Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipping_tobacco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based OP

It's not gon pack itself

griz wintergreen was my first dip

gross and mouthcancer-pilled

dip is fucking disgusting, the guy who runs my range does dip in the store and he has a little spit cup, it's repulsive having him spit while talking to me and seeing the goo fall out of his broken teeth and dribble down his chin

sounds like your a pussy mate, bet you were unpopular in school too

i did grizzly for a few months.

tore up my mouth. i noticed gum recession and inflammation.

thought i was one more can away from cancer.

One of the bad habits I do miss doing. That rush your body use to get when packed too much

Attached: 9D681CA2-07C5-4B2B-A1D7-7861C405E4FE.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Attached: Dipski_in_the_lipski.jpg (640x616, 171K)

wow Yea Forums is full of flyover hillbillies no wonder so many user are low IQ

Attached: 1439084842844.png (421x320, 15K)

Sheltered incel here: someone explain this drug habit to me. Lipping?

Enjoy your rotten teeth, bleeding gums, and mouth cancer you inbred skinheads

Use to hate those damn pouches

well well look at the city slicker pulling up with his fancy reddit mass reply

BASED

Ingmar Bergman and snus is the true kino experience

Snus is dip for aristocrats

grizzly is fucking low class shit.

but I will say actual leaf tabacco like Redman smells and tastes amazing so i guess I understand why you fucking peons get hooked on this shit.

Attached: 1554070694342.jpg (512x512, 173K)

fuck you

BASE

based

seconding this
What the fuck is that?

no he's not

It's really popular now in Finland. Originated from Sweden.

>chewing
>not chawing

It is chewing tobacco.

That's snus though isn't? I think the can in the op is dip.

Based user on the road to mouth cancer

for me it's big league chew

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

does chew actually cause mouth cancer or is that just 90's propaganda?

Attached: chewin tobacky.gif (498x280, 2.16M)

>work innatrades
>boss is an old school 59 year old boomer (these are the best guys to learn from btw) who's also a stereotypical quintessential redneck huwhite man
>goes through so many cans of dip in a week that his lips are stained and he has maybe 8-10 teeth left
>still based & somewhat redpilled

Attached: 1532310687550.jpg (500x500, 65K)

>*spits*

Attached: based martin.png (970x546, 304K)

What part of this stuff do you chew? All I can tell is you put it in your lip

Based

Attached: 0BDFEB9B-7104-4712-94D7-3781002D176C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

How did you know voyeurism is my fetish?

You just pinch some out of the can and pack it in your cheek.

tell em, chat

Attached: forsen1.jpg (400x400, 82K)

That"s because Redman is 90% molasses. Copenhagen long cut is better, it tastes like barbecue. You'll still get cancer but at least you won't get diabetes too

And then what? It makes you salivate? Nobody explains how this shit works

Big Tobacco - killing you and your loved one$ for over 400 year$!

I hate these thinly disguised advertising threads.
>cast him
>rec me a movie based on pic related
>what [consumable product] do you drink/smoke/eat during films?

The most dangerous thing you do everyday is drive your car

You chew it. Look up a youtube tutorial on chewing tobacco.

The can in the OP isn't chewing tobacco, it's dip. you pack it in your lip and let it sit

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY WHOS BASED AND WHO ISNT

The fuck does that mean?

Little bit of LIP DINNAH

You don’t chew it that’s fucking retarded. You just put in between your gums/cheek and the nicotine gets in your blood

BASED dipposter

Ingredients slice up your gums and allow the nicotine to make it into the bloodline. Nicotine is also absorbed through the palette and gums normally, but the trace amounts of fiberglass in the chew itself makes the process faster and allows for a better absorption.

>Because this other thing that you do has a higher chance of killing you, you should also do this thing which is not pragmatically useful but also has a chance of killing you, but less so.
I think that's the argument here.

What does this thread have to do with movies/tv?

Attached: question guy.png (478x450, 40K)

>1 in 4 tobacco users die of tobacco related causes
>1 in 4 drivers of cars die of vehicle related causes
One of these is true. I was a smoker for ten years, I still smoke while camping/fishing, but only then. Don't spew that retarded ass "logic" - smoking is a fucking disgusting habit and should be avoided at all costs.

