Less than an hour until a new episode of Legion

Less than an hour until a new episode of Legion.

Attached: legion.jpg (960x1440, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legion-2017&episode=s02e10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope there's no more blue meanies in this episode

I don't think it's the last we've seen of them.

Time for war

It's on

This show is trash

Can someone remind me what happend to Mealonie?

>Time War

atleast the fag went out fighting

>wiping his memories

DICK MOVE DAVID

David is a reality warper

He didn't need to kill all of them

he's also mentally unstable and possibly a sociopath, so killing them means almost nothing to him

Damn, I haven't heard this song in a while.

David doesn't need to do a lot of shit, he's just selfish and has a bit of a god complex paired with mental illness and near infinite power.

Goddammit. This show’s music selection continues to be fantastic.

case in point, he just killed a room full of his followers because they were being too noisy

she's been through worse, I'm sure she's fine

>time travelers are the loneliest creatures in existence

is lenny dead forever?

When you do anything with X-Men characters, sooner or later you have to travel through time and you have to go into space.

How do they even know there's a limit to David's teleportation ?

Man, I haven't heard that first song in forever. Forgot it existed.

They don't, Faruk literally just called them out on this

>Faruk double cross
Can't say I'm surprised, Division 3 are retards for not having any sort of contingencies in place.

>it's a David kills everyone episode

The problem is that when you're a bunch of normies dealing with guys like David and Farouk, contingencies are pretty much impossible.

for the most part it works out for Waller

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

And now Farouk and David are punishing them for their ignorance.

look at these 2 playing the blame game.

David and Sid finally getting that conversation they desperately needed.

RUSED

So, was Sid!David carrying David!Sid away?

oh nooooo

As if Syd was willing to recognize the shittyness of her past actions.

As soon as I saw her gloves off I expected that

Oliver and Melanie stored their bodies somewhere secret and are going to live forever in the astral plane while everyone else is fucked with David's world killing shenanigans.
They weren't really bad like that. They just wanted to pull some pranks and eat time, not lash out at people for enjoying music.

>switching into David
Idiot, you just dived head first into crazy.

it gets worse, because when David pays attention her powers don't work on him, so she intentionally mind fucked him into dropping his guard

He really fell for that shit.

I'm glad they got to have it, no matter what happens from here on out.

>she only swapped with David
>the fucking Legion is still in there

Personality Fight!

This is still a thing? Is aubrey plaza still in it?

So that's it huh? We some kinda....Legion?

Aaaaaand brain-dead.

poetry an ocean

Yes. Killed herself tonight but thanks to time travel and mental illness she'll be here until the end.

>the dumb cunt who ruins everything gets btfo
Refreshing desu

>Believe Melanie’s bullshit
>Betray David
>Get mind raped by David’s insanity that you caused
Fitting

You'd think she know better considering Melanie was so busy getting high and being bitter

"Melanie's" whole argument was that underneath the mutant powers and possession David is just plain nuts, and it was right.

That was The Shadow King posing as Melanie to convince Syd to kill David

Bye bye, Shadow King.

he'll conqueror the time demons and come back

that's fucked having the bodies singing too

How many episodes are left for this season?

So, what's David's new plan?
Convince his father to not meet with Shadow King?
Intervene with Melanie's brainwashing?

Official Peace Love and Understanding Power Rankings
1. A Perfect Circle
2. Elvis Costello

9001. Whatever that was

he's going to save elvis presley.

That sequence made me check online to make sure this isn't the last episode.

So, next week he'll be swapping out his parents with Oliver and Melanie?

We still have three to go.

You're kind of a faggot for spoiling that user

I forgot that this is Yea Forumsumblr and not Yea Forums git gud xir

Checked
Does the braindead Syd still have bodyswapping powers?
Is my theory about Time Demon Syd still possible?

You don't seem to care that you spoiled The Boys whole plotline on our board why would you give a shit about spoilers in a livethread anyway?

Is The Boys any good?

soo for those of us who don't enjoy our parents cable subscription, how's this season shaping up?

