Bob Briggs and enjoyed it. Some of the effects are incredible for such a low budget movie.

“It” just standing there was so fucking weird. Why was she just standing there, its mouth agape, making noises like some fucking caveman? It was so weird. I always forget to ask this after seeing it years ago. I used to think she was some forest monster from the woods.

it was an attempt at capturing typical events which follow a trans being revealed

what movie

To be fair, the whole movie was full of really gay shit.

really makes you think

Based

Sleepaway Camp

The Joy Luck Club

Attached: MV5BYWY3MjZlZjItYzBlMy00OTY0LWJjN2QtNGU4ZTk2YzY2MzJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM0NTU5Mg@@._V1_.jpg (338x500, 43K)

>HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Spoopy the first time, downright hilarious on rewatch

She's so fucking hot

agreed, and good taste

>I call them 'baldies'

First movie to actually scare me when I was around 8 or 9 years old..

So trannies really are mentally ill

Pretty good I Am Jazz pilot episode.

I Am Jazz

I actually liked the rest of the movie. Thought they did a good job with kids dialog and weirdo characters
The twist is literally idiotic and not even set up properly

Because it's copying the success of Friday the 13th which also had a twist killer reveal that wasn't set up properly. At least in this one the killer is shown on screen before the last 10 minutes of the film.

STORYTIME:

there was a kid in his early teens that loved horror movies. his friend rented one for them to watch called "Sleepaway Camp". they watched the first ten minutes, got bored shitless and decided to turn it off.

a few months later, the kid hears about this film again and decides to give it another chance. he watches it and loves it so much that it becomes his favorite film.

fast forward a few years. the kid is now a young man. the young man starts a metal band with his friend J.

this metal band teams up with J's younger brother and they release an album and some skateboarding videos.

because the young man likes Sleepaway Camp (and his band is kinda "horror" themed) he decides to use a closeup and slightly distorted image of the main actress. he thinks nobody will notice and he will probably get away with the copyright infringement. pic related.

the next few years go great for everybody, the band gets gigs and sells their cds and J's brother gets a huge break in TV. until one day, the now grown man receives a phone call: "I saw my face on a t-shirt, advertising a band. my lawyer says you don't have permission to do this!"

uh oh... looks like our protagonist is gonna have to pay up!

"okay. I know I don't have permission, but how about we meet up and discuss this in person?"

/our guy/ meets up with this now grown woman and believe it or not, but they hit it off. she drops the copyright claim and they start dating.

fast forward to present day. our guy has married her and had 3 kids.

the guy was Deron Miller of the band CKY
J was Jess Margera and his little brother was Bam Margera.

Deron married the main character from his favorite film... 15+ years after the fact.

Brool story, co

>pic related

Attached: 878a65076337a516682a64299d6c8f65.600x600x1[1].jpg (600x600, 108K)

Troll 2 tier acting. You can literally see the "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD" on her face. Also, Bruce Springsteen's sister took over the role of Angela in the sequels. True story.

Legit cool story, bro. Thanks for sharing.

Predictable as fuck and if you didn't see it coming you have an IQ of 4

>I GOTTA HAVE MY (you)s MOMMY!!!

Attached: dressedtokill.jpg (500x215, 17K)

It was a dummy.

Attached: Lois_Einhorn.jpg (1280x960, 85K)

Attached: hatesfatties.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Attached: Norman_Mother.jpg (250x366, 24K)

One of DePalma's best imo.

Attached: transonatrain.png (500x281, 122K)

This, Body Double, Blow Out are his perfect Hitchcock-biting trilogy.

Attached: skinjob.jpg (1600x900, 219K)

This thread has become extremely transphobic. Stop portraying us as mentally ill psychopaths.

>us
are you already hearing the voices, friend?

Attached: sadclown.jpg (500x398, 28K)

Attached: milton.gif (640x480, 2.34M)

Attached: bbk.jpg (1280x720, 78K)