Based Dipchads like movies too. Go suck on some onions beans my friend.

Welcome to worksafe Yea Forums

Who snuffchad here??
All the benefits of tobacco with none of the downsides.

Attached: Hapci-fr.gif (184x142, 761K)

You can brush your teeth and gums but can’t brush your lungs :^)

Dip is finely ground and you usually just put it between your lower lip and gums and spit whenever you feel the need. Traditionally it is fermented and flavored by curing it over smoky fires for a while unless you get a modern sweetened and flavored variety. Chew is cut in larger ribbons, typically has a molasses flavor, and is placed in the lower cheek, occasionally moving it between the teeth to gently chew it. Once again spit when your mouth has too much "juice" in it. Snus has the finest grind and is not fermented like the other two, original styles are just steam-cured tobacco with salt and a bit of bergamot oil. It goes in the upper lip and you don't have to spit.

lol mine too and it was before a football game in high school i almost puked lol

It makes me sneeze and gives me lots of brown boogers, highly recommended

Sounds like bullshit statistics. In the 60s nearly half the population smoked. I doubt 1 in 4 died from it.

>based dipchads

Yeaahhhhhh......totally not shilling disgusting carcinogenic dust.

I would, but I have fucked up sinuses already, so dont want to fuck them up more

>d-d-don't you know that's DANGEROUS
>"no one gets out alive kid"
>smug_public_school_npc.exe
zoomers are so sad. You never had a chance.

I'm not an American, what is this stuff?

Attached: 1532510772205.png (400x397, 21K)

GET THAT NIGGA A MUDJUG

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/index.htm

Chewing tobacco. Are you even Australian?

but definitely triggering zoomers.

Only 1/8th of the population died? Gee, that's not bad at all for an addictive habit with absolutely no redeeming value.

It's for people who are even more pathetic than chainsmokers about nicotine. I'm making fun of the soibugs ITT but the pride people have in how weak they are to the tobacco jew is pretty funny too. I smoke spliffs but I never roll cigs at work or by themselves. Dipping is for people who have no self-control basically.

I'm not american either, but from the disgrace that is the internet, I know that dip is tobacco you put in your mouth, usually under your lip. Snuff is tobacco you snort.

Yes, tobacco/cigs here are like 3x more expensive then they have to be cause of taxes.

Tobacco for people too dumb to work or afford matches.

Attached: 1550983071819.jpg (768x836, 87K)

Based. my all time favorite gum.

It's moist tobacco. You pinch some in your fingers and put it against your gums, held in place by your lip. The lining of your mouth absorbs nicotine from the juice, which you generally spit into a cup or bottle or something, as your stomach can get upset if you swallow it.

Attached: SmokelessTobacco.jpg (230x230, 35K)

Attached: 89B722DA-4421-447C-976B-74B566E31550.jpg (750x1334, 558K)

It makes your gumline recede and skin slough off inside of your mouth
t. former dip user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipping_tobacco

So why do this and not just smoke

>OMG DIP

Attached: maxresdefault (1) - Copy.jpg (226x319, 25K)

Why smoke cigars instead of cigarettes? Because people like it.

It really fucks you up and they have little will power. This is basically 10mg/ml all day cloud vaping before that was a thing.

>sorry of this affend anyone

Attached: 1503832861819.jpg (981x819, 137K)

Oh yeah I heard about that. I just assume all australians are rowdy tobacco chewing big game poachers. No hard feelings.

YEE YEE

based

10mg is not that much for the basic nicotine fiend where I live. It's a lot for some trying to quit the habit, but for the proper addict it is normal.

You don't smell as bad, you can use it in more locations, you'll just get mouth cancer rather than both mouth and lung cancer, and workers around flammable materials don't have to worry about blowing themselves up. Also if you use snus pouches, you can get a buzz stealthily

>dip is illegal in my country
feels bad man

>reddit mass reply
What the fuck are you talking about?

Based

>you can do it indoors, much more convenient
>you can enjoy it without your car/home/clothes smelling like shit.

>he trace amounts of fiberglass in the chew itself makes the process faster and allows for a better absorption.

That's dumb. You don't need fiberglass to help the lining of your mouth get tobacco. When they give medicine with a rectal suppository, they don't need to slice up the inside of the person's ass to get it in their system. Do you honestly think that the idea of dipping tobacco is essentially tobacco juice getting smeared on open wounds?