No idea. Doesn't go liv until early Friday.

First ep was weak but overall a big improvement over last season

Pirating is literally free nigga

Hippier, trippier, thankfully not quippier.

It's the best season desu

Attached: 1562695874192.webm (854x480, 2.71M)

The cable's in my name, and this seasons is great and is somehow the most straight forward the series has been despite introducing time travel

Oh shit. I just watched last week's on my DVR and forgot there was another one today. Oh well.
Oh good. I wasn't the only one seeing that shit.

>Is my theory about Time Demon Syd still possible?
It was probably just a coincidence one of the time demons had an arm cut off. It really doesn't make any sense at all that a demon capable of creating an entire elaborate illusion of the holocaust or the full birth, life, and death of Lenny's daughter would somehow not be able to create the illusion of having two arms.

thanks anons looking forward to the netflix debut in six months

>soo for those of us who don't enjoy our parents cable subscription, how's this season shaping up?
How are you too retarded to find a link? I thought you zoomers were supposed to be tech savvy.

I'll wait till it's done and then watch it all in one shot.

I gotta be honest though after season two I have almost no interest, the only thing I liked was the singing mouse.

Why bother watching it then?

They did it. They said the thing. *claps*

Attached: legion s03e05 namedrop.jpg (899x523, 52K)

What IS so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding?

>They did it. They said the thing. *claps*
That wasn't the first time.
springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legion-2017&episode=s02e10
>How does he turn?
>I don't know.
>All I know is he does, into something magnificent, something terrible.
>Legion, the world killer.

Also it was a good moment to do that. Was worried for a bit Syd would have the upper hand after David walked right into her fake reconciliation trap and it felt really good seeing her get absolutely wrecked by David's mind even when David himself isn't occupying it.
I get that David is an irredeemable villain now but most everyone else in the show has been such a piece of shit that I can't help but pull for him.

I'm happy we get to see more of David's mind prison. It's my favorite thing from the comics.

bump for watching now

>She's so POP-U-LAR
I love this song, and yeah been a while for me too

shit..and more Sigur Ros music. Damn find pick

Attached: aubrey plaza mad hatter.jpg (1915x1079, 248K)

that's what I find amazing about this show. It continually subverts the story in ways that I never see coming.

Zoomers are completely tech illiterate. It baffles me, but they need someone to set up their computer like an 80 year old needs their tech set up. ironically, Baby Boomers have a better grasp on tech than these young generations

A central theme last season was how memes spread and influence decisions. Farouk ran a metaphorical whisper campaign to play up David as the ultimate enemy and himself as the key to stopping him.

Attached: 1552392023246.jpg (630x630, 31K)

Do you think Farouk enjoys playing the hero? I think he does.

There aren't ten?!

Is it weird that I felt bad for Farouk?

Fuck David is legit evil now

Personally, he had this coming for a long time.

Watching it again right now, stay tuned on thoughts.

Fun episode I feel bad for the room of hippies though.

He did nothing wrong, they attacked him and he fought back.

In the end Farouk likes David more because they are similar, common humans could never be his allies.

>In the end Farouk likes David more because they are similar, common humans could never be his allies.
Keep in mind Farouk's motive: revenge against Xavier for beating him.

What's a better revenge than raising Xavier's child to be Shadow King jr. to protect others Charles has to put his son in the ground.

>Syd getting mind gang raped by Legion
Fucking finally

>I didn't kill them they're just... someplace else.
I'm starting to enjoy Evil David as much as I enjoyed Good David.

I just noticed that David's wrist device swapped from him to Farouk, allowing Switch to trap him in the Time Eater's domain.

>Farouk ran a metaphorical whisper campaign to play up David as the ultimate enemy and himself as the key to stopping him.
It was a literal whisper campaign. Nigga sent a mouse to whisper in Syd's ear.

>Time Gobelins are back
Oh boy

And David would deal with them again.

Well not if he changes the past and never becomes Legion.

