What do you think of WandaVision/Multiverse of Madness

What do you think of WandaVision/Multiverse of Madness

Hopes and dreams?
Thoughts on Photon, Nightmare, and Shuma Gorath?
Should Quicksilver be back?

Attached: 6bbfc2e.png (2160x1080, 836K)

I wonder if Nightmare is going to replace Cthon

>Should Quicksilver be back?
yeah but what's the point now

Aaron Taylor Johnson's cock

Attached: fefb644080d4572869537c1d82057099.jpg (500x736, 56K)

I guess this is how they’ll introduce mutants: multiverse and WandaVision fuckry. Endgame time travel helps too.

>No, more, mutants.
I hope they bring Quicksilver back. It would be nice to see Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Magneto together.

If only she would have said "No more Muslims".

I want them to be Magneto's mutant kids in the comics, again. That retcon pissed me off.

They find Tobey Spider-Man and he saves the day, based.

Attached: spider.jpg (1108x831, 165K)

I hope for Doctor Strange to hop over different realities and suddenly land either in the New Universe, or Squadron Supreme's.
Just imagine everyone's shock when Strange is greeted by Hyperion, Power Princess and Nighthawk Al of the sudden.

That would make me cum buckets. I just finished reading the Supreme Power Squadron, and I'd love to see them meet. Imagine if they go the Ultimate Power route and have Wanda and Arcanna create even more multiversal madness, when their powers interact?

It would be the stealthiest way for Marvel to completely steal DC's thunder (at this point just a spark) by simply giving them a few minutes of screentime, just enough to make everyone go nuts while Shuma-Gorath threatens to invade our plane. And we all know what that also means: it opens the doors to a Secret Wars crossover down the road.
But yeah... Mark Gruenwald's creations need more love. It's why I really want them to do Quasar too, but baby steps.

Attached: 83acd2c92de0f6ec69b2d9c82c0c4577.jpg (905x1280, 163K)

I thought they undid that already. That was a terrible idea.

Truly, making Wanda and Pietro unrelated to Magneto seemed to shove them further into obscurity. You don't see them much nowadays, now that they aren't mutants.

Their obscurity has nothing to do with them not being related to Magneto, and more to do with the fact that both characters have never really had anything to do with mutants whatsoever, and have always been associated to the Avengers. They win absolutely nothing by being lumped with mutants again.

She will probably get manipulated by Nightmare and go cray cray.

That or Ch'thon/Shuma-Gorath in WandaVision, leading into Strange's movie. She might inadvertently unleash something into the physical realm that requires the Sorcerer Supreme intervention.

They could have at least been shoe horned into HOX/POX at the very minimum killed off in Uncanny.

Again, why? They have no relationship with mutants at all, it would be ridiculous. And the most relevance they've had with them has been House of M, which was a through character assassination for Wanda.

Because it rings kind of hollow when the X-Men are supposed to interact with mutants, but they don't interact with mutants who appear outside of their books. It expands the universe more. For example, Justice and Ultra Girl are mutants who haven't appeared in any X-Men comics, but it would be nice to see how events that affect the X-Men affect mutants outside of their sphere. I find it really hard to believe that sentinels and anti-mutant groups don't target those mutants, yet somehow only affect the X-men. I never see Bombshell for example all of a sudden being harassed by a sentinel when she's out and about with Miles. So in the end, having two prominent "mutants" who aren't X-Men related show up from time to time or deal with some of the problems the X-Men face makes the universe feel a lot more cohesive.

>Should Quicksilver be back?
Absolutely, he was fucking wasted by Disney retardation and Whedon bloodlust

>Just imagine everyone's shock when Strange is greeted by Hyperion, Power Princess and Nighthawk Al of the sudden.

I'd love it if we got Squadron Supreme but only with analogs of the DCEU Justice League.

Hyperion, Power Princess, Nighthawk, Amphibian, Whizzer and Cerebrac

The Avengers haven't really been using them recently

They were very well used in No Surrender and No Road Home, so I don't know what you're talking about.

That has always been a problem with the X-men and their need for never ending oppression. I prefer SW and QS to stay as far away from x-shit as possible, I don't need them whining to Cap about muggas dying in the streets every issue.

No Surrender was an event from last year, and Pietro disappeared in it. It wasn't resolved until earlier this year in his own mini. No Road Home ended months ago. Since then, they have not appeared. Acutally, Wanda has in the background of Doctor Strange, but so have many other magic users.

Neither of them were events, they are Avengers storylines and they count towards their legacy numbers. And they're there because there's only one Avengers book and Aaron has no intention to use any other Avenger that isn't the current roster.

Not for Wanda it isn't. After everything Bendis did to her, not being a mutant and having no reason to appear in X-books is a good thing for her.

I disagree. I welcomed the change.

>Hopes and dreams?
Wanda doesn't go crazy and can't warp reality
We get Vision back
Flashbacks to how their relationship develops from AoU to IW
We get Quicksilver back somehow
No mutants, no Magneto
MCU Wanda & Pietro are never mutants and never Magneto's children
Wanda teams up with Strange to fight Nightmare
Possible appearances by Dormammu, Chthon and Shuma Gorath
The team-up is kept strictly professional, Vision is home waiting for Wanda, and Clea is introduced as Strange's love interest
Wanda confronts Strange about his choosing the timeline where the Snap happened, Vision, Tony and Natasha died

Attached: 1555034963154.gif (245x315, 734K)

Pretty good

Lame

Never change, Yea Forums.

What if they bring back Pietro and he dicks wanda and they have babies