We need a /film/ board

we need a /film/ board

Attached: file.png (562x470, 8K)

Why? The cancer from here will just fuck it up too.

You do.

>>>/film/catalog
>>>/film/catalog

boards.4channel.org/film/catalog

You must mean /lgbt/catalog

Yea Forums is too far gone for that. You know if /film/ were ever created, the shitposters on this board would turn it into Yea Forums 2.0 out of spite

You don't need a /film/ board, just wait until the off-season when capeshit and GoT is dead, you can discuss anything you want then

Cinema is dead after capeshit dies. Enjoy netflix and disney from your home now while browsing "Yea Forums

That is exactly what happened.

this is true and I hate capeshit

>off season
There’s no such thing.

Attached: E664652E-B378-4B88-BBF6-05490CF165DC.jpg (780x968, 219K)

>/film/ - Capeshit and Star Wars
>Yea Forums - Eternal Generals
Sounds awful.

just make a /film/ general

This is true. There's something new every month and discussion restarts upon torrent/bluray releases. Plus you have the US next election soon.

Quick lads, what are you watching to immunize yourselves from the cancer?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26 The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant - The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant - Crit (1070x880, 1.52M)

there's a makeshift /film/ thread on /qa/ at the moment.

>THIS IS JOHNNY KNOXVILLE AND I'M RIDING MY BIG RED /FILM/ GENERAL TO PAGE 10

>next election soon
kek I completely forgot about that
this site is gonna be JUSTed hard by the next influx of newfags

>not a /kino/ board

Fuck off

This, sites rucked. US election brought normies to the yard and theyll never leave.

there's a /film/ general on /qa/ and it's as slow as it gets

Bad Boys 2

remind me the website slash film.

it was a fine place to know about movies until the guy start to hire some asian woke chicks and some nerd faggots.

fine site: taste of cinema. every once in a while they have a decent list of movies that could introduce you to something interesting. kind of reddit, but every film site is.

so we can discuss Avengers: Endgame by Marvel without all of the plebs?

I agree

>Mauvais Garcons Deux
Patrician choice, user

It has been tried. /ahg/ has failed, /film/ has failed. shitting on super hero nonsense and star wars for the dog shit that it is has failed. the fact of the matter is that there is too small of an interested group to persevere. only with the creation of an entirely separate board would it be possible. even then there would be debates over whether or not certain films were "TRULY FILMS" or not. in a perfect world dogshit would have its own board. but it just isn't going to happen - we live in a world where the fucking avengers get a two week long spoiler sticky. press like to dab on jannies' fucking graves

No

If you can’t even keep a general alive, what makes you think you’d keep a board alive

there are boards with far less activity than Yea Forums. it's hard to keep a thread alive when there are, not exaggerating, >50% super hero/star wars/game of thrones theads in the catalog at all times

8gag has a film board and it's shit. I think this board would be fine if you banned capeshit, star wars and generals

I still can’t believe how fast Yea Forums is nowadays
At peak posting rates threads get bumped off in like 30 minutes, it’s insane