The guy is so charismatic, I like to think that part of the reason people trust him is just because he is that suave.

is this the final season? Feels like one

There are more musical numbers this season.

The show was always supposed to be in three parts.

Based charismatic Farouk poster

They live outside of time, so they probably won't notice or care if he changes things.

Why does this show remind me of Hannibal so much?
>inb4 because they're both pretentious shit

Because the roles of the hero and the villain often switch.

I'm not detecting even a fraction of the homolust Hannibal had.

Best Marvel serialized drama since Daredevil S1.

user you should have been expecting it all season.

I like Legion, but that's hardly an achievement. Everything past Daredevil just plain sucked.

He's already been to that place last episode in fact and came back.

What the fuck are you doing on an episode discussion thread and then bitching about spoilers?

You would think they would not mess on earth again after knowing they can be instantaneously combusted by david

The guy playing Farouk is very similar to Mads playing Hannibal. In both cases it's a charming well cultured psychopath who casually lies about everything so they can take pleasure in torturing everyone around them.
Also both take on a similar role towards the protagonist. Mads-Hannibal wanted to screw with Will and break him down so he could build him back up as his serial killer buddy, and Farouk pretty much had the same M.O. with David, fucking with his life the whole way through to take his potential for extreme god-like power and making sure he realizes it fully as an uninhibited Nietzschean übermensch who unlike his real dad Charles doesn't hold himself back out of consideration for others.
Also both shows shared a similar dream aesthetic where the plots in neither case even try to be particularly plausible (more with Legion, but Hannibal too was really nonsensical with how many different elaborate visual production minded serial killers there were or how Jack and Will inexplicably continued to be involved in police work even after Will was caught by the FBI lady killing that guy and mutilating his body with Jack in on it as an attempt to bait Hannibal).

Why are you even here?

After that dialogue in the show it made me realize that she got displaced in time and cant go back to her dad because she is afraid of the time demons

Maybe her dad is a time traveler too, so thats why he knows so much about time travel and recorded audio lessons for her as well as videos in the past to help her not feel lonely during the future time period she got displaced in

Considering David is a reality warper and there is also a time traveller in the mix, you cant really say anyone is dead for good

They said telepathy not teleportation iirc

Apparantly David/mutants have telepathic range till the earths orbit apparantly

What is the contingency for god supposed to be?

When was the last time that happened, her powers not working on him?

you missed the most kino episode of all time last week if you stopped watching or never watched Legion

Last time he literally went there on purpose to fight time demons. He can handle himself there, David should have done a better job than that

>entering a live talkback thread and asking for details without really catching up
>getting surprised that response to asked details was a spoiler

Thats on you homie

Like I said before, last weeks episode was the most kino ever.

I wonder how Yea Forums reacted to it, probably hated it that it was that good

Watch it till 4 episodes this season, if you still wanna drop it then its not for you cause you got shit taste

They could technically explore him absorbing other people and their powers next season.
Him doing that to Syd felt like a setup for that

But I would rather they end this on a high note this season than risk running it to the ground next season

Any Webm requests?

Attached: Legion Time Demons Acts of God.webm (1280x720, 3M)

A montage of every David's kills in the episode

Attached: Legion Bagged & Spaced.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Montage is hard, it would take me hours to peice together various clips and to see that it all fits under 3mb webm filesize

Thanks!

Apologizes for deleting the comment, also.

no problemo

any other requests?

>David is a good person that deserves love
>David is not the only person in LEGION

could you get him shoving that dude through the bottom of the bus and leaving a huge stain on the road
also The Mainframe Girls on motorcycles gettin dusted

>The Mainframe Girls on motorcycles gettin dusted

Attached: Legion Motorcycle crash.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

perfect
Also Syd being taken by LEGION in Davids mind-palace

>shoving that dude through the bottom of the bus and leaving a huge stain on the road

Attached: Legion Bus Splat.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

The first webm I created after watching this episode

Attached: We Are Legion.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Attached: We Are Legion 2.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Attached: We Are Legion 3.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

I thought David would absorb Lenny like the shadow king before she died for real.