Not to mention that this isn't the 1800s, and the FDA would shut that shit down if it weren't just a 50 year old myth.

Your post reads like you had a stroke while writing it. I'm 30 years old, so not a zoomer. I'm not saying you should never take risks for purely hedonistic purposes, but why do it for something as gay and retarded as chewing tobacco?

>You don't smell as bad
My boss' 5-can-a-week-for-40-years habit makes his breath smell like unwashed dick 'n balls. That musky almost vinegary smell that you pick up on your hand when you cup your junk after not showering for a couple days.

If I want a buzz, I'll just drink a beer. Fuck that repulsive tobacco bullshit.

In Iraq we couldn't smoke at night because of the light, so we dipped.

If you don't snus, you _ _ _ _ ?

Do people really not know what dip is? I never touched the stuff but surely you must have seen it in movies/tv right?

I forgot to mention that it also tastes better

Not on the fucking job you won't

Sometimes I don't feel like lipping tbqh. I've taken to buying an extra can at the gas station, drying the contents of that can out in an enclosed sunny spot of my house, then taking that dried tobacco and rolling it into cigarette paper from gutted cigs. Smokes fine, but I wish there was an easier way. Keeps me from doing too much at once.

Attached: image.png (392x464, 293K)

I'm just giving an example dude.

I agree but the nicotine and soda vice people are pretty serious about it sometimes

That's why I didn't say that you wouldn't smell bad, just that you wouldn't smell AS bad

Maybe he shouldn’t dip so much then? That isn’t the tobaccos fault. A can every week or two is plenty.

enjoy HPV, penis-licker

I'll drink when and where I damn well please, cancer-dust sucker.

>this is a better alternative to tobacco use

>t. unemployed loser
enjoy your government everything when mommy dies

Fair enough man, but making 10mg a trivial thing is not right. Most hardcore smokers are way over that, especially if they vape, because the other chemicals and shit aren't the same as if they vape, making it feel not the same/as good.

Well pardon us mr reddit double reply...

10mg/ml is significantly more than 10mg straight user but sure if you smoke 4 packs a day with no waste it's like 40mg technically.

I work in the logging industry and almost everyone chews. It’s because you can’t smoke in the woods in summer due to fire precautions. People that chew for any other reason are retarded.

> twitch cancer

kys

lmaoing at the ammount of people not understanding the difference between dip and chew in this thread

Sure, ultimately I'm not gonna waste time convincing people to not do something that might be harmful to them. I drink soda, so I'm definitely not gonna argue with this one. I've smoked a few cigarettes in my days, but I've never been a habitual smoker, and its one of those things I've just never been into, for me it's a risk/reward thing. Ultimately anyone can put what they want in their body though, I don't really give a shit, unless you're on meth and assaulting me.

>falling for the tobacco Jew
You fucking plebs

>smell like unwashed dick 'n balls
On this subject I am willing to defer to you, the gold standard expert on the subject of how other men's genitals smell

is tobacco harmful itself or because tobacco companies add stuff to it?

>he doesn't take a nice deep huff of his own ball-musk when he goes longer than 2 days without a shower
Low test. Never gonna make it.

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure you can't mass reply or double reply on Reddit. Did you just think Reddit was a good insult or something? Because otherwise you make no sense. And what's wrong with mass replying? Lurk moar summerfag

Nah I get you, sorry I'm drunk.

go back.

Have sex

dilate

DIALATE

I honestly can't tell if this is just really good bait or not

I’ve only dipped probably 4 times and went skoal citrus

Attached: image.gif (224x255, 90K)

skoal shitrus? lololol

>go to kinoplex with a can of griz mint, the nastiest dip in the world
>go to concessions, robert gives me a small water for free
>sit down, toss in a fatty, start spitting on the floor
>movie ends, throw dip out on the floor, wash mouth out with water

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

Attached: iu[1].jpg (450x314, 36K)

>You don't smell as bad

Attached: 1560107861489.jpg (408x343, 27K)

fucking based and red pilled

Attached: 7w_800.jpg (800x600, 132K)

You're a fucking newfag

is dip /ourtobacco/ ?

Attached: 375hh.jpg (880x660, 67K)