Meagan Tandy cast as Catwoman for The Batman

Nikki Minaj is not playing Catwoman in Matt Reeves's Batman reboot, it's Meagan Tandy. One of the stars of the Batwoman tv series. Sorry folks, expect an official announcement this month.

Attached: 1563874690738.jpg (768x1152, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs0_XpMbN-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>batman is not Yea Forums
Fuck off

user, they don't want a confirmed lez who appeared in the worst bat related piece of media since the ill-fated birds of pray tvshow from the 90's to play as the new batman..
I take that back

The birds of prey show was actually watchable in that 90's tvshow kind of way. Bagwoman is a dumpster fire created solely to...fuck god I don't kjnow.

>Meagan Tandy
>lez
She just plays one user,she has a boyfriend

Attached: 1563874807610.jpg (1200x1704, 212K)

This is great news, fellow Yea Forumsbros. How soon can we get nudes of her? this is is going to be kino! Going to smash the box office. Mcufags seething!

Man, I wish we had our own board to talk about moving. Pictures on! Wouldn’t that be keen?

Kek

uh huh...

Her ethnicity is vague enough to be a great Talia Al Ghul

Agreed, but if she has short hair I don't necessarily mind her playing Catwoman.

I just want Catwoman to be an ex sex-worker. She can have been a cat-burglar while being a sex worker.

How?

Movies aren't Yea Forums.

Does Lois know?

Sexy

Stop posting this fake shit. Meagan Tandy is in Batwoman playing the girlfriend.

user that’s an obvious black chick.

Attached: 77DDE21D-2E31-4123-93C1-4CDA5DC59A8A.jpg (334x300, 35K)

>Movies aren't Yea Forums.
It's fun being a faggot

>she can't take multiple roles for more franchises
Are you retarded?

>remember the fake nikki minaj story I posted
>here's a new one! it's real I swear

OP you'll be the eic of cosmic book news in no time

Ew. Why can't we have a white catwoman?

White whores?

>expect an official announcement
Ah, so no source but the word of a random person on a Vietnamese Pho enthusiast forum?

>Supes and Catwoman dated.

Attached: 777E37DB-3C23-4942-B060-D9B6B2ED8AA2.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Uh... Pretty sure MCU fags want to see this succeed to user. You don’t know what you’re talking about lmao

I just want a good actor to play catwoman for once

As a fan of the MCU and older DC movies, I would absolutely like to leave a DC(EU?) movie jazzed about having seen it. Aquaman was pretty close. They need to build on Aquaman badly.

shazam was better

Meagan was one of the few good characters in teen wolf.

She's so fucking cute

She really is, would marry

What is teen wolf?

Kid gets turned into a werewolf and learns his town is the center for the supernatural like Banshees, Wendigos and Kanima and the ones that hunt them, most of which sets their sights on him and the pack he forms over the course of the show. Worth the watch, despite the name it's nothing like the original from the 80's.
youtube.com/watch?v=bs0_XpMbN-o

sounds like a basic buffy ripoff

Can't really confirm that since I've watched like 3 episodes of that show, but isn't how I've described it is the basis of every supernatural show, Grimm, Midnight Texas, Haven, Wynonna Earp. but you watch them and they have very little in common.

>blackwashing
dropped.
inb4 muh eartha kitt

Good riddance, sweetie. It's not made for you.

Fag

this is somehow king's fault

Attached: IMG_1841.0.jpg (1200x800, 412K)

I'm not your sweetie, hon.

No

Is that ass big?

Whiteboys getting the finest brown women, as usual

>Is that ass big?
I am also interested in knowing this.

>Nikki Minaj is not playing Catwoman in Matt Reeves's Batman reboot
She was never even considered for it. That was just clickbait that once again got out of hand

>Nikki Minaj is not playing Catwoman in Matt Reeves's Batman reboot
Of course not. She's playing Batman!

Imagine

Cute

Making Batman a fucking tsundere