They despite this show for being pretentious and having hippy aesthetics.

do you guys not remember that the only reason the time demons didn't kill him is because David intimidated them into fucking off?

>Is my theory about Time Demon Syd still possible?
Farouk is going to extract her mind omehow and place it in the time demon with its arm cut off

Yeah, you are right

I was surprised that Farouk had a hard time with time demons there cause he thought it would be a level playing field in the time without time place

>I get that David is an irredeemable villain now
David hasn't done anything though, he just wants to go back in time to change certain mistakes that led to this fucked up timeline
it's only when he gets fucked with that things go wrong, he's completely blameless

>They could technically explore him absorbing other people and their powers next season.
Him doing that to Syd felt like a setup for that
>But I would rather they end this on a high note this season than risk running it to the ground next season
What are you talking about? There is no next season. Not because it wouldn't get renewed either but because it was designed to be a 3 season show by the show runner.

but how does david enter the time portal at the end if he no longer has the device?

Remember he's already been there he took both Kerry & Clark Debussy with him and brought them back and he was handling himself okayish with the time demons killing one before David made all of that irrelevant. I'm pretty sure he can get back given time.

"Ends justify the means" is one of the most stereotypical villain philosophies in existence you dummy.
Also the character who actually has the time travel power and some working knowledge of its nature reacted to all his murdering in a shocked and notably negative way.

>What are you talking about? There is no next season. Not because it wouldn't get renewed either but because it was designed to be a 3 season show by the show runner.

You would be surprised how many fixed episodes/seasons shows get extended because the creators want to explore an idea they couldnt due to previous hurdles

Nice try David, I aint buying it

it's not the same type of "ends justify the means" if there is only one "mean" to prevent the literal end of the world
plus, everything will be undone in the end

>David hasn't done anything though
Before this episode I'd have agreed with you that he was only a little heavy handed, now though we're looking at villainy.

Will I enjoy this show if I haven't seen every Kubrick movie? Do they actually mention comic book characters besides David or is it just filled with self-loathing like most Marvel shows?

He's repeatedly said this is the last season, that it was always going to end at three seasons, and that he wanted to do Breaking Bad for supervillains where you plan out how many seasons are done in advance so you can have the complete rise and fall of the corrupted protagonist.

I think Lenny was one of the few people David actually cared about. When she killed herself he respected her wishes.

I am betting her body still has body swapping properties. So she can still have her meats stolen just lying there.
>tfw David is Nox

Attached: Nox sheds a tear.gif (500x300, 528K)

Again, Switch, the ACTUAL TIME TRAVEL POWER HAVING CHARACTER, has reacted with shock and disapproval about him murdering everyone.
If it were really something he could just erase and be clean slate fine over she would have known and wouldn't have cared.

those hippies had it coming, they were so loud and i just wanted to find Lenny, you can't really fault David for that, besides they'll come back anyway after we've fixed everything

Legion is top teir cape-kino that doesn't shy away from any comic book concepts.
But it doesn't use many characters from the comics- when it does use them they're really effective.

Attached: LEGION the world killer.webm (1080x608, 1.9M)

this same one but without the song subtitles

>I
>we

Attached: 1559124426448.gif (171x172, 962K)

And now Lenny won't be in the cave with him. David will be truly alone.

We need to talk about your temper.
I know we intend to undo it but there is a chance that Switch can't bring me back far enough. She's running out of teeth and I'm not sure how many Time Travelers are in the world for you to use.

That reminds me: what was the point of Farouk mentioning another time traveler named "Geraldine", if we're never going to see her?

Perhaps we have?

Attached: Farouks drag queen harem.png (1366x767, 393K)

That he can handle time travellers

I bet Geraldine is how Farouk found out about the Place Between Time.
>he's a sword swallower
This show is so full of symbolism you guys

Attached: 1563304296051.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

lore

i assume it's a reference to the comics i haven't read