The moment in a webcomic where you know it can become popular, but also attract a toxic fanbase

The moment in a webcomic where you know it can become popular, but also attract a toxic fanbase.

I love this comic Yea Forums. My fear is that Homestucks or Steven fans who are hitting their 20s will suddenly take to it with their toxicity.

Attached: Yoge_Ballyhoo.jpg (856x783, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhilbBVyyxM
redbubble.com/people/ScoobandShag/shop?asc=u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job posting it, thus making more retards on Yea Forums who are involved in a civil war between two girl cartoon characters read it and further diluting the fambase with shit.

Well done sir.

If it makes you feel better user the likelihood of ship faggotry won't happen with Scoob and Shag since it's either lore or stupid humor, and the characters are already established cartoon characters which cuts back on bandwagon OC developers that Homestuck (Trolls) and SU (Gems) inherently foster in comparison.

Homestuck went South because Hussie couldn't ignore the money troll-shippers were throwing at him. There was simply too much profit to leave on the table.

Scoob and Shag can't sell merch, so they won't have that issue even if they get big.

Get over yourself faggot. You sound like a fucking hipster.
"I liked it before it was popular."
You're a joke.

LMAC >>> Scoob and Shag

No contest

Most popular things have retard fanbases my dude. It's something you have to deal with.

The fuck is LMAC

It's an acronym for "Let's Make A Comic!", the 400+ page series where the OP drew every post as a panel in a comic.

Attached: 1548313419984.jpg (4250x5850, 1.63M)

They're not really comparable
but yeah

>Anonymous 07/22/19(Mon)19:12:52 No.108883791▶
> (OP)
> Homestuck went South because Hussie couldn't ignore the money troll-shippers were throwing at him. There was simply too much profit to leave on the table.
> Scoob and Shag can't sell merch, so they won't have that issue even if they get big.

I like your thinking. This comforts me.

Attached: CourageOnDemand.jpg (772x582, 98K)

It is already too late, the wheels are in motion.
This was in my Youtube recommendations last week. youtube.com/watch?v=DhilbBVyyxM

Attached: too far.jpg (600x450, 174K)

>toxic

>> Scoob and Shag can't sell merch, so they won't have that issue even if they get big.

They are selling merch though.
redbubble.com/people/ScoobandShag/shop?asc=u

Actually Op has valid concerns. These toxic people are usually the most vocal -the one the creator will look to for feedback.
Also in order for something to be popular, it has to appeal to the lowest common denominator -i.e. it drops in quality or gets dumbed down.

I've not yet read this web comic, is it worth giving it a try?, thinking of binge reading it at some point but I've been putting it off a while.

>toxic
Ohohohohoh yes, I just love this song!

Attached: CASSANDRA.jpg (349x390, 18K)

Starts off as meh comedy then turns into jojo clone.

Yes. It's starting to get really weird, but in a good way.

The fuck? How is this legal?

It's not.
Same logic for something like pic related.

Attached: 9781537718095_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 40K)

is this comic any good? i see it and it just makes me think "bro what if old characters were jojo" and that makes me immensely fucking sad

Literally LMAC

>comparing spit-bucket Homosucks with relatively benign Stevefags

I hate ebola and chickenpox too.

Yikes

based

What is this

This is why we don't fetch Pokémon creatures.

wait what?