Eternals

Celestials look like Bayformers and he is right. First Avengers copied third Transformers movie. Star Wars IX copies Transformers 5 with the water fight and now this. When will Bay sue Disney for copying his work?

Attached: 1563844496190.jpg (720x882, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWr6dMkULCA
screenrant.com/black-widow-movie-director-lucrecia-martel-slams-marvel/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look far more Pacific rim-esque than Bayformers though.

Nah,they are a mess while PR looks more like a mecha

Bay has not designed that, nor does he own it.

He approved the design and influenced it. Eternals copied his Bayverse designs. Disney are hacks

what the fuck does Disney have to do with the designs? You know Marvel Studios work WITH Disney, they haven't been their slave dogs since the creative commite was disbanded.

What a whiny bitch.

I'm not seeing it. It's like saying black people look like white people

>He approved the design and influenced it.
So basically pic related then.

Attached: ed2.png (680x1483, 180K)

>Star Wars IX copied TF 5 water fight
Ummm,WHAT?

Are you new to life?

>You know Marvel Studios work WITH Disney, they haven't been their slave dogs since the creative commite was disbanded.
Are you actually retarded enough to believe this?
Like, how big of a mental midget are you?

You wanna be honest and say Bay also didnt design things, some one else had to deal with him yelling in their ear about how he wants his robots too look like. If anything the one who drew it should get credit. Not him.

Bay is based. Most of his movies are better than MCU trash

Attached: D1E12350-3567-4FE4-BF72-A8C128F434DE.jpg (5400x2250, 3.59M)

So did the DCEUnuchs get bored and start to evangelize bayformers now instead?

No, I'm an artist who recognizes how absurd it is for someone to claim they own a style of character design when they have never drawn or designed a character themselves. He should give credit to the artists who drew and designed the characters he used in his movies.

Because clearly Michael Bay invented the concept of giant robots.

BUMBLEBEE is literally a Marvel movie and copied their formula right. Put a Marvel logo on it and it would've made 1 billion too.

and Bumblebee is the movie most og transformers fans like amongst the live action movies because it was made by Steven Deknight who himself is a big G1 fan.

user i know that but this has been happening since the dawn of entertainment media, you're not some fucking high IQ genius for pointing that out. Stop sperging out.

They're "his" designs because they're in his movie, thats the logic. Technically, they'e not his movies either, they're owned by Hasbro and Paramount or whoever the fuck.

Transformer started as a marvel comic book.

Travis Knight,the son of Phil Knight(creator and owner of NIKE).
You got it wrong user,Deknight made Pacific Rim Uprising.

>tfw Bayformers were kings of the box office
Now no other film other than Disney passes 1 billion. Maybe Universal FaF and JW still do it but that's it. What went wrong?

A cartoon based on a bunch of random japanese toys actually.
The comic came later.

woops sorry, meant Travis Knight, too many Knights man...

Yes but also no

Fake tweet. Turns out Bay rarely uses Twitter.

When did I claim to be a "high IQ genius?" Why should I not point out hypocrisy and injustice because it's "just how things are?" Why should anyone just shut up and accept this? How is it "sperging out" to simply point out that he didn't design the Transformers movie characters and doesn't own them? More importantly, why don't you shut the fuck up if you don't have anything useful to contribute?

Comic was in production first and is where the name "optimus prime" originated.

Everyone already fucking knows everything you're saying dipshit.

I'm calling you a retard who thinks he's a high IQ genius because you for some reason think other people dont already know and have the same opinion about this shit. Thank you captain obvious, shut the fuck up.

It is not like they have somethinb else to look forward to anyways.

But damn, taking the effort to make a fake tweet? That's even more pathetic than usual.

>Bay rarely uses Twitter
Or social media in general. Bay is weird,he is very shy and he is a lot against cgi and social media,his TF films used mostly practical sets.

Actually, you dumb fucking retard, thats literally the opposite of what happened. Originally Marvel Studios answered to Marvel Entertainment, but after Kevin Feige made a plea, they answer directly to Disney now.

I don't know what's more disappointing. That someone thought there was actual animosity between mousedrones and bayformer apologists. Or that they were right.

Shazam was fucking good and fun, if they can keep the streak than I am even more happy as both a Marvel and DC fan, but the constant company wars and contrarianism for contrarianisms sake is becoming so boring and tiring, it reminds me of the nintendo vs sony threads on Yea Forums more and more.

>I know thing, therefore everybody knows thing!
>I should tell people to shut up because I personally believe everybody already agrees with me!
sit down you big ass bitch. you have aspergers.

Attached: 1375961008761.gif (200x150, 474K)

>prior to the disbanding of CC
safer movies with less comic book elements, notorious for keeping directors on a creative leash. (Thor the Dark World is a prime example of this)

>After CC disbanded
Directors now get to do whatever the fuck they want, more budget to do crazy shit, directors themselves decide how to connect the properties with Feige as an editor.

Whatever the fuck happened, its just obvious that the working environment improved immensively and lead to a more director driven studio than the vast majority of modern hollywood.

You're not intelligent or profound.

you literally chose to sperg out at me for stating a simple fucking fact that you already agree with. lmfao. nobody here is trying to act "intelligent" or "profound" and you're slinging these words around like insults which really only shows how you personally want to be seen. you contributed nothing to this discussion. bye bitch

Attached: 1354944706854.jpg (500x628, 44K)

Baysed

Attached: Clap because he agrees with us.gif (622x416, 423K)

The rock and pain and gain are based as fuck,

>Your generic soulless mecha race looks like my generic soulless mecha race!
Gee wonder why that happens when the industry keeps fucking over the artists who have to render this shit. Just imagine the beautiful Transformer and Celestial concepts that had to die to bring us these bland designs.

