Would they make good capeshit villains?

Would they make good capeshit villains?

Attached: BF266CD6-528F-4E79-B340-F463216D1C60.png (2000x2000, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are they?

Under what context?

Capes being thrown into Fallout World?

Or what.

>Legion
>villains
Pick one

fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion

no, absolutely not
not even at the low tier

I mean they only work in their setting so no. also House is the right choice or at the very least NCR

Can I just get a cliffnotes

Would he be a good Capeshit villain?

Attached: Orochimaru2.jpg (800x600, 49K)

no

Enclave could probably work as X-Men villains, though.

No. The legion only works in the specific context of new vegas. If you tried to transplant them elsewhere they would either be absurd, or they would just be changed into a generic themed post-apocalyptic gang.

They’re an imperialistic dictatorship based off of ancient Roman civilization that despises advanced technology and enslaves people.

For the normie audience, house may a the deluded technophile autocrat like doom, the legion the generic barbarians, and the enclave the literal nazis worse than h!tler!1
If ever a villain exists in a post apocalyptic wasteland is the NCR, corrupted bureaucrats with an itch for reckless espansionism.

Bunch of slavers LARPing as romans despite having almost nothing in common with them.

Man I'd love a drama about life after a House victory. Follow a group of low rolling NCR medic gamblers. The show will be like M*A*S*H though, except during the time off base where they go back to gambling.

I checked in on that Boruto spin-off and was shocked he's freely walking about and part of the gang. I know he didn't die in Shippuden, but that son of a bitch did so many crimes against nature and we're supposed to forgive him now.

Boruto is non-canon

he'd be mediocre. he'll kind of be like the high evolutionary.

sasuke kills him, but later revives him. then hokage naruto fucking pardons him.

True, but he's also sorta like Ult!Reed/Maker in a way

And he has a sword that can cut through whole city blocks

>An educated man joins a tribe, shaped them up to be warriors so they can defeat their rival tribe
>Decided while executing some of the rival tribesman that they should assimilate them into their tribe instead
>Repeat this against well over 80-90 other tribes, form an army that took inspiration from Ancient Rome before the apocalypse. Dude who started the whole thing appoints himself as Caesar for the army
>Now Caesar’s Legion is advancing westwards, absorbing other armies and establishing cities known for their safe environments but brutal traditions and abuse towards women, mutants and slaves
>They’ve come to a dead stop when they reached Nevada and butt heads against the New California Republic over who gets to control Las Vegas, a powerhouse of electricity and water that their armies really want
>Game is basically New America vs New Rome

Attached: 31AC2758-5717-415D-810F-8D4C7CD39DF5.jpg (1332x850, 373K)

They'd be a good Batman Beyond street gang

No, because Fallout is violent and capeshit has to be PG-13 at worse.

Would he make a good comic villain?
I'd like a comic series exploring dagoth ur and vivec.

Attached: dagoth_ur_by_youhey-d4mckpz.jpg (620x886, 128K)

Legion are the only faction in all of fallout with a chance at taming the wasteland.

>implying Boomers wouldn't be wrecking their shit on a constant basis

The only heavy hitter they have would be Lanius. Caesar is just the mastermind in the background and everyone else would be fodder.

>NCR
Why?
They would keep expanding and depleting their resources just like they did with California.