Bumblebee movie deisgns looked good

OP stop being a fucking bitch

This was Guardians a concept art. Celestials are not going to look like that image when Eternals finally comes out

Attached: 5147F823-BF19-46AB-AEA6-FEFB34317780.jpg (2500x1089, 373K)

>Celestials look like Bayformers and he is right.
Except that tweet isn’t real. Why are you so stupid OP?

My god I wasn't expecting this to become a recurrent complaint when it's simply concept art. Fuck off goddamn it, let me have my Celestials in peace.

Idiot, these are the first Celestial concepts, they'll probably end up looking like this.

Attached: celestials_knauf.png (1086x830, 1.32M)

it bad I want them to look like that? That art is so sinister ad mysterious. I love it

>distinctive armor designs
It's more Bionicle than Bay.

Do you know who Michael Bay is?

Pain and Gain was actually good. Bay is definitely at his best doing some sort of insane macho magical realism.

Well they're definitely not final, but you don't just run with the first concept art you have for your promo material. You do dozens until you find a general direction you wanna go in. I hope it will shift more towards what you posted but I wouldn't hold my breath user.

>First Avengers copied third Transformers movie
they literally copied the fucking entire script and scenes, even the same fucking action sequences from Transformers DOTM, that's why I fucking hate Avengers 1 because is a shitty ripoff

Can Celestials kill Supes?

Not really, this was the GOTG concept art they first ran with , and they looked absolutely nothing like this in the final product. It's still early in the production.
Probably if they all got together and sneak-attacked him but in general terms no, they couldn't.

>Star Wars IX copies Transformers 5 with the water fight
That movie isn't even out yet how did it copy Transformers?

It’s funny that you make that comparison between Avengers and Transformers. I remember when I watched Avengers in the cinema and it got to the battle of New York I was thinking “This is what Transformers SHOULD have been like but failed to be”. We actually focused on the heroes and got to see loads of awesome fan service moments, plus it was easy to see what was going on. Compare that to Transformers where all the robots look the same and it’s just a weird blur of action and you can’t tell what’s happening. Not that you even see the robots all that much anyway, it’s mainly just military men running round aimlessly. Who cares about military dudes in a movie about giant robots! God the Transformers movies are awful. So yeah you could say Avengers copied them but they did it SO much better that it isn’t even comparable.

Because they have a big water fight on some spaceship that seems to rise from it? Pic related and here is TF5 scene I talk about:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWr6dMkULCA

Attached: rs_1024x759-190522083341-1024-VF-Star-Wars-Adam-Driver-Daisy-Ridley-JB-52219.jpg (1024x759, 98K)

Bumblebee is the best transformers movie.
Avengers 1 sucks now though. Bayformers too.

Dunno, for once I think he might be onto something.

So the end of bladerunner 2049

It's a fake tweet.
They one ending was in the dark, though... And hand to hand.

Retarded all of the eternal will be in human form until they suit up and look like the celestial , proof they have angelina jolie, no reason to just have her if you can't see her for real

>BUMBLEBEE is literally a Marvel movie and copied their formula right.
Only the car chase scene stands out like a sore thumb. Otherwise, I don't really see it.

Bay can go fuck himself. Besides those designs are far simpler than his trash heaps. He doesn’t own a monopoly on giant robots

>"...,of a work I did not originally make."

Looks more like the cover art of Final Fantasy 15 just add a car and 4 cute bois

>The Last Knight
>Next movie directed by Knight
I mean, what?

>Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2
Directed by Mark Webb
A bit on the nose, isn't it?

>Retarded all of the eternal will be in human form until they suit up and look like the celestial
user, the Eternals and the Celestials are different things.

He is one of the last few filmmakers with integrity, ironically despite being one massive sell-out when it comes to product placement.

>He is one of the last few filmmakers with integrity
I guess it depends on how you define integrity.

Oh oh the user is pissed that they’re talking about his favorite corporation

Less comic elements? You haven’t read a comic in your life right?

>notorious for keeping directors on a creative leash

screenrant.com/black-widow-movie-director-lucrecia-martel-slams-marvel/amp/

Not for the mcu they'll mix everything that's similar together to simplify it for audiences

No one watched it and TF5 came before it

2:55
>that lack of reaction
lmao

Doctor Strange. 2 Bennedicts and the one named Wong plays Wong.

He shows passion in his craft, that much is certain.

Transformers 2007 looks better than the latest Marvel movie. Don't insult Bay.

Haha, that's nice too.

Gonna save that as stanlee.png

Name one MCU shot better than webm related.

Attached: baykino.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

so they are going to look worse?

>talking about his favorite corporation
But i'm not the one making fake tweet especially to create shitposting about something i'm butthurt about.
This is straight up schizophrenia dude, you should keep that one in check.

Yeah but the toys it's all based on already existed long before any of this they were just repackaged as Transformers later

>The Celestials are giant space gods that created the Eternals
Seems simple enough to me.

>shit director salty people know how shit his films are

>But i'm not the one making fake tweet especially to create shitposting about something i'm butthurt about.
>This is straight up schizophrenia dude, you should keep that one in check.
People fake tweets of everything

Why does this one make you so upset?

>SteveJobsInRealLife.png
Based.

And? What the hell are celestials?

Celestials are giant space gods that are billions of years old, who go around planet to planet seeding and judging life.
The Eternals are immortal humanoids that were created a million years ago on Earth by Celestials who experimented on cavemen, and gave them the task of protecting the Celestial's work until they came back later to judge humanity.

>that Rocket
>better then what we got

>this thread AGAIN

THIS LITERALLY ISN'T EVEN A REAL TWEET YOU COCKSUCKERS

Explain

Did he delete this tweet or is it fake?